Santa Monica commences from Jetty of Panaji and heads to River Mandovi, this sunset cruise is a beautiful way of embracing dusk. The cruise sails past Adil Shah Palace, the summer palace of Sultan. The cruise also overlooks the Promenade, Miramar Beach, Mormugao Port, Aguada Fort and expansive swathe of palm trees. The cruise sets out in the evening (6:00 pm) for an enchanting view of the sunset. During this one-hour-long voyage guests can savor the folk and DJ performances. Dekhni and Fugdi are traditional dance forms of Goa and witnessing a performance of these is an unforgettable affair. People of all ages board this cruise, and there are numerous means to serve and entertainment them all. Ticket price for the same is Rs. 300 per head.
Covid-19 protocols for River Cruises
- The thermal screening of Guests and staff is to be done at entry points.
- It is mandatory to wear face masks and gloves during the river cruise.
- Use an online booking method or use e-wallets, apps/QR code scanners, to buy tickets, beverages, and food, etc.
- If you are sick, do not indulge in any activity.
- Unhealthy individuals shall not be allowed to enter the jetty premises.
- Hand sanitization will be available at all entry points as well as work areas.
- Efforts shall be made to avoid overcrowding in common areas during the river cruise.
- The total seating capacity on the boat will not be more than 50%.