One of the most popular tour packages for India is a visit to cities falling in the golden triangle. Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi offers you an opportunity to explore the popular cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with the ancient holy city of Varanasi. During your visit, you will experience something different in each city. Delhi will offer a potpourri of everything, Agra will take you back in the Mughal times, Jaipur will offer you a sneak-peak into the erstwhile Rjaputana royalty and Varanasi will enlighten your religious spirits.
- Guided tour to Chandni Chowk and the complex of Qutub Minar, Delhi
- Day-trip to Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
- Shop for some amazing handicrafts from the local bazaar of Jaipur
- Stopover at Fatehpur Sikri, en-route Agra
- View the mesmerizing sunrise during early morning visit to the Taj Mahal, Agra
- Enjoy a boat ride and the exciting evening Aarti at the Ghats of Ganga, Varanasi
Arrival at Delhi. Meeting and assistance upon arrival in Delhi and transfer to your hotel.
After wash and change we proceed on a half day tour of Delhi. Today we will visit Old Delhi covering Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Stay overnight at the city hotel.
This morning we proceed on a sightseeing tour of the other part of the city, New Delhi and visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, and the Gandhi Memorial. Also visit embassies and the Parliament House (from outside), Humayun's Tomb and the Qutab Minar. Following the tour we will begin our road journey towards Jaipur. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Night halt at Jaipur.
This morning we will enjoy a day- trip to the Amber Fort and there we will enjoy the Elephant Ride. Following the tour of Amber Fort we enjoy a tour of Jaipur. Visit the City Palace and notice the harmonious blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture. Also visit the Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. Stroll through the Bazaar and buy souvenirs and handicrafts as a sweet reminder of your tour with Indian Holiday. Overnight stay in the Hotel
After breakfast begin your road journey towards Agra, on the way we visit the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri. This Mughal city, established by Akbar, has been declared as the world heritage site. After exploring Fatehpur Sikri and visiting its monuments. From here we continue driving to Agra. After reaching, get transferred to the hotel.
The rest of the day is free. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
At Sunrise we enjoy visiting the Taj Mahal and witness its timeless beauty (Note: The Taj Mahal is closed on Friday)
Afternoon we will visit Agra Fort and Id-Mat-Ud-Dauhla's tomb.
Evening transfer to the train station for catching the train to Varanasi. Overnight aboard
Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Varanasi train station and check-in at the hotel.
After wash & change we will enjoy a day-trip to Sarnath, a religious Buddhist site.In the afternoon city tour of Varanasi covering - Alamgir Mosque or Beni Madhav Ka Darera, Dasaswamedh Ghat and The Bharat Mata Temple.
Evening we will visit the banks of Ganges for Ganga Aarti. Overnight stay in the Hotel
Today early morning we enjoy a boat ride on river Ganges. Following breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi. Upon arrival, Meeting and assistance to the city's International airport for your onward flight back home.
SPECIAL PRICE IS BASED ON 02 PERSON TRAVELING TOGETHER WITH AIRCONDITION CAR
|6 Nights Package cost using Double sharing room per person in USD|
|02 Adults (Double Sharing)||
|Winter (01 Oct - 31 Mar 17)||$ 550 PP||$ 645 PP||$ 825 PP|
|Supplement for monuments entrance fees||$ 88 PP|
|Supplement of Airfare 1 (Varanasi / Delhi)||$ 65 PP|
USING HOTELS - 01 DOUBLE ROOM
|CITY||03* Hotels||04* Hotels||05* Hotels||Nights|
|Delhi||Regent Continental||The Hans||Le Meridien||1|
|Agra||Taj Villa||Clarks Shiraz||Radisson Blu||2|
|Jaipur||Lords Plaza||Park Regis||Radisson Blu||2|
|Varanasi||Rivatas||Meraden Grand||Vivanta by Taj Ganges||1|
Our cost includes the following services:
- 06 Nights accommodation on Double sharing room basis.
- Meeting assistance and greet at airport.
- Daily Breakfast in hotel as per program.
- Air-conditioned medium car for all transfers and sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing in each city as per program.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Rikshaw ride in Varanasi to attend Arti ceremony at river Ganges.
- Morning boat ride at River Ganges in Varanasi.
- Agra to Varanasi2nd tier aircondition sleeper class - overnight train.
- All currently applicable taxes.
Our cost does not include the following services:
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Monuments entrance fees USD 110 per person.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the above mentioned dates except from 20th Dec’2016 to 10 Jan’2017 – on request.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
Call an Expert » +91-11-4242 3100
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Varan...