We bring to you an 8 days/ 7 nights tour package including a tour to the popular pilgrimage destinations of India. The tour covers destinations like Chandigarh, Mansa Devi, Kangra Devi, Dharamshala, Katra and Amritsar. These destinations are home to revered shrines that hold much religious importance and are visited by devotees from all across the world.
Nau Devi darshan tour package is specially designed to match to the requirements of all the travelers. During this tour, you get to seek blessings at Mata Mansa Devi Temple, Chintpurni, Naina Devi Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple, Mata Jwala ji Temple, Brijeshwari Temple, Sheetla Devi Temple and Vaishno Devi Temple.
- Seek blessings at Mansa Devi Temple
- Explore the beautiful attractions of Chandigarh
- Visit Naina Devi Temple, Chintpurni, Sheetla Devi Temple
- Seek blessings at Jwala Ji, Bhagula Mukhi, Chamunda Devi Temple and Kangra Devi Temple
- Sightseeing at Dharamshala- Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsu Nag temple
- Darshan at Vaishno Devi Temple
- Pay a visit to the attractions of Amritsar- Wagah Border, Jallianwala Bagh
After reaching Delhi, leave for Chandigarh. On your way to Chandigarh, visit Mata Mansa Devi Temple. Dedicated to Maa Mansa, the shrine is highly revered by the devotees. People from far and near, visit the temple to seek the blessings of Maa Mansa.
Leave for Chandigarh after Darshan. On reaching Chandigarh, check-in at the hotel. Go for sightseeing at the attractions of Chandigarh. Visit the famous Sukhana Lake, Rock Garden and Tower of Shadows. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Drive towards Naina Devi Temple (Bilaspur) this morning. To reach the temple at the hill top, you can use the stairs or travel through a cable car. One of the 51 Shaktipeethas, Naina Devi Temple is a popular pilgrimage site in Himachal Pradesh. It is the place where the eyes of Sati fell down.
After Darshan, leave for Sheetla Devi Temple which is dedicated to Mata Sheetla Devi. Also visit Chintpurni Temple, a sacred temple that holds immense religious importance. It is believed that those who wish for something from a true heart, their wishes are fulfilled.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
This morning, leave for Dharamshala. On arrival, complete all the check-in formalities at the hotel. Seek blessings at Mata Jwala ji Temple, a revered temple dedicated to Goddess Jwalamukhi. The temple has nine permanent flames that have been named after goddesses- Mahakali, Unpurna, Chandi, Hinglaj, Bindhya Basni, Maha Lakshmi, Saraswati, Ambika and Anji Devi.
Post Darshan, visit Maa Bhagula Mukhi Temple and take the blessings of Maa Bhagula who is known to be the source of every knowledge of the universe. Visit Kangra Devi Temple where Maa Kangra is worshipped in the form of a ‘pindi’.
You are free to spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Kangra.
Go for Darshan at Chamunda Devi Mandir in the morning. One of the seven mother goddesses, Chamunda Devi is also known as Chamundi. Devotees from all over visit the temple to seek the blessings of Maa Chamunda. Go for sightseeing around Dharamshala in the afternoon. Visit attractions like Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsu Nag temple.
Get back to the hotel by evening and stay overnight at the hotel.
Leave for Katra via Jammu this morning. On arriving in Katra, check-in at the hotel. Spend the day the way you like. You can go to explore the local market of Katra. Overnight stay at Katra.
This day, you go for Darshan at Vaishno Devi. Early in the morning, start trekking to the Vaishno Devi Shrine. One of the holiest shrines in India, Vaishno Devi Temple is the abode of Maa Vaishno Devi, who is also known as Mata Rani. Maa Vaishno is considered a manifestation of Mother Goddess.
People from all over the world visit the temple to seek blessings of Maa Vaishno. People believe that no prayer goes unanswered from the temple of Maa Vaishno. Trek back to Katra after Darshan at the temple. On reaching, get back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Start driving to Amritsar and en-route visit Wagah border. A popular attraction of Amritsar, Wagah border is the border connecting India and Pakistan. The key highlight of the place is the evening ceremony that takes place every day. Later, go back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Enjoy your breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Begin the sightseeing tour of Amritsar with a visit to Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple. Later, visit Jallianwala Bagh, a place holding a lot of historical significance. It is the area which commemorates the massacre commissioned by General Dyer during the British Rule. Later, get dropped at the Airport or Railway station and carry on with your onward journey.
Packages Cost (Per Person):
|02 PAX||04 PAX||06 PAX||EXTRA ADULT|
|INR 28,000||INR 21,750||INR 18,300||INR 8,000|
|1||Delhi - Chandigarh||Hotel Swan Chandigarh|
|2||Chandigarh - Kangra||Hotel Deejay|
|4||Kangra - Dharamshala||Hotel Sky Heaven|
|5||Dharamshala - Katra||Hotel Dolphin|
|7||Katra - Amritsar||Hotel Grand Hridey|
|8||Amritsar - Delhi||NA|
SP: Extra bed will be applicable with 02 & 04 pax only (more then 06 pax can not accommodate in Innova car)
- Welcome Drink will be provided on arrival at hotel.
- Accommodation: Double Sharing Room will be provided as per tour programme.
- Meals: Daily (Except first day Breakfast will not be provided) Breakfast & Dinner in hotel.
- All Sightseeing and Transfer as per tour itinerary will be cover with (02 Pax Ac Dzire/Etios ) & (04-06 Pax Toyota Innova) AC will note operation in Hills.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- All Taxes +5% GST.
- Any airfare & Train fare.
- Any extra, extension and optional tour then the above.
- All items of personal nature.
- Monastery entrances.
- Extra cost for hotel and transfers in case of flight cancellation and road blocks.
- Liabilities due to medical emergencies and evacuation involved.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Hope you will find above itinerary / package as per your requirements. In case you require any further information / clarification, please get in touch with us.
Note:- The above rates are valid till April 30th, 2019.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Delhi - Chandigarh - Mansa - ...