Himachal Pradesh is dotted with a number of scenic hill stations, which are extremely popular as summer holiday destinations. Shimla and Manali are two such places, which do not only have natural beauty in abundance but also have a number of tourist attractions. Opt for a Magnificent Shimla Manali tour, a well-planned itinerary by Indian Holiday, offering the best of these places. This tour of 5 nights and 6 days lets you explore Kufri, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass and other famous tourist attractions. Treat your eyes to the picturesque beauty spread all around.
Magnificent Shimla Manali Tour
Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Rohtang Pass
- Short trip to Kufri
- A leisure walk at Shimla and Manali Mall Roads
- Sightseeing in Manali including Hadmiba Devi Temple and Tibetan Monastery
- Excursion to Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass
Once you reach the Delhi Airport / Railway Station, an IHPL representative offers an assisted transfer your first destination Shimla, by road. Fondly referred to as the 'Queen of Hills', Shimla is a very popular hill town of Himachal Pradesh. As you reach, check-in at the hotel. After settling into the rooms, the day is at your own discretion. Spend the day in doing the activities of your interest. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, day 2 is scheduled for an excursion to Kufri, a must-visit place. Placed at an altitude of 2290 m above the sea level, Kufri is blessed with tranquility, scenery and is dotted with tourist attractions like Mahasu Peak, Chini Bunglow, Indira Tourist Park etc. When back in Shimla, visit the Vice Regal Lodge- once the summer residence of various British viceroys, it boasts of an interesting English Renaissance architecture. Thereafter in the evening, enjoy a leisure walk on the Mall Road. Delicious Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast on the 3rd day, get transferred by road to Manali. Placed at an altitude of 2050 m above the sea level, Manali is a very popular hill station that is flocked by tourists every year in crazy numbers. On reaching, check-in at the hotel. Get some rest. The evening is at leisure. Take a walk on main market road of Manali. Enjoy the bustling tourist activity, taste the local renditions, enjoy the cool breeze and more. Dinner and overnight stay.
Today, get all set for visiting the prime attractions of Manali. Visit Hadimba Devi Temple- an ancient temple around 450 years old that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wide of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim, Jagatsukh- a small village that houses old Shikara-style temples and Vashisht Kund- hot water sulphur springs. Later in the day explore the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre. Take a walk upto the old Vashisht village. Back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight.
The day is scheduled for enjoying the sights and experiences at Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass. Our pre-arranged car will take you to enjoy the spectacular views of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Solang Valley falls on the way to Rohtang Pass and is around 14 km from Manali. Along with its beautiful scenery, the place also offers adventure opportunities like zorbing and para-gliding.
The next visit of the day is to Rohtang Pass, covered with snow all-round the year, lying at an elevation 3978 m, it is open from June to October. Enjoy playing with snow here. The day would be filled fun activities and various mesmerizing sights.
Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
PS: Rohtang Pass excursion is not included our package cost, due to Manali Taxi Union. It will be chargeable extra payable directly by the guests as per the taxi union permit.
Note: Rohtang Pass will be closed on every Tuesday & sightseeing tour will be possible on subject weather condition.
Today is the last day of the tour. Relish an early morning breakfast. Complete the check-out formalities. Begin your drive back to New Delhi. Get an assisted transfer to the Delhi railway station / Airport for your onward journey.
Quote - 1
Price Per Person
|02 Adults||INR 16,650/-|
|04 Adults||INR 13,750/-|
|06 Adults||INR 11,150/-|
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotels||Room Category||Number of Nights|
|Shimla||Harmony Blue Mashobra||Deluxe||02|
|Manali||Hotel Lotus Himalaya||Deluxe||03|
Quote - 2
Price Per Person
|02 Adults||INR 20,500/-|
|04 Adults||INR 17,600/-|
|06 Adults||INR 15,000/-|
Standard Hotel (4*) to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotels||Room Category||Number of Nights|
- Accommodation: double sharing rooms will be provided.
- Daily Meals- Breakfast & Dinner in above mention Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Sedan Car (02 Pax) Toyota Innova Car (4/6 Pax) (AC will not operate in hills).
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Air Fare.
- Rohtang Pass
- Any Ride
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 01st September - till 31st March 2022.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- The above given prices are not applicable on blackout dates or any festive time.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
FAQs of Magnificent Shimla Manali Tour
Ques: What tourist places are covered in this 6 days Shimla Manali tour?
Ans: During the 6 days Shimla Manali, you will get an opportunity to explore some of the most amazing tourist destinations which include:
- Rohtang Pass
- Solang Valley
Ques: What adventure activities I can do on this tour?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh is a paradise for adventure fanatics and in during this tour you can enjoy following adventure activities during the tour:
- Kufri- Skiing, Camping, Trekking, Paragliding, Cycling, Heli-Skiing, Horse Riding, Ice Skating, Zip Lining
- SolangValley- Paragliding, Trekking, Rock-Climbing, Snow Scooter, Zummaring, Zorbing, Cable Car Ropeway
- Rohtang Pass- Skiing, Snow Scooter Driving
Ques: Is Rohtang Pass safe for kids?
Ans: Yes, Rohtang Pass is safe for kids. It is advised to take kids above 3 years as the region is located on a high altitude and temperature remains low. The region is covered with snow throughout the year. Kids below 3 years may not tolerate the chilly cold.
Ques: Can I book this tour package for my family vacations?
Ans: Yes, you can book the magnificent Shimla Manali tour for your family as well. You are free to customize the tour package with Indian Holiday as per your requirement.
Ques: Which month is best to visit Rohtang Pass?
Ans: The best time to visit Rohtang Pass is between May to October. The pass remains closed for six months due to the heavy snowfall.
Ques: What are the important things to keep in mind during the visit to Rohtang Pass?
Ans: Located at an altitude of 3,980 m above sea level Rohtang Pass lies in the Eastern Pir Panjal ranges and it is one of the famous tourist attractions near Manali. While visiting this amazing tourist spot there are several important points which need to take care such as:
- Carry maximum woolen clothes as this region receives a bitter cold, and this region is covered with snow throughout the year.
- Bring a good quality of snow boots to enjoy sports like skiing. Snow dresses and boots can be rented from Manali.
- Asthma or patient having breathing problems avoid visiting the top of the pass as the high altitude leads to the Altitude Mountain Sickness (AMS).
- Keep hydrating yourself from time to time to avoid height sickness.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking while trekking at high altitude.
- To safeguard your skin from the dry winds keep a regular moisturizer with you.
- To protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays of the sun and avoid the snow blindness keep a good pair of UV rays protection sunglasses.
Ques: Can I add more destinations of Himachal Pradesh in this itinerary?
Ans: Yes, you can add more destinations of Himachal Pradesh in this itinerary. Indian Holiday offers a customizable tour package where you can customize your tour package according to your requirements.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Mana...