A multicultural melting pot – Dubai is located in the eastern part of the Arabian Peninsula on the coast of the Persian Gulf. Everything built-in Dubai is either one of the world’s best or one of the world’s largest. Dubai is the most crowded city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. This Arab city lies directly within the Arabian Desert. The culture in Dubai essentially spins around the religion of Islam and traditional Arab culture. The influence of Islamic and Arab culture on its architecture, music, attire, cuisine, and lifestyle are notable at every point. Vibrant nightlife, exotic beaches, giant malls, fabulous cuisine, and the historical importance of Dubai attract travelers from every corner of the globe.
Our Dubai tour packages are specially crafted to give you the experience of a lifetime in the desert city of Dubai. What makes you happier is the Dubai itinerary price which is starting from INR 16000 only. Grab this platinum chance and book your Dubai holiday packages from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and other major cities of India. Plan your trip to Dubai with family, friends, or your spouse with Indian Holiday and have a memorable vacation.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Dubai
Dubai is open to tourists once again and is among the few countries that welcome tourists from all across the globe. The tourist places and resorts in Dubai have reopened swiftly. The government issued COVID - 19 guidelines and regulations to ensure the safety of tourists.
Here are the safety guidelines for tourists in Dubai:
- It is compulsory to wear a mask in the airplane and in every public place. The fine for not wearing a mask is 3,000 Dirham ($817).
- Following social distancing norms are mandatory.
- Tourists must download and register themselves on the DXB Smart App.
- Travellers are required to submit the health declaration form and quarantine undertaking form while entering the UAE.
- People must have health insurance to cover all the costs of treatment.
- It is mandatory for Indian tourists to take 2 PCR tests. One 96 hours before departure and the second one is upon arrival in Dubai.
- Tourists must carry PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test certificate. Other test certificates are not accepted in Dubai including antibody test and home testing kits.
- It is mandatory to bring a printed test certificate in English or Arabic to check-in. Digital certificates and SMS are not accepted.
- If a traveller tests positive, self-isolation and health authority mandates will have to be followed. The cost of the PCR test must be borne by the person itself.