Petronas Twin Towers
Reaching a height staggering 452 meters into the clouds, the Petronas Twin Towers have become a national symbol of an ambitious Kuala Lumpur. Cesar Pelli, the renowned Argentine-American renowned architect, was the mastermind behind the unique futuristic-style design of the towers. It's not surprising that these Petronas Twin Towers have become one of Malaysia's attractive tourist destinations, given their convenient location on the Jalan Ampang road and accessibility by public transportation.
The building's primary occupant, Petronas, the national oil company of Malaysia, inspired the naming of the towers. Visitors will see that the buildings' architecture discreetly reflects Malaysian culture. This may be seen in the building's exterior construction as it is shaped like the letter "M" where M here stands for Malaysia. In addition, the interior design incorporates traditional weaving and handicraft designs from Malaysia.
Overview of Petronas Twin Towers
|Address||Petronas Twin Tower, Lower Ground (Concourse) Level, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Timings||Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday closed)|
- You can fully immerse yourself in the exploration from the Observation Deck on the 86th floor of the Petronas Twin Towers.
- As you get a close-up look at the towers' pyramidal construction, it will feel like you are standing above the clouds.
- Petronas twin towers are among the best locations to view in Kuala Lumpur.
- On the 86th floor of the twin tower, you can see the King's Palace, KLCC Park, and Titiwangsa range.
- Get a beautiful view of Kuala Lumpur's surroundings with the help of a telescope's finely tuned eyes. A fantastic tool for invaluable experiences.
- Get a look at KL city's latest development updates in a bird's eye view from the 86th floor of the towers.
- On the 83rd floor, stroll through the twin towers' growth and history.
- In this famous structure, you can even watch a video encyclopedia on Malaysia.
Ticket Price for Malaysia Petronas Twin Towers
The tickets for the Petronas Twin Towers can be reserved in advance, but the tickets for the sky bridge must be purchased physically from the ticket counter, and there are only 1,000 tickets available for each day. Below is the details of Petronas Twin Towers ticket price:
- Foreign tourists (Adults): RM 80 (INR 1,352)
- Kids: RM 33 (INR 558)
- There is free entry for children younger than 3 years and a special discount for senior citizens.
Penang is one of the best places to travel because of its affordable stays, delicious food, historical heritage sites, and friendly locals. Many tourists, like solo travelers, groups, families, and friends every year visit the place.
About Petronas Twin Towers
Penang has many tourist attractions, including beaches, woods, temples, museums, etc. This region is well-known worldwide for its rich Chinese culture and customs. Due to the abundance of mouthwatering traditional meals found in practically any place in Penang, the locals believe it to be the cuisine capital of Malaysia.
Penang views tourism as its sole source of income. Thus it's simple to discover various lodging options, from opulent hotels to modest lodging. One of the main attractions in this area is the Arulmigu Karumariamman Temple.
All individuals who enjoy fishing will find Clan Jetties' water edges one of the best locations. One may enjoy the magnificent sunset while sitting down on a wooden walkway erected over the river. Adventure sports, including hiking, rappelling, canyon swinging, and others, can be done at the Bukit Mertajam Recreational Forest.
The unique aspect of Penang is that it provides a diverse range of activities for visitors to partake in. In addition, they can take a culinary tour to sample some of the famous and delectable local street food specialties available in this area.
While visiting Penang, one can shop at the local street markets and purchase traditional Chinese lamps and antique jewelry. In addition, numerous beaches in Penang are excellent and ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation.
While in Penang, visitors can visit some National Parks and Adventure Parks to get a different perspective on the city than the standard sightseeing. Penang is perfect for a holiday with friends and family practically every season.
Interesting Facts about Petronas Twin Towers
- This Kuala Lumpur landmark was designed by the towers' architect using a postmodern style (a unique style of art from the 1970s).
- It cost approximately USD 1.6 billion.
- The tallest sky bridge in the world joins the two Petronas towers on the 41st and 42nd floors.
- The Petronas Towers have 88 storeys.
- Many Bollywood songs and movies feature the Petronas Towers as a backdrop.
- There are a total of 32,000 windows in the twin towers.
- Felix Baumgartner, an Austrian skydiver, holds the record for the highest parachute jump from a tower.
- The building's primary occupant, Petronas, the national oil company of Malaysia, inspired the naming of the towers.
Popular Malaysia Tour Packages
Malaysia Packages by Themes
Singapore Malaysia Thailand Tour Package10 N / 11 D
Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Pattaya - Bangkok
Singapore Malaysia Tour6 N / 7 D
Singapore - Kuala Lumpur
11 Days Singapore Malaysia Thailand Tour with Cruise10 N / 11 D
Bangkok - Pattaya - Putrajaya - Kuala Lampur - Genting Highlands - Singapore (Cruise) - Singapore
Kuala Lumpur with Genting Highlands Tour5 N / 6 D
Genting Highlands- Kuala Lumpur
Wonderful Malaysia Tour6 N / 7 D
Langkawi – Penang – Kuala Lumpur
Langkawi Kuala Lumpur Tour6 N / 7 D
Langkawi - Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Genting Langkawi Tour4 N / 5 D
Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Langkawi