Indian Holiday presents Golden Triangle with Dunes itinerary. Get ready for the perfect introduction to Indian history and culture coupled with exploring the desert dunes. The six day tour starts from Delhi, covering Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur and the dunes of Dhula Raoji.
The tour covers sightseeing, shopping, heritage stay and other royal pleasures. The trio cities offer a glimpse of history, heritage and excitements of India. Discover the intriguing layers of Delhi, the city of myriad pleasures. Agra spellbinds with its magnificent architectural specimens. Jaipur stands testimony to the magnificent era of Rajputana. Dhula Raoji, on the outskirts of Jaipur lets guests enjoy the simple pleasures of the desert.
The Golden Triangle with Dunes tour starts with your arrival at the Delhi Airport. Meet the IHPL representative who will escorts you to the hotel. Check-in and relax. The day is at your leisure. Go sightseeing, shopping or have fun trying the nighttime activities.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Start the day with a sumptuous breakfast. Later, leave for a tour of the capital city Delhi. Stop for a visit to the impressive Laxmi Narayan Temple. Next, proceed to India Gate, the iconic cenotaph commemorating Indian martyrs. Explore Lutyen's Delhi making stop at the Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhavan. Take a quick insight of Old Delhi at the Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque. The other sights from history preserving the rich heritage of unique architecture is the towering Qutab Minar, historic Purana Quila, Humayun's Tomb and Jantar Mantar observatory. The day also includes a visit to the Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi's memorial to pay homage to the Father of the Nation.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Start the day early. Check out of your hotel and proceed to drive to Agra. It will take almost 4 hours to arrive to Agra, where you can check in to the hotel. Relax for a while after which embark on a sightseeing tour.
The charm of the Mughal city of Agra is the Taj Mahal. The white marble mausoleum is one of the wonders of the world. The Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built the Taj as a token of love for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. The icon of love is thronged by tourists from far and wide. Later, proceed for a visit of the marvelous Agra Fort. End the tour with a visit to Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb whose design are truly exquisite! Later in the evening, go shopping for local treasures.
Early morning, check out of your hotel and proceed towards Dhula Raoji by road. En route, stop for a quick visit to the Fatehpur Sikri. The sandstone city of Emperor Akbar has been abandoned but its charm still remains the same. On your day tour cover the opulent Jama Masjid, the Buland Darwaza which is also the world's largest gateway, the historical Palace of Jodha Bai, Birbal Bhavan and Panch Mahal.
Proceed towards Dhula Raoji, settled on the outskirts of Jaipur. On arrival, check into Dhula Garh. The Heritage hotel was formerly the home of Dhulas, a brave warrior family of Rajputs. Check-in the heritage hotel and enjoy the comforts. In the evening, visit the sand dunes nearby. Enjoy the sun set on the sand dunes during your camel ride.
Early in morning proceed for village safari and also trekking. Get back to your hotel and treat yourself to sumptuous breakfast. Check out of your hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On your arrival, check in at one of the listed hotels.
Later, leave for a sightseeing tour of the Pink City post lunch. Proceed for a visit of the City Palace flanked by courtyards, lush gardens and monuments. The Jantar Mantar Observatory, is a wonder of architecture and scientific knowledge of the bygone days. End the day’s sightseeing tour with Nawab Sahab Ki Haveli and the breathtaking Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Early in morning visit Amer fort seated on Elephant back. If you are interested for shopping, visit the markets for some amazing bargains. Later, begin your journey towards Delhi by road. On your arrival, head straight to the airport/railway station to board the onward flight/train.
Package cost including taxes – USD 380 X per person
USD 760 for your family of 02 adults – 3* Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 430 X per person
USD 860 for your family of 02 adults – 4* Star
Package cost including taxes – USD 585 X per person
USD 1170 for your family of 02 adults – 5* Star
Hotels to be used or similar
|Destination||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Delhi||Hotel Florance||ITC Welcome||Leela Ambience, Kakardoma|
|Agra||Hotel Siris 18||Mansingh Palace||Hotel Trident/ Hotel Radisson|
|Dhula Raoji||Dhulagarh||Dhulagarh||Dhulagarh (There’s No 5*star hotel)|
|Jaipur||Hotel Lords Plaza||Hotel Vesta International||Hotel Trident/ Hotel Radisson|
Our cost includes the following services:-
- Accommodation in hotels for 05 nights on Breakfast basis. (01 Double room)
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transportas per itinerary.
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide during sightseeing.
- 01 Elephant ride at Amer fort.
- 01 Camel ride in Sand dunes.
- 01 Village safari.
- All currently applicable taxes.
Our cost does not include the following services:
- Travel Insurance.
- Any Entrance fee.
- Airfare /Train fare.
- Any peak season supplement.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above rates are valid from 1st Oct’18 to 31st Mar’2019 except 22nd Dec to 4th Jan’2019.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Delhi – Agra – Fatehpur S...