Beaches of Sri Lanka
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered: Bentota - Colombo
INR 19,999 per person
Formerly known as Ceylon, Sri Lanka is a mesmerizing island nation in the Indian Ocean. It boasts of mesmerizing scenery, as well as diverse landscape with highlands, plains, rainforests and beaches. Bentota and Colombo are two of the most popular destinations of Sri Lanka. Opt for our meticulously planned Beaches of Sri Lanka Tour Package, spanning in a duration of 5 days. This itinerary is a wonderful amalgam of beach visits, watersports, shopping and sightseeing. Some of the highlights of this tour are city tour of Colombo including popular sacred sites, water sports at Bentota beach, and a visit to the turtle hatchery.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
Arrive at the Sri Lanka Airport. Meet our tour representative who helps you in getting transferred to Bentota, the city of the Golden Beaches. On arrival complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. The whole atmosphere of the city and its beaches with soft sand is quite relaxed. While partaking in water sports, admire the touristy feel of the place. Now get ready for a city tout that starts with a boat ride along the River Madhu. Offering scenic views, amid relaxing environs, the boat sails past a number of islets, forested with mangroves. Admire the nature's rhythms, all around you. Later, you can visit the turtle hatchery, the chief turtle nesting site that was opened in the year 1981 by the Wild Life Protection Society. Have a look at the huge tank that is filled with newborn turtle hatchlings. Once these baby turtles are 2-4 days' old, they are released in the sea during dark hours.
Overnight stay in Bentota.
After breakfast, day 2 is at leisure. You can enjoy at the beautiful beaches of Bentota on your own. You can either simply relax or can partake in water sports activity. You can try your hand at jet skiing, river fishing, wake boarding, wind surfing, water skiing, surfing, tube ride, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, river cruises and so on. Spend the day as per your own liking.
Post lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure. You can visit the popular attractions of Bentota on your own such as Brief Garden, Kande Vihare Temple, Sri Kalyanarama Maha Vihara, Cinnamon Island, Dutch Fort and so on. Whale and Dolphin watching would be another interesting activity. Walking Trail is also offered to the tourists.
On 4th day, after breakfast, get transferred to Colombo, the commercial capital and the largest city of Sri Lanka. This bustling city on the West Coast is a wonderful amalgam of colonial and modern features. While on one side, there are Dutch, Portuguese and British buildings, on the other side there are contemporary Hindu, Buddhist, and Indian structures. It also has a huge number of departmental stores and shopping malls. As you reach, check into the hotel.
Check-in is followed by a city tour of Colombo including popular sites such as Galle Face Green – a splendid ocean-side urban park; the Viharamahadevi Park - the largest and oldest park in the port, National Museum – the country's largest museum, Twin World Trade Center towers – Sri Lanka's second tallest buildings, Old Parliament Building – housing important government offices, Fort district - city's central business district, and the Independence Memorial Hall at Independence Square. Thereafter, do not miss visiting important Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian sacred sites. You can indulge in shopping at House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, and Noritake.
Overnight stay in Colombo.
After breakfast, the last day of the tour is at leisure. Get transferred on-time to the airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|City||03 Star||04 Star|
|Bentota||Marina Bentota or Similar||Temple Tree or Similar|
|Colombo||Berjaya Mount Royal or Similar||Pearl Grand or Similar|
Other Properties are also available
PER PERSON PRICE STARTING:
|Category of Hotels||Double|
|03 Star||INR 19,999|
|04 Star||INR 23,499|
Entrance Fees Cost: Per Person (SAARC Passport Holders)
|Bentota: Madhu River Ride ($7) & Turtle Hatchery ($7) Colombo: National Museum ($7), National Zoo ($8) & Gangaramaya Temple ($5)||US$ 34.00|
Above Packages Include:
- Meet & assistance at the Airport.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Bentota.
- 01 night accommodation in Colombo.
- Double/Triple /sharing accommodation.
- 04 breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfers on private basis in A/C vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide.
- City tour & visiting of sites in cities where the clients are spending the night.
Value added services from on complementary basis:
- Free Mobile SIM card on arrival.
- 05 % discount voucher to shop at ODEL dress boutique in Colombo.
- 05 % to 10% discount voucher to shop at Duty free at Colombo Airport.
- One bottle of Mineral Water per person on arrival (For round tour clients only).
- Wheel Chair for People with a disability (Request during the confirmation).
Above Packages Exclude:
- Airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Sri Lanka Visa.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- Entrance fee.
- Travel insurance.
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 14.00 to 12.00 Noon).
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- The rate of USD is calculated @ INR 72. All rates are subject to a revision - if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 30th March 2019, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Bentota - Colombo