Deira Gold Souk in Dubai
Gold is the emotion of Dubai, which is why this city is famous as the City of Gold worldwide. The Gold Souk is a dedicated traditional market of gold and is one of the prominent shopping places in Dubai. Deira Gold Souk is one of the largest and traditional markets of gold in the Deira district of Dubai. Shopping in Dubai Gold Souk is a multifaceted experience that introduces you to the city's modernity and tradition. If you are looking for one of the best places for shopping in the city for gold jewelry and gemstones, Gold Souk Market Dubai is an ideal choice. Long-line stalls of shops offer eye-popping products, and you will also find the largest gold necklace in the world at the Gold Souk of Dubai. Apart from gold, the options for purchasing valuable things and other items are endless. A wide variety of diamond-encrusted ornaments, strings of pearls, platinum, and silver are also available. Undoubtedly, Gold Souk Deira is one of the must-visit places for shopaholics and gold lovers. On top of that, the best part is the scope of bargaining. So head to this market to enjoy the best shopping experience of gold in Dubai.
Overview of Deira Gold Souk
|Address||Al Khor St | Deira, near Gold Center Building, Dubai 75157, United Arab Emirates|
Saturday to Thursday: 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Friday: 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM
|Area||4-5 hours (approx.)|
It is also one of Dubai's best upbeat tourist attractions that offers a great experience for everyone. But a must-visit place for those who want to buy authentic gold and explore the variety and unique designs of jewelry and other items.
- It is home to more than 380 retailers, and most of them are jewelry traders.
- One of the safest places to buy authentic and pure quality gold.
- You will find a wide range of jewelry with different designs.
- You can stroll through the market even if you don't want to buy jewelry.
- Scope for bargaining on making charges because global gold rates cannot be reduced.
- A unique experience of Gold ATM that gives gold bars and custom-made gold coins.
About Deira Gold Souk Dubai
Interesting Facts about Deira Gold Souk
- This market has the world's largest ring, with the World Guinness Record
- People come here for sightseeing and to get an insight into the city's culture and traditions
- The Deira Gold Souk manages around 10 tons of Gold every day
- This market has a rich collection of gold, platinum, white gold, and diamonds
- There is no security outside the shop and the souk because the law is strict and the fine is high
Popular Dubai Tour Packages
Dubai Packages by Themes
Dubai with Yas Island Tour5 N / 6 D
Dubai - Yas Island
Dubai Family Package5 N / 6 D
Dubai - Abu Dhabi - Dubai
FAQS About Deira Gold Souk in Dubai
Ans:The evening time is pleasantly good for visiting this market. You will feel a pleasant atmosphere and behold the sunset while crossing the creek of Dubai. By staying there in the evening, you can avoid the afternoon heat, making your sightseeing and shopping experience difficult.
Ans:You can take a taxi from Dubai International Airport to reach the creek side, from where you will need to cross the creek by sitting in Abra. After crossing the road, you will move towards Dubai Fish Market and Deira Corniche, both adjacent to Gold Souk Dubai.
Ans: This traditional market opens all days of the week with operating hours of 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM besides Friday. On Friday, the shops open between 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
Ans: Being settled in the heart of Old Dubai, Deira Gold Souk is surrounded by traditional markets and attractions. You can explore Al Fahidi Historical District, Textile Souk, Heritage House, Deira Perfume Souk, and many more.