Explore the enchanting beauty of the overseas destinations with our International Honeymoon Package. We offer an array of honeymoon packages out of India for newlyweds & couples.
Our collection of international honeymoon packages outside India includes customizable itineraries tailored to fit your specific requirements.
Honeymoon celebrates the happy union of marriage and a beautiful beginning of a life long romance and companionship. After the fun and frolic of typical Indian weddings couples seek to get away to have a memorable and romantic beginning of the married life.
To make this heavenly moment a forever favorite memory don't limit yourself. Let the world be your playground and choose from our collection of some of the most exclusive and finest places to visit outside India which appeals best to your romantic sensibilities.
While you would definitely want the perfect honeymoon you need the right experts to make your dream come true. We have an exclusive collection of international honeymoon tour packages from India that add sparkle to your fairytale beginning!
We understand that the preferences and choices of the couples vary when choosing their international honeymoon outside India. While some love the idea of relaxing by the beaches or the remote islands, there are couples who dream of the mountains. Pampering experiences, sightseeing, adventure sports and even cultural experiences are sought by many for honeymoon abroad.
The pristine islands of Thailand have the idyllic setting for a romantic time. From natural beauty to sightseeing, adventure sports to some of the most blissful experiences, the ‘Land of Smiles’ will definitely add inches to your twinkle. Singapore is not quite far behind. In fact it’s counted among the most popular places for honeymoon outside India.
If you would further like to have to escape to a world of your own, then we have more in store for you. Mauritius, Maldives, Seychelles or the ‘Island of Gods’ Bali has so much to please. Enjoy a luxury stay at some of the most beautiful hotels in addition of the cerulean bliss.
Honeymoon in Europe spells out the pleasure of unforgettable memories. From the snow-capped mountains of Switzerland to the islands of Greece, the ‘City of Love’ Paris to fairy-tale castles of Austria, bustling cities to more, some of the best honeymoon places in the world.
The enthralling list of the best places for honeymoon outside India also includes Dubai, the city of incredible delights. The timelessness of the desert, the fascinating delights of incredible manmade achievements and the charming experiences are just the perfect start to your love-life.
So, let us help you plan the best honeymoon you could ever ask for! Point anywhere on the map and we will whisk you away for your own fairytale. Perfect budget honeymoon packages outside india are like finding a pearl in an oyster. We present an exclusive range of several international theme packages. Pick the one you like and give us a chance to plan an unforgettable honeymoon for the two of you.
Passionate couples always look for international honeymoon packages. For them, there are many romantic places in Asia with beautiful landscapes, colorful culture, and adventure opportunities. You can explore these places with the best honeymoon packages outside India offered by Indian Holiday. Asia also has achieved a class in culinary art. Steamed momos of Nepal and Thailand’s heaping plates of pad Thai give a spicy touch to your honeymoon packages outside India. Heavenly beaches, majestic mountains, the twinkling rivers, and the verdant jungles; a unique vibrancy in its landscapes make for some of the best honeymoon destinations in Asia.
Recommended destinations for honeymoon packages outside India:
Maldives - The Ultimate Romance
A famous destination for honeymoon outside India, Maldives offers charming beaches, clear sky, blue lagoons, and large reefs. Take your partner to Male the capital of Maldives and explore together the 17th-century Friday Mosque Hukuru Miskiy made of carved white coral. Embark on Island hopping and go to Banana reef diving paradise during 4 nights & 5 days Maldives honeymoon trip offered by IHPL.
- Things to do for the couple - Go for a romantic walk along the shores, relish delicious seafood, indulge in watersports together, and explore rich marine life.
- Ideal duration - 5 to 10 days
- The best time to visit - November to April
- Shopping places - Male Local Market, Majeedhee Magu, Le Cute, STO Trade Centre, Island Bazaar
- Nearest airport - Male International Airport
- Currency - Maldivian Rufiyaa
- Visa Requirement - Indian nationals holding valid passports receive a visa on arrival to stay in the Maldives for up to 30 days.
Thailand- Land of Smiles:
This is inarguably one of the best honeymoon destinations in December outside India. Romantic couples from across the globe head to the beautiful beaches of Thailand during the Christmas, New Year & Valentine’s Day. The major tourist places in Thailand are Bangkok, Phuket, and Chiang Mai. Relax on the white sandy beaches of Pattaya, visit Ayutthaya a famous Buddhist temple in Bangkok and explore the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar with Bangkok Pattaya Phuket tour packages offered by IHPL.
- Things to do for the couple - Go Mountain Biking in Chiang Mai, enjoy a beach holiday in Phuket & Pattaya, relish local delicacy.
- Ideal duration - 5 to 10 days
- The best time to visit - November to April
- Shopping places - Platinum Fashion Mall, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Talad Rot Fai Srinakarin Night Market, Pan Tip Plaza, Pratunam Market
- Nearest airport - Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, Phuket International Airport, Chiangrai International Airport
- Currency - Thai Baht
- Visa Requirement - Indian travelers holding valid passports receive a visa on arrival to stay in Thailand for up to 15 days.
Seychelles- Scenic archipelago:
The archipelago of Seychelles is composed of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean. Gorgeous beaches, coral reefs, wildlife, and charming weather make Seychelles one of the best honeymoon destinations in April outside India. The second-largest coral atoll Aldabra, rare Black Parrot, and some of the best beaches in the world are the key attractions for couples to book a Seychelles honeymoon tour.
- Things to do for the couple - Visit island of La Digue, enjoy beach hopping, befriend with the Giant Tortoises, and indulge in watersports, spot rare black parrot.
- Ideal duration - 4 to 7 days The best time to visit - March to June
- Shopping places - Mahe and Praslin souvenir shops, beach stalls of La Digue
- Nearest airport - Seychelles International Airport
- Currency - Seychellois rupee
- Visa Requirement - Indian travelers holding valid passports receive a visa on arrival to stay in Seychelles for up to 30 days, provided they have onward journey ticket.
Bali, Indonesia- The Island of the Gods:
One of the best honeymoon destinations in the world, Bali is famous for its iconic beaches. Also, the forestry and volcanic mountains, amazing paddy fields, religious sites, and cultural retreats are the key objects of Honeymoon in Bali. You can visit Uluwatu Temple, scenic beach city Kuta, and popular resort towns Nusa Dua & Sanur with a 4 nights 5 days Bali honeymoon tour organized by Indian Holiday.
- Things to do for the couple - Bask in the beaches, enjoy watersports, trek to Mt Batur, explore temples, visit museums in Ubud, enjoy traditional dance
- Ideal duration - 5 to 15 days
- The best time to visit - From April to October
- Shopping Places - Krisna Bali Souvenir Shop, Discovery Shopping Mall Kuta, The Mall Bali Galeria, Seminyak Village Mall, Ubud Art Market.
- Nearest airport - Denpasar International Airport
- Currency - Indonesian Rupiah
- Visa Requirement - Indian tourists holding valid passports receive a visa exemption stamp at immigration to stay in Bali, Indonesia for up to 30 days.
Singapore- Garden City:
Having a wonderful harmony between technology and nature, Singapore is the best place for honeymoon in January outside India. You can visit Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay, China Town, Sentosa Island, etc. during your romantic tour to Singapore. Also, you can take a Night Safari in Singapore to experience the unique Nocturnal Wildlife Park with your partner.
- Things to do for the couple - Go shopping, enjoy beach hopping on Sentosa beach, visit Little India & China Town to enjoy the home flavor, visit a couple-spa
- Ideal duration - 4 to 10 days
- The best time to visit - December to June
- Shopping places - Bugis Street, Mustafa Centre, Lucky Plaza, Far East Plaza, and SCAPE Underground.
- Nearest airport - Changi International Airport
- Currency - Singapore Dollar
- Visa Requirement - Indians have to apply for pre-approval of visa
Mauritius- Nature lover’s paradise:
Mauritius: Nature lover’s paradise - Beautiful beaches, lagoons, reefs and exotic wildlife like flying foxes allure couples for a romantic honeymoon in Mauritius. The most famous attractions in Mauritius include Black River Gorges National Park, Ile aux Cerfs, Chamarel Waterfall, and Le Morne Beach that you can explore with your Mauritius honeymoon packages. The gorgeous beaches in Mauritius are the best honeymoon destinations in June outside India when the coastal region experiences really charming weather with long sunny days. Get married amid colored fishes and other marine friends with an underwater wedding package offered by many beach resorts in Mauritius.
- Things to do for the couple - Indulge in beach hopping, experience both street food and fine dining, go shopping, visit seven-colored village Chamarel.
- Ideal duration - 7 to 10 days The best time to visit - May to December
- Shopping places - Port Louis Central Market, Quatre Bornes Market, Flacq Market, Mahebourg Market, Grand Baie Market, Le Craft Market
- Nearest airport - Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
- Currency - Mauritian Rupee
- Visa Requirement - Indian travelers holding valid passports receive a visa on arrival to stay in Mauritius for up to 60 days.
Sri Lanka- The heart of the Indian Ocean:
A place where you and your partner can walk along the endless beaches and wander around timeless ruins is the evergreen Sri Lanka. Visit beautiful hill stations Ella and Nuwara Eliya for a romantic honeymoon tour in Sri Lanka. A scenic railway ride through the dramatic mountains in Sri Lanka allows stunning views to enjoy with your partner. Also, its coastal beauty makes Sri Lanka one of the best honeymoon destinations in May outside India. Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage; the beautiful Polonnaruwa temple, the center of history & culture of Sri Lanka; Adams Peak, a UNESCO world heritage site and Dambulla Cave Temple housing 150 statues of Buddha with our 7 days Sri Lanka tour.
- Things to do for the couple - Go for a beach walk, enjoy the sunset, explore the charming city of Galle, Take your newlywed to the temple of the sacred tooth relic in Kandy, enjoy local culinary.
- Ideal duration - 7 to 12 days
- The best time to visit - The best time to visit the west and south coasts and hill region is from December to March and the best time to visit the east coast is from April to September.
- Shopping places - Mlesna Tea Centre for a variety of teas, Orchid House for handicrafts and Therapeutic Items, Barefoot for designer clothes, Lakpahana for elegant handcrafted products
- Nearest airport - Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo
- Currency - Sri Lankan Rupee
- Visa Requirement - Indian passport holders are permitted Electronic Travel Authorization to stay in Srilanka for up to 30 days.
Nepal- The Switzerland of Asia:
If you want to experience a romantic Nirvana, take your partner to the religious places in Nepal amid the beautiful Himalayan rainforest. Seek blessings at Pashupati Nath, Boudhanath and Swayambhunath temple in Kathmandu for a blissful honeymoon in Nepal. Visit Pokhara on the bank of the scenic Lake Phewa that is Gateway to Annapurna Peak. Adventurous couples can go for White Water River rafting in River Seti. To experience the best of Nepal together, visit Nagarkot, a picturesque Himalayan hill station; Bhaktapur, famous for rich architecture and cultural handicrafts; the royal city Patan or Lalitpur, and Sagarmatha National Park famous for a trekking tour with stunning views of Everest. Also, treat your partner an exciting helicopter tour to Mount Everest from Kathmandu with the best Asia honeymoon packages from IHPL.
- Things to do for the couple - Visit temples in Kathmandu, enjoy sightseeing and helicopter tour in Nepal, indulge in an adventure such as trekking and river rafting in Pokhara, shop for handicraft products in Bhaktapur.
- Ideal duration - 5 to 10 days
- The best time to visit - From September to December
- Shopping places - Boudha and Bhaktapur market for Thangka Paintings, statues, and masks; Public markets of Kathmandu and Pokhara for Rice Paper items
- Nearest airport - Kathmandu Airport
- Currency - Nepalese Rupee
- Visa Requirement - Indian nationals can enter Nepal without a visa.
Bhutan- Land of Happiness:
What places Bhutan amongst the top romantic but budget honeymoon places in Asia are its dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys, fortresses or dzongs, and monasteries. Bhutan experiences riot of color during spring months that make it one of the best honeymoon destinations in March outside India. Visit forested Paro Valley and Taktsang monastery which is also known as Tiger’s Nest. Adventurous couples can head to Jomolhari, a popular trekking destination in Bhutan with the best IHPL Bhutan tour packages.
- Things to do for the couple - Explore the Buddhist Monasteries; Trek to Paro Taktsang, a hilltop monastery; buy handicraft products.
- Ideal duration - 4 to 5 days
- The best time to visit - March to May
- Shopping places - Norzin Lam Street, Authentic Bhutanese Craft, Lunga Handicraft, Yoser Lhamo Shop
- Nearest airport - Paro airport
- Currency - Bhutanese ngultrum, Indian Rupee
- Visa Requirement - Indian passport holders do not need a visa to stay in Bhutan for up to 7 days.
Cambodia- Golden Land:
A plethora of attractions in Cambodia place it amongst the best honeymoon destinations in February outside India to enjoy sightseeing in charming weather. Take your partner to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor regarded as one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the best religious monuments with well-designed honeymoon packages under 1 lakh outside India. Enjoy the stunning sunset together at the Mekong Riverside, take a romantic walk on the bank of promenade Kampot, and endure the mesmerizing views at the Bokor National Park. Explore the fishing villages or spot the colorful birds during a trip to Siem Reap. Also, enjoy boat rides on Tonle Sap Lake that will come on your way to Angkor Wat or visit temples at Koh Ker near Siem Reap during your romantic holidays in Cambodia.
- Things to do for the couple - Try out the Khmer food, witness the magnificent Angkor Wat temple and the Bayon temple, Watch the traditional Apsara show, visit the Great Lake Tonle Sap & Floating Village
- Ideal duration - 7 to 15 days
- Best time to visit - November to April Shopping places - Artisans Angkor, Psar Thmei, Angkor Night Market, AHA Fair Trade Village
- Nearest airport - Siem Reap International Airport
- Currency - Cambodian Riel
- Visa Requirement - Indian travelers holding valid passports receive a visa on arrival to stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days by paying a fee of 20 USD.
Malaysia- The wild east:
The beautiful beaches, rainforests, and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultures in Malaysia make it one of the best honeymoon places in Asia. Visit Kuala Lumpur, the bustling capital city with skyscrapers and colonial buildings. Well-designed Malaysia honeymoon packages allow you to visit Gunung Mulu National Park where you can explore the varied scenery of Malaysia with Genting highlands. Also, spend a blissful vacation in Malayasia with your better half on the picturesque beaches of Langkawi.
- Things to do for the couple - Trek in Mount Kinabalu with your better half, Enjoy scuba diving or snorkeling at Sipadan, Visit the Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary, Explore the tropical rain forest near Lahad Datu
- Ideal duration - 7 to 15 days
- The best time to visit - December to February to visit the west side of Malaysia and June to August to visit the eastern part of Malaysia
- Shopping places - Petaling Street, Central Market, Suria KLCC, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- Nearest airport - Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Currency - Malaysian Ringgit
- Visa Requirement - Indian travelers holding valid passports receive a visa on arrival provided they have onward journey ticket
Dubai- City of Gold:
Ultramodern architecture, lively nightlife, and skyscrapers say; this is Dubai. Visit Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Miracle Garden during a romantic honeymoon tour to Dubai. Enjoy a Desert Safari in Dubai and experience the luxury of shopping, the main attractions in Dubai tour. With a well-designed Asia honeymoon packages, visit the Ferrari World, Emirates Palace, Yas Water World in Abu Dhabi.
- Things to do for the couple - Enjoy skiing in Mall of the Emirates in the artificial snow, take a desert safari, get a view of the city from Burj Khalifa, go shopping
- Ideal duration - 5 to 12 days
- The best time to visit -November to April
- Shopping places - The Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Wafi Mall, Deira Gold Souk, Bur Dubai Souk, Global Village
- Nearest airport - Dubai International airport
- Currency - Arab Emirate Dirham
- Visa Requirement - Indian travelers holding valid passports receive a visa on arrival to stay in Dubai for up to 14 days
Top- Selling International Honeymoon Tour Package:
Bali Honeymoon Special
Scenic Seychelles Tour
Romantic Honeymoon in Bali
- Maldives Honeymoon Package