Bali Honeymoon Special
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered: Bali
INR 22,500 per person
There is so much to explore in Bali and its heritage, white-sand beaches and culture acts as a magnet for the tourists belonging to different parts of the world. If you are an adventure enthusiast, you must go for scuba diving, surfing and other water-sports activities. And if you are looking for some serene time, the beaches, temples and other scenic spots like Bedugul are going to be a treat. In fact, this 6-day-long tour is concluded with an unforgettable dinner in a luxurious cruise.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Enjoy marine adventure in the white-sand beaches of Bali.
- Witness the traditional Kecak dance performance.
- Get closer to Balinese culture and art in heritage villages like Batubulan, Celuk and Kemenuh.
- Spend some time amid nature’s beauty in Kintamani.
- Visit some of Indonesia’s holiest and most beautiful shrines like Ulun Danu Temple and Tampak Siring Temple.
- Indulge in an unforgettable dinner session in an exotic cruise.
Upon reaching Bali you meet our representative who further assists you in the tour. You get an assisted transfer to the hotel where you check-in and relax. Bali has become a notable tourist spot owing to its spectacular beaches, culture, heritage and the fact that it is a paradise for surfers and divers. The New Balinese Airport is one of its highlights; it has a magnificent statue near its façade depicting the battle between Gatotkacha and Karna, dating back to 1993. Stay overnight in hotel.
After breakfast get set for an enthralling day ahead, as Tanjung Benoa has various marine adventure to offer. On this white-sand beach you can try your hands on Parasailing, Banana Boat, Rolling Donut, Jet Ski, Fling Fish, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat and many other activities. After this, you are served lunch and you head to Blue Point Beach. This beach is located beside a cliff and its clear water adds on to its glory. Hop atop the cliff for a splendid view of sun setting somewhere beyond frolicking ocean. You can also choose to enjoy the traditional Kecak Dance performance. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning you are served breakfast as you get ready for Batubulan Village. This is an artistic countryside exhibiting Indonesian culture with grace. Its Barong and Kris dance must be enjoyed during the visit. Thereafter you visit the Celuk Village and behold the sight of local artisans working on the masterpieces made of gold and silver. Celuk Village is a popular spot of Bali well known for its jewelries, especially those made of silver. If time permits, you next head to Tegenungan Waterfalls (a part of the sacred river Petanu surrounded with lush greenery) and Wood Carving Center of Kemenuh Village (an unspoiled village with scenic beauty and brilliant knowledge of craft).
Other spots lined up for this day are Kintamani (with miles of lush green mountains cape, Kintamani offers brilliant views of the active volcano Mount Batur and sparkling Lake Batur). Have lunch in local restaurant, with a backdrop of volcano, greenery and fresh breeze. En route your hotel visit Tampak Siring Temple (A Hindu temple, also known as Holy water Temple; well known for its holy spring that is believed to cure diseases and other problems of life). Stay overnight in the hotel.
You are picked up from the hotel to visit Ayun Temple. Taman Ayun Temple is a regal shrine of Mengwi Empire, surrounded by big fish pond). Later you are served lunch in rice terraces that overlooks lovable view of rice fields. You can further opt for shopping in traditional markets; bagging some samples of tolocal fruit is recommended here. Afterwards head to Bedugul; a hill resort perched at an altitude of 1500 meters above sea level, and is bestowed with pleasant weather all throughout the year. Some of its attractions are Beratan Lake (a crystal clear lake encircled with hillocks and profuse plantation), Eka Karya Botanic Garden (The largest and surely one of the most beautiful gardens of Indonesia) and Ulun Danu Temple (a Hindu temple dedicated to lord Shiva, adjacent to Lake Beratan, amid small hills).
After breakfast you are free to explore the surroundings or to simply relax. Bali’s beaches are the best way to rejuvenate yourself; be it sunbathing or adventure activities, you have a lot to choose from. In the evening, you get ready for Sunset Cruise Dinner; a perfect romantic dinner amid the ocean. Apart from several entertainment options the cruise proffers magnificent view of the blue ocean and Bali’s landscape. Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast you spend your time at leisure. This is the day your tour ends and you are picked from the hotel for a timely transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|Name of Resort||Prices Starting From|
|Zia Hotel Kuta 03*or similar||INR 22,500/- Per Person|
|The Kana Kuta 04*/One Legian Bali 04* or similar||INR 24,500/- Per Person|
|Bidadari Luxury villas and spa - 04* (PVT Pool Villa) or similar||INR 32,500/- Per Person|
**Other Hotels/ Resorts are also Available**
- 05 Nights’ accommodation of your choice including breakfast.
- All transfers in / out from airport.
- Full Day Watersport (1x banana boat, 1x flying fish, 1x jet sky) followed Uluwatu Temple and sunset Tour
- Kintamani and Ubud village tour
- Bedugul and Tanah lot temple Sunset Tour.
- Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise by Bounty
- All Tours and Transfers on Private basis (PVT).
- English Speaking Guide assistance in tour.
- All taxes fees.
- International Flight tickets
- Bali Visa Charges (Visa is on arrival and Free of Cost for Indian Passport Holders).
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- The rate of USD calculated @ INR 70.All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- Rates are valid till 30th Sep 2019, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs and festivals etc.
- 6 Days / 5 Night