A single state, while offers scenic spots, heritage locations, religious places, wildlife areas and art & crafts to explore and enjoy. The state of Andhra Pradesh is worth visiting for valleys, tranquil lake waters, meadows, hill stations, virgin forests, beautiful dams, scenic hills and ridges, swirling beach waves, resorts, caves, and national parks & sanctuaries. The Andhra Pradesh tour packages by Indian Holiday are designed accordingly to provide memorable experiences that make the hearts of tourists fully contended.
Andhra Pradesh Tour Packages
List of Andhra Pradesh Tour Packages
Andhra Pradesh Buddhist Tour6 N / 7 D
Hyderabad - Warangal - Vijayawada- Amravati - Visakhapatnam - Delhi
Tribes Tour Orissa12 N / 13 D
Bhubaneswar – Lalitgiri – Ratnagiri – Udaygiri – Bhubaneswar – Konark – Puri – Chilka – Gopalpur – Rayagada – Bisamkatak – Rayagada – Chatikona – Jeypore – Onkudelli – Jeypore – Gupteswar – Visakhapatnam
Orissa and Kolkata Tour from Hyderabad14 N / 15 D
Hyderabad - Warangal - Khammam - Vijayawada - Kakinada - Visakhapatnam - Gopalpur on Sea - Puri - Bhubaneshwar - Kolkata
Holy Tirupati with Pondicherry4 N / 5 D
Chennai - Tirupati - Pondicherry - Chennai
Orissa Tribal Tour10 N / 11 D
Bhubaneswar - Puri - Gopalpur on Sea - Rayagada - Jeypore - Visakhapatnam
Appealing Andhra Pradesh Tour12 N / 13 D
Hyderabad - Warangal - Vijayawada - Nagarjuna Sagar - Srisailam - Kurnool - Puttaparthy (Puttaparthi) - Tirupati - Chennai
Religious Tour of South India12 N / 13 D
Delhi - Bangalore - Puttaparthi - Tirupati - Chennai - Mahabalipuram - Madurai - Kanyakumari - Trivandrum - Delhi
FAQ of Andhra Pradesh
Ans: The list of the places are as below:
- Borra Caves: Borra caves is on an altitude of around 3100 feet above sea level on the Eastern Ghats. You can take a train from Visakhapatnam which is 112 kilometres away. November and December are the ideal months for visit.
- Araku Valley: Araku valley is a hill station about 29 km (18 mi) from the Borra Caves, is also a tourist attraction for people visiting Borra caves.
- Belum Caves: The Belum Caves are inBelum Village in theKolimigundlaMandal of Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh. The Belum caves are the 02ndlargest natural caves in India. They came under agricultural land, long passages and fresh water galleries. The caves are around 3,220 metres in length.
- Mallikarjuna Jyotirlinga Temple: This famous Mallikarjunatemple is in the town of Srisailamin Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh. This temple is counted in the list of different Jyotirlingawhich is having a great significance especially for Hindu pilgrimage.
- Venkateswara Temple: Venkateswaratemple is in the town of Tirumalain Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. The temple is also having other names like TirupatiBalaji Temple,Tirumala Temple, Tirupati Temple asVenkateswara is known by many other names such as Balaji, Govinda,Srinivasa etc.
- For Adventure: Those who love to do adventure can visit theSuryalanka Beach in Vishakhapatnam. Go sailing or can enjoy the water sports that take place here. Even if you just plan to relax with a book or music, this Beach is an excellent choice.
Ans: The popular cities of Andhra Pradesh are:
Ans: There are both international as well as domestic airports:
- International Airports
- Visakhapatnam Airport (VTZ)
- Vijayawada Airport (VGA)
- Tirupati Airport(TIR)
- Domestic/Regional Airports:
- Kadapa Airport(CDP)
- Kurnool Airport(KNL)
- Rajahmundry Airport (RJA)
Ans: There are different railway stations in Andhra Pradesh, please find the below list of some famous railway stations which connects other cities to AP:
- Visakhapatnam railway station
- Vijayawada Junction railway station
- Tirupatirailway station
- Kurnool City railway station
- Nellorerailway station
Ans: Although you can travel to Andhra Pradesh anytime in a year but keeping in mind its geographical factor we suggest you to plan your travel between October to February.
Ans: There are different festivals that are celebrated in a grand manner Andhra Pradesh. Please find the below list of the same:
- Pongal – Celebrated at the inception of the harvesting season.
- Ugadi – Celebrated as the New Year ’s Day as per the the Hindu lunisolar calendar.
- Vinayaka Chaturthi – Celebrating the birth/arrival of Lord Ganesha to earth from KailashParvat with his mother Goddess Parvati.
- Visakha Utsav – Cultural Festival celebrated in Vizag.
- Tirupati Tirumala Brahmotsavam – The festival of lord brahma celebrate for 09 days.
- Lumbini Festival – To highlight & relive the Heritage of Buddhism.
- Rayalaseema Food & Dance Festival – To showcase the art and cuisine of Rayalaseema region in AP.
- Dussehra – Celebrate as a victory of lord Rama over Ravana OR victory of good over evil.
- Diwali – The festival of light & worshipping the goddess Laxmi.
- Christmas – Celebrate on the occasion ofthe birth of Jesus Christ.
- MahaShivratri – A festival dedicated to lord shiva, this name is also refer to the night when Shiva performs the heavenly dance.
Ans: Thelocal language of Andhra Pradesh is Telugu which is a popular language as it is the 3rdmost spoken language of India. But yes apart from Telagu other used languages are Hindi, English, Kannada, Urdu,Odiaetc.
Ans: There are some good local markets such as The Souk, Reuse at Redpoint, Good Seeds Bazaar, Vegan Bazaar etc. are some of the most popular local/flea markets in the state. Moreover, the state has its share of department stores and malls. The more popular ones includeAjmeer Departmental Stores, MVP Departmental Storesand PVP Square Mall among others.
Ans: Weather condition is as below:
- March to June is having approx. 45 Degree Celsius
- October to February is having approx. 15 Degree Celsius
- July to September is having approx. 23 Degree Celsius
Ans: There are basically 05 states which shared borders with Andhra Pradesh: