Our fine collection of Goa tour packages help you cherish memorable holidays in Goa amidst the swaying palms, white sands & sparkling waters. Savor delicious cuisines, enjoy the vibrant nightlife and just let go of yourself with the characteristic susegad vibe. Practice yoga and meditation or rejuvenate yourself with therapeutic spa sessions at one of the fine luxury hotels in Goa. Our meticulously designed Goa holiday packages include all these and much more.
Goa Tour Packages
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
Goa Holiday Packages
Goa also happens to be one of the most popular places to go for honeymoon in India. With this mind, we present the best Goa honeymoon tour packages. These packages help you curate memories of a lifetime by cherishing unmatched experiences. Stroll on the soft sand while holding each other’s hand. Marvel at the spectacular sunset views and transform your evening into a magical affair.
We not only cater to the needs of the newly wedded couples but also have a lot in store for avid travelers. Our Goa family tour packages allow you to experience the beauty of sparkling beaches and delight in a lush countryside ambiance. Reckoned as one of the finest beach destinations in India, the ‘Party Capital’ lures holidaymakers from every nook and corner. The best time to visit Goa is from October till March. However, one should not miss planning North and South Goa tour in December and February to participate in various festivals.
Choose from any of the Goa travel package offered by IHPL and you will be transferred to the land of sand, sun and beaches. Boasting of a potpourri of colonial wonders, architecture, beaches, and the majestic forts, Goa promises to leave you spellbound. Trying your hands on the various adventure activities including water sports is one of the best things to do in Goa.
Goa’s unique culture and lifestyle will urge you to plan a trip again and again. To help you with that, we have holiday trip to Goa. Crafted specially for you, these packages include everything that you are going to love about the lively state.
Latest Information on Travelling to Goa
- The beach shacks of Goa attracts a lot of tourists from across the country. The shacks on the North Goa beaches of Calangute, Anjuna, and Candolim are likely to open from November with the necessary safety guidelines.
- Several resorts have now opened in Goa to welcome guests. The Tourism Department of Goa has permitted them to allow guests to stay with the best hygiene and sanitization.
- Casinos in Goa opened on November 1 with the government’s permission. They are told to follow all the SOPs with 50% capacity.
- All adventure lovers can travel to this beach haven as the Government of Goa has finally permitted water sports and river cruises. However, operators have been told to strictly follow the rules and guidelines laid down by the government.
Faqs of Goa Tour Packages
Ques: Can I visit Goa in December?
Ans: Yes, you can visit Goa in December. The weather remains cool and pleasant with the temperature ranging from 21°C to 32°C. December is the perfect time to join the Christmas and New Year celebrations and have fun in Goa.
Ques: Can I visit Goa in January?
Ans: Yes, you can visit Goa in January. Located on the southwest coast, Goa experiences moderate temperature in January that ranges between 19°C and 30°C. So, you can easily plan a trip to Goa and enjoy its charming atmosphere.
Ques: Is Goa open for tourists now?
Ans: Yes, Goa is open for tourists now. As per the new guidelines, tourists can plan and book their Goa tour. With Unlock 4.0, the Goa government has permitted resumed tourism activities and also granted permission to hotels to operate while keeping in mind some guidelines.
Ques: Which Goa tour package is the best?
|GOA PACKAGES||PRICE (per person)||INCLUSIONS||NIGHTS|
|Short Escape to Goa||Rs 3999||Meals , Accommodation , Transfer , Sightseeing||02|
|Amazing Goa||Rs 5000||Meals , Accommodation , Transfer , Sightseeing||03|
|Delightful Goa Vacation||Rs 5499||Accommodation, Meals, Transfer , Sightseeing||03|
|Goa Honeymoon Package||Rs 12799||Accommodation, Meals, Transfer , Sightseeing, Candle Light Dinner, Honeymoon Cake||03|
Ques: What are the rules and guidelines for tourists in Goa?
- Institutional quarantine is compulsory for symptomatic tourists until the test result is available.
- Booking accommodation at a registered hotel is compulsory.
- If passengers furnish a COVID-19 negative test result issued by an ICMR-recognized lab not older than 48-hours prior to the arrival in Goa, then they can head towards their accommodation.
- Tourists will be required to undergo self-isolation until the test results are out. The isolation facility will be offered by the booked hotel.
- If tourists show symptoms upon arrival, they have to undergo a COVID-19 test at his/her own expenses.
- All the bills related to quarantine, test, etc. shall be paid by tourists.
Ques: What are the top things to do in Goa?
Ans: There are a plethora of top things to do in Goa as this place offers an immeasurable chance to have fun and entertainment. Given are below:
- Indulge in Water Sports
- Experience Canyoning
- Dolphin Ride
- Mandovi River Sunset Cruise
- Enjoy at Goa Carnival
- Visit the Casino
- Enjoy the nightlife in Clubs
- Enjoy the Beach Parties
Ques: What are the best beaches in Goa for families?
Ans: Goa is known for its white sandy beaches and is famous among families for the holiday destination. The best beaches in Goa for families are: Calangute Beach, Baga, Sinquerim, Colva Beach, Dona Paula Beach, Morjim Beach and Anjuna Beach etc.
Ques: Which are famous beaches to enjoy adventure activities in Goa?
Ans: Goa has plenty to offer in terms of adventure and experiences. It is famous for various adventure sports namely snorkeling, scuba diving, windsurfing, kayaking, waterskiing, aqua zorbing, and many more. The best beaches where one can enjoy adventure sports in Goa are: Calangute Beach, Sinquerim Beach, Colva Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach and Majorda Beach.
Ques: Which beaches is perfect for family holiday in Goa?
Ans: Goa is a perfect place to unwind yourself and enjoy quality time with your family. The famous beaches in Goa for couples are: Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Sinquerim Beach, Agonda Beach, Colva Beach and Arambol Beach.
Ques: Which are the best places for enjoy New Year party in Goa?
Ans: New Year is the time when the entire state is jam-packed with the tourists where you can indulge in the crazy parties. Goa is the most exciting place to celebrate the New Year. The best places for New Year party in Goa are:
- Café Mambos, Baga
- Paulo Cruise
- Club Cubana, Arpora
- Hilltop, Vagator
- Shiva Valley, Anjuna
Ques: How many days are enough to visit Goa?
Ans: The ideal duration for the Goa trip entirely depends on the places you wish to explore and in activities you wanted to indulge. Depending upon your itinerary and budget, 5 to 10 days is a good time to explore Goa.
Ques: What are the best restaurants in Goa?
Ans: Goa is famous among the tourists for its tantalizing food and specialized cuisines. The best restaurants in Goa where you can savor these delicacies are:
- Calamari Bathe & Binge, Candolim
- Mum’s Kitchen, Panaji
- Venite Bar & Restaurant, Panaji
- Thalassa, Vagator
- La Plage, Arambol
Ques: What is the best time to visit Goa?
Ans: The best time to visit Goa is from October to March. During these months, the region experiences the balmy and pleasant weather. The tourist season in Goa is generally the winter season and travelers can enjoy the sunbathing at the famous beaches.
Ques: Which places are best to enjoy the nightlife in Goa?
Ans: Goa is a popular party destination with an exciting nightlife. The best places to enjoy the nightlife in Goa are
- Beaches – Baga beach, Calangute beach, Anjuna beach (Flea market), Arambol beach.
- Pubs & Clubs - Tito’s Lane, Curlies’ Beach Shack, Club Cabana, Silent Noise Club, LPK Waterfront, SInQ, etc.
- River Cruise at Sunset
Ques: How can I hire a car to explore Goa and what would it cost?
Ans: There are several car rentals available in Goa. You can easily book a car from there or can ask your hotel staff for the same. Depending on the type of car, you can get a range of INR 1000 per day that can go up to INR 3000 to INR 4000 or higher. These prices can be negotiated according to the demand and tourist season. Self-driven cars also require a security deposit of INR 2000 to INR 5000.
Ques: Which are the non-crowded places in Goa?
Ans: If you are searching for less crowded places in Goa, then visit:
- Keri or Querim Beach, near Tiracol Fort
- Patnem, north of Palolem
- Cola Beach near Agoda
- Betul Beach near Margao
- Gajlibag below Patnem
Ques: Which are the best places for New Year celebrations?
Ans:Curlies, Thalassa, Silent Noise Club, SinQ, Tito’s, Cafe Mojo, Big Daddy Casino, and Casino Strike are some of the best places to celebrate New Year in Goa.
Ques: How do I hire a bike in Goa?
Ans:Goa has bike rentals at every corner. You can ask the hotel for the nearest bike provider and pick a bike on rent. They are also available near railway and bus terminus.
Ques: Which beaches are famous for nightlife?
Ans:For a happening night in Goa, head to Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Ashwem Beach, Arambol Beach, Baga Beach, Candolim Beach, and Palolem Beach.
Ques: Which part of Goa is best for adventure activities?
Ans:North Goa is the best area to indulge in activities like parasailing, banana rides, paragliding, kayaking, and scuba diving.
Ques: Which beach shacks are good for staying in Goa?
Ans:The best beach shacks for a comfortable stay include:
- Dwarka Eco Beach Resort, Cola
- Yab Yum Resort, Ashwem
- Beach Street Resort, Mandrem
- Little India Beach Cottages, Baga
- Turtle Hill, Patnem
Ques: Where should I stay in Goa when I am traveling with my family?
Ans: Goa has a lot of family-friendly hotels, which are suitable for kids. These hotels have kids zone for fun and entertainment.
- Seashell Suites and Villas, Candolim
- Vivanta Goa, Panaji
- Grand Hyatt Goa, Bambolim
- Alila Diwa Goa, Majorda
- Beleza By the Beach, Colva
Ques: Which time is affordable and best to enjoy Goa?
Ans: March to May is off-season in Goa and not flooded with tourists. Not just hotels but the bike and car rentals are affordable, which makes your trip pocket-friendly. You can explore popular attractions, go on a trek, and have a peaceful time in Goa.
Ques:Planning a vacation to Goa for 4 days and 3 nights. What things should I do?
Ans: From scenic beaches, ancient temples, age-old churches, vibrant nightlife, Portuguese neighborhoods to museums, wildlife sanctuaries, and sparkling waters, Goa has a lot to offer. Pick what interests you and have the best of Goa in 4 days and 3 nights.
- Explore North Goa beaches - Baga, Calangute, Anjuna, Vagator
- Go on a city tour and visit Old Goa and temples - Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Sanctuary
- Try scuba diving, watch dolphins, go to a casino and try your luck
- Laze out on sun-kissed sands of South Goa beaches - Colva, Palolem, Agonda
Ques:Which area is better to stay in, North Goa or South Goa?
Ans:Tourists can find affordable hotels, resorts, and beach shacks with beautiful views in North Goa. But if you love luxury and peace, then head to South Goa.
Ques: What is the best place to stay in Goa for a 3-4 days trip?
Ans: If you are visiting Goa for 3-4 days with family, friends, or your loved one, then booking accommodation should be the first thing. Here are some places where you can stay.
- Beaches - Cavelossim, Mobor
- Water Sports and Nightlife - Baga
- Outdoor Activities - Calangute, Candolim
- Sightseeing - Panaji
- History - Old Goa
- Families - Cavelossim
- Yoga and Spirituality - Anjuna, Vagator, Palolem
Ques: Which part of Goa is good to visit: North or South?
Ans:North Goa is hip and happening while South Goa is peaceful. Whereas in South Goa, you will find calm surroundings and cleaner beaches. If you like crowds, then visit North Goa where beaches like Baga and Calangute are always packed with tourists.
Ques: What are some tips to know before planning a Goa trip?
Ans: Here are some important tips you should know before visiting Goa:
- Respect holy places and the culture of Goa
- Keep your important documents in the hotel locker. Carry attested copies while traveling.
- Avoid carrying a large sum of cash. Instead, carry plastic money.
- Always look for “Photography restricted” signs.
- Although you can wear whatever you want, nudity is not allowed.
- Do not do drugs or otherwise, you have to pay penalties.
- Carry your driving license for car rentals.
- Bargain in Goa’s shopping markets for great deals.
- Beware of who you are talking to, especially women.
- Enjoy Goa’s nightlife but avoid walking to the hotel alone late at night.
- Pack light and comfortable clothes and enjoy your time in Goa.