The Karnataka Ancient tour is planned to let you visit some of the ancient monuments of Karnataka. The greatest kingdoms of South include, the Chalukyan Empire. During the reign of Chalukyan Empire, the country saw construction of some of the most exquisite temples and forts. Opt for this tour to enjoy the splendid architectural wonders of ancient Karnataka. After viewing these architectural wonders that are centuries old, unwind on white sunbathed beaches of Goa, making it the perfect end to your holiday.
Karnataka Ancient Tour
Bangalore- Mysore - Chikmangalur - Hospet - Hampi – Badami - Goa
- Visit Kesava temple at Somnathpur
- Guided tour to the major attractions of Mysore covering the Golden Royal Elephant,the Mysore Palace, Chamundeshwari temple, Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Zoo and the Durbar hall.
- Visit Shravanbelagola, noted for its 17 meter high statue of Lord Gomateshvara
- Excursion to Horanadu and Baha Budan Giri the major tourist attractions of Chikmagalur.
- Full day tour toBadami Fort, Open Air Museum and the Cave temples
- Guided tour to the Chapel of St Francis Xavier, the Church of St Francis of Assisi and the Basilica of Bom Jesus,
- Boat cruise on Mandovi River
- Visit Badami cave temples, at Badami
- Day trip to major tourist attractions of South Goa include Santa Durga Temple, Mangeshi Temple, Colva Beach
Upon reaching Bangalore airport, meet our representative who'll guide you to car that awaits you to transfer you to Mysore. On your drive to Mysore enjoy the rich scenic beauty and the breathtaking lush green surroundings for their calming effect. On arrival, check-in at one of our listed hotels in Mysore. Stay the night at hotel.
In the morning leave your bed early and after taking a quick breakfast, head to a city tour of Mysore. Stop midway to visit Srirangapatna and the Kesava temple at Somnathpur. The city is a house for some of the most spectacular monuments. Soon after visiting Srirangapatna, drive back to the hotel for lunch. Later in the evening move out to visit the major attractions of Mysore covering the Golden Royal Elephant,the Mysore Palace, Chamundeshwari temple, Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Zoo and the Durbar hall. Also visit the St. Philomenas Church, built in the Gothic style and is one of the largest churches of the country. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
On the 4th day of the tour post breakfast, drive down to Chikmagalur. Stop midway to visit the Jain pilgrimage sites at Shravanbelagola, noted for its 17 meter high statue of Lord Gomateshvara. After the visit, continue your drive to Chikmagalur. As you reach Chikmagalur, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning post breakfast, take a leisurely walk to explore Chikmagalur city. It was in Chikmagalur that coffee was first cultivated in India. Enjoy the breathtaking views and unpolluted ambiance of the town which makes it haven for the travelers. Visit the lush green coffee plantation hills. Also visit Horanadu and Baha Budan Giri the major tourist attractions of Chikmagalur. Stay the night at the hotel.
Next morning after breakfast, drive to Hospet. Hospet makes for an appropriate base camp as it offers a wide range of hotel options. After accommodating at one of your listed hotels, proceed to visit the popular Tungabhadra Dam. Later in the day, visit the major tourist attraction of Hospet covering Royal Place, Lotus Mahal, Vittala temple and the Archaeological Museum. In the evening you may visit Anantashayanatemple,located at the eastern fringe of Hospet.
The day begins with a tour to Hampi, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hampi the charismatic ruined state attracts thousands every year. On reaching Hampi, check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while, set out to explore Hampi, dotted with large number of monuments featuring beautiful temples, remains of aquatic structures, royal platforms, treasury buildings, ancient market streets, royal pavilions, bastions etc. It continues to be an important religious centre, housing the Virupaksha temple, as well as several other monuments belonging to the old city. Stay the night at hotel to enjoy a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, leave for Hospet. On arrival at Hospet, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Day is to be spent at leisure. In the evening enjoy a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Next morning after breakfast, proceed to visit Badami. Badami was the royal capital of Chalukyas. The city is the house for large number of cave temples, entryways, fortresses and carvings. After reaching Badami check-in at one of your listed hotels. Relax for sometime in the cozy comfort of its room. After lunch embark on a sightseeing tour of Badami. The attraction scheduled for the day includes Badami Fort, Open Air Museum and the Cave temples. The Badami cave temples are a complex of temples, considered the finest example of Indian rock-cut architecture, especially Badami Chalukya Architecture. Return to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Next morning after breakfast, move out to explore the remarkable temples at Aihole and Pattadakal. Aihole is considered to be the birthplace of Hindu stone architecture. The distinctive characteristics to watch for in Aihole are the Western Chalukyan architecture including mortar less fabrication with stress on length and not on width or height. Roofs are flat with richly cut up ceilings. Stay at the hotel for the night.
Post breakfast, transfer to airport to board a flight to Goa. As you reach Goa, meet you representative who'll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. After resting for a while in your hotel room, set out to explore this attractive beach destination. This tiny state situated on the western coastal region of the Indian Peninsula, is blessed in terms of topographical beauty. Later in the day proceed to visit the old Goa, housing large number of Churches built by the Portuguese. Some of the major churches to visit include the Chapel of St Francis Xavier, the Church of St Francis of Assissi and the Basilica of Bom Jesus. In the evening enjoy the boat cruise on Mandovi River. Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
Next morning after breakfast, embark on a visit to Dona Paula beach. On this beach relax and indulge sunbathes. Enjoy stunning water views from all the sides. You may also enjoy para-sailing, toboggan ski biscuit, yachting, sport fishing, swimming, snorkeling and harpoon fishing at this beach. Later in the day visit the Arjuna beach and the Calangute beach often called the "Queen of Beaches" as it is the most beautiful beach of Goa. Also visit the Baga beach that is famous for fishing. Later in the day visit some of the major churches including the Chapel of St Francis Xavier, the Church of St Francis of Assisi and the Basilica of Bom Jesus, situated at a distance of 18 Kms from Panaji. In the evening take a leisurely walk to the traditional markets of Goa to get a glimpse of Goa's lifestyle and culture at close. Enjoy shopping souvenirs at the Mapusa and Anjuna market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, take a tour to South Goa. The major tourist attractions of South Goa include Santa Durga Temple, Mangeshi Temple, Colva Beach etc. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Today drop to the airport to board the flight for onward journey.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|2 Adults||USD 1214||USD 1268||USD 1620|
|4 Adults||USD 1052||USD 1106||USD 1458|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|City||Nights||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|Mysuru||03||Pai Vista||Country Inn & Suites||Radisson Hotel|
|Chikamaglur||02||The Gateway Hotel||The Gateway Hotel||The Gateway Hotel|
|Hospet/ Hampi||03||Hotel Malligi||Royal Orchid Central||Hyatt Place|
|Badami||02||Badami Court||Badami Court||Badami Court|
|Goa||04||So My Plaza Resort||Baywatch Resort||Holiday Inn Goa|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of Local English-Speaking Guide during sightseeing only.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation & also need to carry original documents while traveling.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
- All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 15 Days / 14 Night
- Bangalore- Mysore - Chikmanga...