Amongst thousands of travelers, how many think about the cafes in Rishikesh? Are there any cafes in the city? Are there any hippie cafes in Rishikesh? Best cafes in the Yoga Capital of the World?
These are a few doubts that food lovers have in their minds. So, if you are still unaware of the amazing local food joints in the city. You can check the list of best cafes in Rishikesh where you can savor delicious cuisines while enjoying the spectacular view of the town and spending some quality time with your loved ones!
Consider adding these cafes to your Rishikesh trip itinerary for enjoying the panoramic vistas of the River Ganges!
Here is a list of 7 famous cafes in Rishikesh that you should definitely visit on your next trip.
1. Freedom Cafe
- Location of the restaurant: Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249302
- Must-Try Dish: Banana Nutella pancake, Veg Lasagne
- Timings: 9 AM – 10:30 PM
- Cost for Two: 550 INR (approximately)
Be it the outside view or the snacks served in the cafe, it’s great. Freedom is one of those cafes in Rishikesh that is not only known for its food but for the hospitality they offer. Be it the offseason or not the cafe is seen bustling with customers throughout the day. If that wasn’t enough, soulful songs playing in the background render a perfect background for the visitors.
So, while you enjoy sightseeing at the popular Laxman Jhula, do try a few dishes and drinks at this wonderful cafe.
2. 60’s Beatles Café’
- Location of the restaurant: Ground Floor, 60s Green Hills Badrinath Road, Tapovan Sarai, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192
- Must-Try Dish: Pasta, Burger, Pizza, and Fries
- Timings: 12 PM – 9:30 PM (The cafe is closed every Tuesday)
- Cost for Two: 600 INR (approximately)
First an ashram and then a cafe named after the world popular band; “The Beatles.” One of the finest cafes in Tapovan Rishikesh offers a theme of the ’60s and food that tastes good. You will find a lot of solo travelers having their meals at the restaurant. The staff members here are humble and friendly that bring a lot of customers regularly.
The cafe is perfectly built in a place overlooking the Ganges so that the window seats offer a breathtaking view whenever the customer peaks out. If you are a fan of the band and love tasty snacks, then this cafe should be a must-visit for you.
3. Little Buddha Cafe
- Location of the restaurant: Laxman Jhula Rd, near Little Buddha Cafe, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249302
- Must-Try Dish: Mixed Vegetable Platter
- Timings: 8 am to 11 pm
- Cost for Two: 700 INR (approximately)
Little Buddha Cafe is one of the finest cafes near Lakshman Jhula and probably the buzziest one around. It sits perfectly at a location where it overlooks the calm side of River Ganga and offers a breathtaking view to visitors. You can enjoy the amazing beauty of the place while sipping a cup of coffee or enjoying a bowl of a good meal.
Little Buddha Cafe is also one of those places that fit everyone; be it a solo traveler or a family on a Rishikesh tour. While munching the fine assortments of delicacies at the cafe, you can either enjoy the soft music or talk with your friends and family (whoever you are traveling with.)
4. The Pyramid Cafe
- Location of the restaurant: Pyramid Cafe & Guesthouse, near Post Office, Kirmola, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249302
- Must-Try Dish: Chocolate Pastry
- Timings: 8:30 AM – 3 PM & 6 PM – 10 PM
- Cost for Two: 400 INR (approximately)
The Pyramid Cafe is one of those in Rishikesh that has looked into the affair of having a good infrastructure. The pyramid-shaped roof of this cafe makes it different and identifiable amongst the other cafes.
If you want to enjoy camping in Rishikesh in close proximity to the cafe, you can simply rent a tent from The Pyramid Cafe and get your safe space.
Moreover, you can spoil your taste buds with the wide range of delicacies offered at the cafe. But the cafe is popular for its pastries; do try the chocolate pastry.
5. Bistro Nirvana
- Location of the restaurant: Swami Omkarananda Saraswati Rd, Near Green Valley Cottage, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192
- Must-Try Dish: Banoffee Pie, Momos, Cheese Cromosque
- Timings: 8:30 am to 10:30 pm
- Cost for Two: 500 INR (approximately)
The two most important things of Rishikesh are tranquility and peace, aren’t they? If you want to experience it firsthand, Bistro Nirvana is where you should be heading straight away. True to its name, Cafe Bistro Nirvana is one place where you can get close to nirvana. The amazing serene setup of the cafe and heart-warming staff members with their top-notch services; bring a different enthusiasm to this place.
6. Pure Soul Cafe & Organic Kitchen
- Location of the restaurant: opp. Balaknath Temple, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249137
- Must-Try Dish: Tofu with Rice
- Timings: 7am – 10:30pm
- Cost for Two: 450 INR (approximately)
Are you a fitness freak or someone who thinks twice before eating something out? If yes! Pure Soul Cafe & Organic Kitchen is going to be the right place for you. It is also one of the best restaurants for couples in Rishikesh because of all the amazing food and a romantic setup. There are some difficult to pronounce and delicious to eat delicacies at the cafe.
Do try whatever feels good to your ears. Who knows you might just explore something new here that might improve your Instagram wall and relish your taste buds too.
7. Cafe Karma
- Location of the restaurant: Main Badrinath Highway, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249137
- Must-Try Dish: Hakka Noodle & Schezwan Noodle
- Timings: 9 am – 10 pm
- Cost for Two: 450 INR (approximately)
Do you know, by visiting here, you can wash away a lot of bad karmas you did; off your conscience. No, that’s not true! But what’s true is the delicious food that’s on offer here. Cafe Karma is a wonderful place to sit for some time and enjoy some quick meals.
If you thought that the Yoga Capital of the World is all about adventure, nature, and spiritualism then this blog “best cafes and restaurants in Rishikesh” might have given you another perspective to think about. If you are a food blogger, foodie, or food lover, you know where to go for some delicious delicacies.
Apart from these 7 cafes and restaurants, Rishikesh has some more for you in-store. After temple hopping or taking your adventure sports, do visit food joints to know what’s on offer for you. You can contact our travel expert for more information and book customize Rishikesh tour packages with us!