Himachal Pradesh is dotted with a number of scenic hill stations, which are extremely popular as summer and holiday destinations. Shimla and Manali are two of such places, which do not have natural beauty in abundance but also have a number of tourist attractions. Opt for a Magnificent Shimla Manali tour, a well-planned itinerary by Indian Holiday, offering the best of these places. This tour of 5 nights and 6 days lets you explore Kufri, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass and other famous tourist attractions. Treat your eyes to the picturesque beauty spread all around.
Once you reach the Delhi Airport / Railway Station, an IHPL representative offers an assisted transfer your first destination Shimla, by road. Fondly referred to as the ‘Queen of Hills’, Shimla is a very popular hill town of Himachal Pradesh. As you reach, check-in at the hotel. After settling into the rooms, the day is at your own discretion. Spend the day in doing the activities of your interest. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, day 2 is scheduled for an excursion to Kufri, a must-visit place. Placed at an altitude of 2290 m above the sea level, Kufri is blessed with tranquility, scenery and is dotted with tourist attractions like Mahasu Peak, Chini Bunglow, Indira Tourist Park etc. When back in Shimla, visit the Vice Regal Lodge- once the summer residence of various British viceroys, it boasts of an interesting English Renaissance architecture. Thereafter in the evening, enjoy a leisure walk on the Mall Road. Delicious dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast on the 3rd day, get transferred by road to Manali. Placed at an altitude of 2050 m above the sea level, Manali is a very popular hill station that is flocked by tourists every year in crazy numbers. On reaching, check-in at the hotel. Get some rest. The evening is at leisure. Take a walk on main market road of Manali. Enjoy the bustling tourist activity, taste the local renditions, enjoy the cool breeze and more. Dinner and overnight stay.
Today, get all set for visiting the prime attractions of Manali. Visit Hadimba Devi Temple- an ancient temple around 450 years old that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wide of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim, Jagatsukh- a small village that houses old Shikara-style temples and Vashisht Kund- hot water sulphur springs. Later in the day explore the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre. Take a walk upto the old Vashisht village. Back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight.
The day is scheduled for enjoying the sights and experiences at Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass. Solang Valley falls on the way to Rohtang Pass and is around 14 km from Manali. Along with its beautiful scenery, the place also offers adventure opportunities like zorbing and para-gliding. The next visit of the day is to Rohtang Pass, covered with snow all round the year, lying at an elevation 3978 m, it is open from June to October. Enjoy playing with snow here. The day would be filled fun activities and various mesmerizing sights. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Today is the last day of the tour. Relish an early morning breakfast. Complete the check-out formalities. Begin your drive back to New Delhi. Get an assisted transfer to the Delhi railway station / Airport for your onward journey.
Validity: Rates are valid till 30th JUN 2017
|Total Package Cost Per Person Basis|
|Category||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||Extra Adult|
|Standard||INR 19,400||INR 13,500||INR 12,600||INR 5,200|
|Deluxe||INR 22,800||INR 16,900||INR 16,000||INR 6,600|
|Luxury||INR 30,900||INR 25,100||INR 24,100||INR 12,400|
|Destination||Duration||Luxury Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Standard Hotels|
|Shimla||2 Night||East Bourn Resort/Similar||Surya/Similar||Hotel Rajat|
|Manali||3 Night||Shingar Regency/Similar||White Stone Resort/Similar||Peak View/Similar|
- For Hotel: -Above cost are based on base category room, Room upgradation cost will be extra.
- In Standard ,Deluxe & Luxury Category . For 2-4 Pax By Dzire / Etios/ Indigo
- In Standard ,Deluxe & Luxury Category . For 06 Pax Innova/Similar
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 05 Nights’ Accommodation as per above table details.
- 05 B/fast & Dinner at Hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing at Shimla, Manali & Chandigarh by Private Swift Dzire car.
- All Taxes.
- Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Travel Insurance.
- Monument /Camera fees.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fair.
- Heater Charges per night.
- Any Adventure Activities.
- Note: Rohtang Pass are sub. To Govt. Permission on direct payment.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 30th Jun 17 (Apart from Long weekend & festive period (Diwali, Holi, X-Mas, New Year / Dussehra etc.).
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- For Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Call an Expert » +91-11-4242 3100
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Mana...