Karnataka apart from caressing the earlobes with its Carnatic music binds the people with massive numbers of tourists’ spots. This tour is designed to take you to the flawlessness of palaces like Mysore palace and to the ruggedness of the ruins like those in Hampi. This seven days trip is what your soul craves for, and we are here to feed it, until sheer contentment. Our tour representative is a workaholic professional who masters in all the locations and is responsible to not only give you all the information but to make your journey worth reminiscing. So, go ahead and explore Karnataka with ease.
6 Nights 7 Days Karnataka Tour
Bangalore - Mysore - Hassan - Hospet - Bangalore
- Visit Bangalore Palace, the top most attraction of Bangalore
- Captivate yourself with the magnificent, regal and immense Mysore Palace
- Explore the mysterious temples of Halebid and Belur
- Savor the haunting ruins of Vijayanagara Empire in Hampi
On your arrival in Bangalore, you meet our tour representative who guides you on your journey henceforth. You check in to the hotel and relax for now.
After refreshing breakfast, you set to leave for sightseeing in Bangalore. Our tour representative takes you to Bangalore’s hottest attractions like Vidhan Sabha, a government edifice built in Neo Dravidian style; Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, adorned with beautiful flowers; Tipu’s Palace, belonging to the popular ruler, Tipu Sultan, this palace reflects Mughal architecture at its best, and Bangalore Palace, built in Tudor style, this is a must visit attraction of Bangalore. With dusk setting upon, you get back to the room and stay overnight.
After breakfast, you leave for Mysore. Upon reaching Mysore, you check in to your hotel room and get ready for sightseeing. This day you will visit Mysore Palace, the most famous palace of India, built in 1912, with the Indo Saracenic style of architecture; and Brindavan Garden, beautiful garden adjacent to a multipurpose dam, weaving a soulful panorama. In late evening, you get back to the hotel room and stay overnight.
Following your breakfast you leave for a drive to Hassan. As you reach Hassan, you check in to your hotel room. On the fourth day, you visit topmost tourist attractions in Halebid and Belur, the Chennakeshava Temple. By late evening you return to the room and stay overnight.
Upon breakfast, you leave for Hospet. On arrival, you check in to the hotel room and spend the rest of the day on your own leisure. Further, you spend the night in the hotel.
After breakfast, you leave for sightseeing in Hospet. The famous monuments of Hampi are explored today. These are the remnants of the erstwhile Vijayanagara Empire. In late evening, you retire in the hotel room and stay overnight.
After checking out from the hotel, you are taken back to Bangalore to continue your onward journey. And this is how this memorable journey ends.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|2 Adults||USD 520||USD 610||USD 775|
|4 Adults||USD 380||USD 490||USD 580|
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|City||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Bangalore||Pai Viceroy||The Chancery||The Chancery Pavilion|
|Mysore||Adeline Mysore||Country Inn & Suites||Radisson Blu Plaza|
|Hassan||Mallegi Residency||Hoysala Village||Hoysala Village|
|Hospet||Mallegi Home||Royal Orchid||Hyatt Palace|
- Accommodation 6 Nights on Double sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis. Except overnight houseboat on Full Board basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021 and Pushkar Fair Period (Nov 20– Nov 30, 2020)
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof :
It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation & also need to carry original documents while traveling.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Bangalore - Mysore - Hassan -...