Our fine collection of Goa tour packages help you cherish memorable holidays in Goa amidst the swaying palms, white sands & sparkling waters. Savor delicious cuisines, enjoy the vibrant nightlife and just let go of yourself with the characteristic susegad vibe. Practice yoga and meditation or rejuvenate yourself with therapeutic spa sessions at one of the fine luxury hotels in Goa. Our meticulously designed Goa holiday packages include all these and much more.
Goa Tour Packages
Goa Holiday Packages
Goa - Cochin (Kochi) - Munnar - Periyar (Thekkady) - Kottayam - Alleppey (Alappuzha) - Kovalam - Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram)Trip Highlights
- Guided tour of Old Goa churches
- Indulge in Ayurveda massage
- Sightseeing in Cochin
- Explore charms of Munnar
- Boat safari on Periyar Lake
- Visit Kumily spice market
- Backwater cruise in Kottayam-Alleppey
- Beach pleasures at Kovalam
Mumbai - Goa - Cochin (Kochi) - Munnar - Periyar (Thekkady) - Kumarakom - Alleppey (Alappuzha) – CochinTrip Highlights
- City tour of Mumbai
- Visit UNESCO Elephanta Caves
- Sightseeing in Goa
- Watch Chinese Fishing Nets in Cochin
- Spot Nilgiri Tahr in the Eravikulam National Park
- Leisure walk and shopping for souvenirs in Munnar
- Boat ride safari at Periyar National Park
- Backwater cruise from Kumarakom to Alleppey
- Explore various forts
- Visit churches in Goa
- Shopping at the flea markets
- Indulge in water sports
- Delight in wildlife safari
- Admire the beauty of Colva Beach
- Go scuba diving
- Savor Goan cuisines
- Guided tour of Panaji
- Worship at the temples
Mumbai - Cochin – Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Cochin - Goa - MumbaiTrip Highlights
- Enjoy exploring Mumbai
- Explore the Elephanta Caves
- Cochin sightseeing tour
- Excursion to Munnar
- Delight in a jeep safari
- Spot exotic species of birds
- Soak in the charm of Old Goa
- Cherish a boat ride on Mandovi River
- Visit the Aguada Fort
- Guided tour of South Goa
Delhi - Agra – Jaipur – Goa - Cochin – Periyar- Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam – Trivandrum - DelhiTrip Highlights
- Sightseeing in Delhi
- Visit Taj Mahal
- Enjoy Agra sights
- Guide tour of Jaipur
- Tour of Goa churches
- Delight in Goan nightlife
- Cochin city tour
- Boat ride on Periyar lake
- Safari at Tiger Reserve
- Bird watching in Kumarakom
- Houseboat cruise on Alleppey backwaters
- Beach fun at Kovalam
Goa - Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady (Periyar) - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Kovalam - TrivandrumTrip Highlights
- Guided tour of Old Goa
- Enjoy beach activities
- Sightseeing excursion in Cochin
- Enjoy tourist sites in Munnar
- Boat ride on the Lake Periyar
- Visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Indulge in watersports
- Houseboat cruise on Alleppey Backwaters
- Enjoy beach activities in Kovalam
- Visit the Padmanabhapuram Palace
Goa also happens to be one of the most popular places to go for honeymoon in India. With this mind, we present the best Goa honeymoon tour packages. These packages help you curate memories of a lifetime by cherishing unmatched experiences. Stroll on the soft sand while holding each other’s hand. Marvel at the spectacular sunset views and transform your evening into a magical affair.
We not only cater to the needs of the newly wedded couples but also have a lot in store for avid travelers. Our Goa family tour packages allow you to experience the beauty of sparkling beaches and delight in a lush countryside ambiance. Reckoned as one of the finest beach destinations in India, the ‘Party Capital’ lures holidaymakers from every nook and corner. The best time to visit Goa is from October till March. However, one should not miss planning North and South Goa tour in December and February to participate in various festivals.
Choose from any of the Goa travel package offered by IHPL and you will be transferred to the land of sand, sun and beaches. Boasting of a potpourri of colonial wonders, architecture, beaches, and the majestic forts, Goa promises to leave you spellbound. Trying your hands on the various adventure activities including water sports is one of the best things to do in Goa.
Goa’s unique culture and lifestyle will urge you to plan a trip again and again. To help you with that, we have holiday trip to Goa. Crafted specially for you, these packages include everything that you are going to love about the lively state.
FAQs of Goa Tour
Ques: What are the top things to do in Goa?
Ans: There are a plethora of top things to do in Goa as this place offers an immeasurable chance to have fun and entertainment. Given are below:
- Indulge in Water Sports
- Experience Canyoning
- Dolphin Ride
- Spice Plantation Tour
- Mandovi River Sunset Cruise
- Enjoy at Goa Carnival
- Visit the Casino
- Enjoy the nightlife in Clubs
- Enjoy the Beach Parties
Ques: What are the best beaches in Goa for families?
Ans: Goa is known for its white sandy beaches and is famous among families for the holiday destination. The best beaches in Goa for families are:
- Calangute Beach
- Baga Beach
- Sinquerim Beach
- Colva Beach
- Dona Paula Beach
- Morjim Beach
- Anjuna Beach
Ques: Which are best beaches to enjoy adventure activities in Goa?
Ans: Goa has plenty to offer in terms of adventure and experiences. It is famous for various adventure sports namely snorkeling, scuba diving, windsurfing, kayaking, waterskiing, aqua zorbing, and many more. The best beaches where one can enjoy adventure sports in Goa are:
- Calangute Beach
- Sinquerim Beach
- Colva Beach
- Baga Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Majorda Beach
Ques: What are the famous beaches in Goa for couples?
Ans: Goa is one of the most sought after romantic destinations. This is a perfect place to unwind yourself and enjoy quality time with the love of your life. The famous beaches in Goa for couples are: Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Sinquerim Beach, Agonda Beach, Colva Beach and Arambol Beach
Ques: Which are the best places for enjoy New Year party in Goa?
Ans: New Year is the time when the entire state is jam-packed with the tourists where you can indulge in the crazy parties. Goa is the most exciting place to celebrate the New Year. The best places for New Year party in Goa are:
- Café Mambos, Baga
- Paulo Cruise
- Club Cubana, Arpora
- Hilltop, Vagator
- Shiva Valley, Anjuna
Ques: How many days are enough to visit Goa?
Ans: The ideal duration for the Goa trip entirely depends on the places you wish to explore and in activities you wanted to indulge. Depending upon your itinerary and budget, 5 to 10 days is a good time to explore Goa.
Ques: What are the best restaurants in Goa?
Ans: Goa is famous among the tourists for its tantalizing food and specialized cuisines. The best restaurants in Goa where you can savor these delicacies are:
- Calamari Bathe & Binge, Candolim
- Mum’s Kitchen, Panaji
- Venite Bar & Restaurant, Panaji
- Thalassa, Vagator
- La Plage, Arambol
Ques: What is the best time to visit Goa?
Ans: The best time to visit Goa is from October to March. During these months, the region experiences the balmy and pleasant weather. The tourist season in Goa is generally the winter season and travelers can enjoy the sunbathing at the famous beaches.
Ques: Which places are best to enjoy the nightlife in Goa?
Ans: Goa is a popular party destination with an exciting nightlife. The best places to enjoy the nightlife in Goa are
- Beaches – Baga beach, Calangute beach, Anjuna beach (Flea market), Arambol beach.
- Pubs & Clubs - Tito’s Lane, Curlies’ Beach Shack, Club Cabana, Silent Noise Club, LPK Waterfront, SInQ, etc.
- River Cruise at Sunset
Ques: How to reach Dudhsagar fall from Goa?
Ans: Dudhsagar falls are located on the Goa – Karnataka border. This is the fourth tallest waterfall in India and provides you an unforgettable experience.
- You can reach to Londa Junction and then hire a local jeep or taxi till Kulem. From Kulem the trek starts to the Dudhsagar falls. The distance from Kulem to falls is 12 km.
- If you don’t wish to trek, then you can hire a jeep from Kulem which will take to the Dudhsagar falls through the mud trails.
- You can also take a train to Castle Rock Station or Sonaulim station which is situated a few km from the waterfalls. And you can trek up there.