Gulmarg is known for the intrinsic beauty of its snow clad topography. These snow covered regions attract a lot of outdoor sports fanatics. Along with the major sports like Skiing and mountain biking, the trend of golf is also gaining great mileage in Gulmarg. Golfing in Gulmarg is usually a hit in the months of Summers. Adjacent to the snowy ski slopes, the lush green and invigorating surroundings, highly contribute to the setting up of a perfect golf course.
Fitting in every sense of this description is the Gulmarg Golf Club, which is a massive 18 hole, and the highest golf course in the world. This famous golf course in Kashmir is situated at an altitude of around 9000 feet. Playing golf at such an altitude surely thrills oneself to his core.
Prime reasons to go Golfing in Gulmarg
- Historic British golf course layout
- Highest green golf course in the world
- Longest dual sided practice range
- Amazing contrast with the white snowy hills
- Dedicated professionals to train amateurs