Are you looking for a memorable holiday in Uttarakhand? We offer a wide range of well-crafted Uttarakhand tour packages that are the right choice for you. Avail huge discounts on Uttarakhand family packages and honeymoon packages with Indian Holiday. Take a look at 90+ meticulously crafted Uttarakhand tours offered at the best prices.
Most Popular Uttarakhand Tour Package
|5 Days Trip to Uttarakhand
|4 Nights 5 Days
|Delightful Uttarakhand Tour
|7 Nights 8 Days
|Uttarakhand Tour From Delhi
|8 Nights 9 Days
|Complete Uttarakhand Tour
|14 Nights 15 Days
At Indian Holiday, we also offer customized Uttarakhand tour packages that can be designed as per your requirement. We also offer Uttarakhand holiday packages for Hindu pilgrims who wish to visit the holy sites in the state.
Our handpicked Chardham tour packages are available by helicopter and road, as well as Do Dham Yatra Packages. A pilgrimage to Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath is the best way to seek salvation.
Along with that, Uttarakhand adventure packages offer the right place for thrill-seekers. So, browse through our collection of tastefully crafted Uttarakhand travel packages. Be it a wildlife adventure in Jim Corbett National Park or rejuvenating holistic healing retreat in Ananda in the Himalayas, Uttarakhand has so much to offer to the tourists.
You can choose from our best Uttarakhand tour packages from the thrill & adventure in Auli or Rishikesh or a long yoga & meditation retreat at some of the best yoga ashrams, you can choose from our best Uttarakhand trip packages and plan your trip now!
Additionally, we offer Uttarakhand packages in Delhi, Mumbai, Kerala, Chennai, Jaipur and other cities in India so that you can plan your trip accordingly.
Why Visit Uttarakhand?
Uttarakhand is one of the popular destinations among tourists who wish to plan a visit with their family, friends, or partner. Popularly known as the 'Dev Bhoomi', Uttarakhand is every pilgrim's golden staircase to the doorstep of the almighty. A tour to Uttarakhand offers a unique holiday experience.
Rishikesh is a popular tourist destination in Uttarakhand renowned for peace seekers, adventure enthusiasts, and nature lovers. Yoga has its origins in India, and Rishikesh is popularly known as the 'Yoga Capital of the World.' From snow-covered peaks, swift rivers and lakes, lush valleys, wildlife sanctuaries, skiing, and ancient villages, there is not a single dull moment here.
The hill stations in Uttarakhand like Almora, Mussoorie, Nainital, Bageshwar, and Dehradun are popular escapes of the city dwellers during summer. And if you live in Delhi, we also offer Uttarakhand tour packages from Delhi at affordable costs.
Also, the Uttarakhand trip cost will cover the meals, hotels, sightseeing, and transfers for a smooth travel experience. Besides this, the picturesque hill towns like Ranikhet, Mukteshwar, and Kausani often find their place in our Uttarakhand Uttarakhand packages for honeymoon.
From hiking, camping, and white water rafting to flying fox and bungee jumping, you can add all the fun to your Uttarakhand trip plan. The Garhwal region offers treks such as the Valley of Flowers trek, Roopkund Trek, Dayara Bugyal, Har Ki Doon, Chopta - Chandrashila circuit, Gangotri, Govind Ghat, Dodital, and Yamunotri.
Auli is a ski paradise and blessed with jaw-dropping locales in winters. Moreover, mountaineering, mountain biking, and paragliding are other thrilling sports one can give a shot during a Uttarakhand trip.
Famous tourist places to visit during your Uttarakhand tour
Boasting a captivating view of the Himalayas, Uttarakhand is a land of transcendent natural beauty and tranquil spirituality. Plan your trip to Uttarakhand with your family and friends to enjoy a memorable vacation in this beautiful hill station.
Nainital: It is one of the best places to explore in Uttarakhand, and there are numerous famous escapes for couples and families in Nainital. Situated beside the famous Naini Lake in the vale, Nainital boasts rich green sights that offer a striking view of the Himalayan ranges. This beautiful hill station is assured to leave an influence on you that will last a lifetime.
- Mussoorie: If you are looking for a perfect Uttarakhand honeymoon tour, then Mussoorie is where you should visit. Cushioned amid the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan ranges, it is also known as Queen of the Hills and attracts many tourists every year.
- Rishikesh: Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and the convergence of the Ganga, Rishikesh is known for Yoga and adventure activities. Rishikesh also holds the International Yoga Festival in the first week of March, which attracts yoga enthusiasts from all over the globe. Hence, it is the best place to plan your Uttarakhand family tour. You can also go for water sports adventures in Rishikesh.
- Jim Corbett: The forest department of Jim Corbett organizes safaris and hiking tours for tourists, making it among the best places for adventure tours in Uttarakhand. Jeep Safari and Elephant Safari are the best way to explore Jim Corbett. Also, you can enjoy Jungle Safari with your family and kids. It is famous for Royal Bengal Tigers, and tourists visit here from all over the country to spot tigers during safari tours.
- Haridwar: It is famous for its temples and Ghats, where pilgrims take a holy bath in the sacred river Ganga to release themselves of their sins. Haridwar is well-known for its tranquility and religion. Plan your family trip to Uttarakhand and enjoy a memorable vacation in one of the seven holiest cities in India.
- Auli: Spotted with apple orchards, oaks, and pine trees, Auli is one of the famous hill stations of Uttarakhand. It adjoins the religious shrine of Badrinath and offers panoramic views of the great Himalayas. The awe-inspiring view of snow-capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas gives an astonishing view of the place. It is a popular skiing destination in India. It has to be added to your list of Uttarakhand travel packages for a memorable vacation.
- Kausani: This is one of the fascinating hill stations in Uttarakhand. If you are a snow lover, you should plan a Uttarakhand trip to catch a glimpse of snow during the winter months. The famous attractions are mesmeric sunset views and picturesque beauty. It is the perfect place for honeymooners looking for scenic splendor and adventure activity.
- Dhanaulti: It is a perfect weekend getaway for those who wish to rejuvenate amidst serene environs and spend some time away from the hustle-bustle of chaotic city life. Dhanaulti is undoubtedly one of the most scenic tourist places in Uttarakhand for a family tour.
In addition to this, Uttarakhand holiday packages can take you to a number of other famous attractions.
Things to do on your trip to Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand is a land of natural bounties with abundant wonderful adventure activities. Check out the top things to do in Uttarakhand during your Uttarakhand tour plan.
- River Rafting: It is one of the most popular adventure sports in Uttarakhand. River rafting in Uttarakhand is the most significant enticement for crowds. There are some expert operators whose safety arrangements are well in place. There are customized packages for camping and rafting at Rishikesh.
- Discover Wildlife: Wildlife in Uttarakhand is diverse and dense. The state is home to India's most famous protected area, Jim Corbett National Park. Jungle Safari in the national park allows wildlife enthusiasts to spot some of the exotic species of animals and birds in their natural habitat.
- Boat Drive in Naini Lake: A Nainital tour is incomplete without a boat ride in Naini Lake. This lake is a beautiful natural fresh body lake. It is in a crescent shape and is one of the famed lakes of the Kumaon region. Naini Lake offers an awe-inspiring view, especially during early morning and sunset. You can enjoy yourself with your family and friends here.
- Go for camping: Uttarakhand is blessed by scenic landscapes, and camping is probably the most pleasing way to enjoy the tranquility of nature. You can relax in the bliss of mountains, green valleys, and open blue skies. With us, you can plan a five-day adventure tour in Uttarakhand. The popular locations for camping in Uttarakhand are Rishikesh, Dhanaulti, Chopta, Bhimtal, and Kanatal.
- Yoga in Rishikesh: This holy city is recognized as the world's Yoga capital and is popular among Yoga enthusiasts. Yoga in Rishikesh can be learned and practiced by beginners and experts alike. There are also lessons led by private associations as well. Moreover, it is the best place to plan a Uttarakhand Family Tour.
- Evening Aarti in Haridwar: One of the prominent attractions of Haridwar is the evening aarti at Har Ki Pauri Ghat. The holy river Ganga gets converted into a floating lamp bed during sundown. You can feel the absorbing smell of flowers and incense sticks. It is indeed one of the best things to do in Uttarakhand.
- Skiing: The snow-enclosed mountains of Uttarakhand are flawless for skiing. The adventure of sliding down the snow-covered slopes lures tourists to enjoy skiing. It is the best adventure activity to do in Uttarakhand.
- Explore waterfalls: Uttarakhand has everything under its arms to amaze every visitor and appeal to every nature lover. You can enjoy the greenery surrounding the pouring downs of cascades amidst the melodic aura of nature. The waterfalls in Uttarakhand offer memorable experiences during the tour.
- Tea Estate in Kausani: This is a popular tourist attraction to see in Uttarakhand. Tea Estate in Kausani is a perfect place to feel very close to nature, and it is a bliss for tea lovers. The place also arranges for a short excursion to show their manufacturing process.
- Enjoy Trekking: The hilly landscape of Uttarakhand provides ample opportunities for trekking, which makes it the perfect place to set out on the adventure to explore the mountains. Enjoy the breathtaking sights which attract the adventure enthusiast.
- Get Experience of Bungee Jumping: Uttarakhand offers you one of the finest professionally managed bungee jumping in India. Rishikesh is popularly called the "Adventure Capital of India" for many adventure activities.
- Cable Car Ride: This is a favorite activity in Uttarakhand with kids and family. During the cable car ride, you can enjoy the awe-inspiring views of the landscape. The stunning scenery emphasizes the pleasure of the electrifying ride. Take one of our Uttarakhand family tour packages and indulge in this activity with your Kids.
- Mountain Biking: It is an exciting adventure sport in Uttarakhand. Mountain biking is one of the thrilling ways to explore the enigmas of the Himalayan landscape.
- Flying Fox in Rishikesh: It is another thrilling adventure sport and among the top exciting things to do in Uttarakhand for adventure lovers. You can enjoy a fascinating view of the mighty Himalayas.
Depending on the activities you wish to enjoy, you can customize your Uttarakhand itinerary. Call us and let us know your preferences so we can design a package that meets your needs.
Must-Visit Trekking places during Uttarakhand Trip
Uttarakhand is home to some famous trekking and hiking trails that offer perfect opportunities for adventure lovers to enjoy their trip. If you are low on budget, book cheap Uttarakhand tour packages for a memorable holiday without burning a hole in your pocket. Here are the best places for trekking in Uttarakhand where you can enjoy with your friends.
- Chopta Trek: This path is one of the popular tracks for winter trekking in Uttarakhand. It is a picturesque hamlet that is still unexplored and offers grand views of the Himalayan range. The beautiful morning view is refreshing when the crimson rays of the sun kiss you. You can plan your exciting trip to Uttarakhand with your friends.
- Valley of Flowers trek: It is bliss for nature lovers and photographers. Considered the best place for trekking in India, the Valley of Flower trail covers a massive area with infinite alpine flowers counting over 400 species. You can explore the site and feel the magic of nature during the Uttarakhand tour.
- Har Ki Dun Trek: It offers scenic beauty and is one of the most gorgeous places in India. Make your summer vacations in Uttarakhand more exciting by unveiling the valley's secrets. It is one of the most unique places in India, offering numerous trekking jaunts.
- Roopkund Trek: It is renowned as the "Mystery Lake ''. Enclosed by rock-strewn glaciers and snow-covered mountains, Roopkund is a good trekking destination. The fact is that this is one of the exciting summer treks in Uttarakhand.
- Panch Kedar Trek: It offers a remarkable experience away from the chaos of city life. The trail of Panch Kedar is a beautiful mix of tranquility and attractive scenic charm.
- Kedarkantha Trek: It offers an awe-inspiring view of the majestic Himalayan peaks. Covered with sparkling snow during winters, Kedarkantha allows you to enjoy the unsurpassed beauty, lush meadows, snow paths, glistening lakes, shimmering rivers, and the great Himalayas. This is one of the most popular winter treks in Uttarakhand.
Must try to visit offbeat places on your Uttarakhand Tour
Uttarakhand is home to some hidden gems and the best offbeat destinations to help you on your next trip. Here is the list of offbeat places in Uttarakhand that you can explore with your loved ones.
- Mukteshwar: It is yet another attractive hill station that falls off the radar of conventional travelers. This tiny hill town is undoubtedly a trekker's paradise with ample opportunities to embark on some beautiful trails. These treks are sure to leave every trekker with an extraordinary experience.
- Munsiyari: A picturesque hill retreat and one of Uttarakhand's most scenic offbeat locations, Munsiyari is popular among adventure enthusiasts. Enveloped by breathtaking mountains and dense forests, it surpasses all other places in Uttarakhand that you must visit.
- Binsar: It is on the list of best offbeat and spiritual places in Uttarakhand. Binsar is the ecstasy for nature-buffs, peace searchers, and wildlife and bird lovers. It is pure heaven in the lap of the Garhwal Himalayas. There you can enjoy jungle safaris as well.
- Bhimtal: With a sparkly lake at the midpoint, it is named after Bhima from Mahabharata. Bhimtal is the best place for honeymoon couples and families. It is amongst the most elegant offbeat places in Uttarakhand. Boating in Bhimtal Lake is a popular activity here.
- Lansdowne: Nestled among the Garhwal Hills of Uttarakhand, Lansdowne is a quaint tiny hill town that not many travelers know of. This hill station is neither commercialized nor profoundly urbanized, making it the impeccable getaway for anyone looking for peace and solitude.
Visit Religious and Pilgrimage places in Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand is admired as the "Abode of Gods" as it is home to innumerable ancient temples and holy sites. The sacred cities of Uttarakhand, including Haridwar and Badrinath, are named the 'Gateway to the blessed land', and these religious cities are ideal places for pilgrims or you can say land of gods. Here is the list of religious and pilgrimage places in Uttarakhand.
- Rishikesh: This beautiful town is located in the lap of the Himalayas, and it is the home to many ancient temples. It is the most beautiful blend of spiritual and adrenaline experiences. It attracts many tourists and pilgrims from all parts of the country.
- Haridwar: It is one of the seven holiest pilgrimage sites for Hindus. After exploring Haridwar, you will realize that there is much more to the city than just visiting temples and taking a dip in the holy Har Ki Pauri relieves you of all your sins. You can plan a religious Uttarakhand Tour with your family.
- Badrinath: This holy site is set in the lap of the Himalayas with the backdrop of Neelkanth Mountain Peak. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is one of the most famous centers of pilgrimage to visit as a part of Char Dham.
- Kedarnath: It is another popular pilgrimage destination for Hindus and part of the Chota Char Dham pilgrimage circuit. The famous Kedarnath temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas and is swamped by thousands of visitors each year.
- Yamunotri: It is also known as the birthplace of the Yamuna River. Geologically, River Yamuna originates from the Champasar Glacier. This sacred place was the home of sage Asti, and this place is surrounded by Himalayan glaciers, snowy peaks, and thermal springs. You can plan your religious tour and customize it with Char Dham yatra.
- Gangotri: This pilgrimage destination is situated in Uttarkashi and is most famous as a home to one of the four Char Dham spots. The origin of the holy river is at Gaumukh, set in the Gangotri glaciers. Mythological stories will have you believe that Goddess Ganga transformed herself into a river to wash away the sins of humans. Explore the holy shrines with Chardham Tour Packages.
Must-try Wellness & Spirituality on your Uttarakhand tour
Uttarakhand is the perfect place to visit if you seek a renaissance. This scenic state uniquely targets all of them to help you peel off the negativity within. This is the land that is well-known for its Spiritual Wellness. You can glimpse the marvelous beauty and envelope yourself in the lush green paddocks. Choose to get an experience of Ayurveda treatment and Yoga meditation here in Uttarakhand.
- Ayurveda: Ayurvedic procedures detoxify the body, accelerate the healing process, and strengthen the immune system. Travelers interested in rejuvenating and cleaning treatments will find Uttarakhand one of the best options in India.
- Yoga: The ancient science of yoga helps maintain a healthy mind and body. The Himalayas are home to the Patanjali Yoga center. In addition, the listed Yoga and meditation ashrams in Uttarakhand will give you some more ideas to keep yourself healthy.
Explore famous Wildlife Sanctuaries in Uttarakhand
Explore the wildlife of Uttarakhand by visiting the famous wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, which are home to some exotic species of animals and birds. Jim Corbett and Rajaji National Parks are the most famous wildlife sanctuaries of Uttarakhand. Choose to partake in a jungle safari to spot varied species in their natural habitat.
- Jim Corbett National Park: The enchanted backdrop of Corbett is well known and fabled for its tiger richness. It has the glory of being India's oldest and most significant national park. The nature walk and wildlife viewing in the park is done in an open jeep and on an elephant's back. If you love the activity of bird watching, then Corbett is the virtual haven for such visitors.
- Rajaji National Park: It is a beautiful reserve in the state of Uttarakhand. The park's picturesque beauty and rich diversity serve as its major attractions for nature lovers and wildlife fanatics. You can get an experience of Jungle Safari here, and for that, plan an Uttarakhand tour with your family and kids today with Indian Holiday.
Best time to visit Uttarakhand for a Memorable Trip
- Summer season (March to June): Summer in Uttarakhand is comfortable and pleasant for outdoor activities. Early spring, around mid-April, is ideal for getting the best deals for tour packages in Uttarakhand. If you are planning for a romantic getaway, then Nainital and Rishikesh are the best places to visit in Uttarakhand in the summer season.
- Monsoon season (July to September): Monsoon in Uttarakhand is usually from mid-June to September. The Himalayan region witnesses heavy rainfall in these months. Monsoon is the good season for budget travelers to plan Uttarakhand tours. One can enjoy to the fullest the lush greenery beauty of the valley.
- Winter season (October to February): Winter in Uttarakhand begins in October and continues till February. This is the best season to visit Uttarakhand for honeymoon and family vacations. Nainital in winter is a perfect hill station to visit with your better half. So, Uttarakhand in winter is as wonderful as the Kashmir valley.
Experiences on Your Uttarakhand Tour
Among the chasers of thrills, the top adventure destination in India is Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crisscrossed by the Himalayas is known for its beauty. However, a depiction of the charismatic beauty of Uttarakhand would be incomplete without the mention of different experiences that make the trip enjoyable.
- Adventure: Uttarakhand is the best place for an adventure tour Trekking in the Uttarakhand Himalayas is popular among adventure seekers. You can also experience the thrill of paragliding and the view of the lush green surroundings and mountainscape. Take the tremendous challenge of sliding down the mountain. Recently, white water rafting is also gaining popularity. The state has a bundle of it all and offers Uttarakhand tour packages.
- Culture: Uttarakhand is an attractive place with a rich cultural heritage. The culture classifies its people uniquely and gives them meaning. Its various traditions, religions, and festivals of Uttarakhand separate them from the rest of the world. Its culture, beliefs, and traditions bind the people of Uttarakhand together.
- Eco-Friendly Destinations: Uttarakhand is the best destination for Ecotourism as it has snow-capped mountains, sprawling meadows, dense forests, and wetlands. It is an amazing place to plan your tour with your family and friends.
- Wildlife: A rich wildlife is the highlight of the verdant green state of Uttarakhand. The dense forests of Oak and Deodar seem like just forests, but they are the homeland of many recognizable and unfamiliar wild species. It is the finest place for wildlife tourism in India. Uttarakhand is the proud proprietor of India's Oldest National Park. Uttarakhand cordially invites ardent nature lovers and wildlife lovers from across the country and the world.
- Cuisines: To experience the natural beauty of Uttarakhand, one should also savor its delicate cuisine on their Uttarakhand holiday packages. While walking down the road, you will be greeted by different aromas from the roadside vendors. Take a short journey through the traditional cuisine of Kumaon and Gharwal then you must experience the endless delicacies that have to offer.