Jaipur is an affluent city full of architectural marvels, bustling bazaars, rambling streets, and comprehensive history. With our Jaipur tour packages, enjoy wandering around this historic city and exploring the architectural wonders.
Our well-designed Jaipur holiday packages will satisfy your wanderlust in every possible way. From pastel-colored traditional havelis to vibrant artisan shops, outdoor cafes to heritage hotels, Jaipur has a lot to see and experience. Besides, the warm hospitality and the dynamic culture allow you to enjoy a fun-filled vacation in Jaipur.
Visit famous museums that have preserved Rajput artifacts, attires, and weaponry, and explore magnificent forts that highlight the city's rich and glorious history. Jaipur has majestic attractions like Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and more.
Enjoy jeep safaris, village tours, hot air ballooning, etc., with our Jaipur tour packages. Temple tours include famous temples like Birla Mandir and Galtaji Temple. Also, visit Chokhi Dhani for cultural insight.
Select from our customizable Jaipur tour packages and explore the 'Pink City' like never before. Our travel experts have thoughtfully crafted packages for Jaipur, including delicious meals, comfortable stays, smooth transfers, sightseeing tours, and fun activities. Moreover, we specialize in customizing the tours as per customers' requirements. So call us today to avail all the amazing deals!
Jaipur is one of three cities on India’s most famous tourist circuit, the Golden Triangle, along with Delhi and Agra. The striking blend of old and new vibes will fascinate you on your Jaipur trip. The city's old-world charm attracts travelers from different parts of the world. Some old-era havelis are turned into heritage hotels. You can book a stay at a heritage hotel without Jaipur tour packages and experience the royal lifestyle.
The city has majestic forts, royal palaces, exquisite temples, museums, and vibrant bazaars that make Jaipur trip memorable. Apart from this, luxury hotels, international airports, and good transport options make your Jaipur tour more convenient and comfortable.
Best Time to Plan a Jaipur Trip
October and March is the best time to book a Jaipur holiday package. During this season, the weather is pleasurable throughout the day. You can comfortably explore Jaipur and visit the forts, palaces, and museums. So, if you want the best Jaipur travel experience, winter is the ideal choice to book your Jaipur travel package.
Best Places to visit with Jaipur tour packages
- Nahargarh Fort: As Nahargarh Fort is nestled in the Aravalli Hills, you can witness the striking views of Jaipur city.
- Amer Fort: Ride an elephant to reach the top and admire the picturesque views.
- Jaigarh Fort: It has the world’s largest cannons built in the 18th century.
- Albert Hall Museum: Admire the intricate carvings on the walls and the beautiful mural and Persian paintings, among others.
- City Palace: Witness the striking architecture and explore the City Palace Museum for Rajput royals’ artifacts, attires, and weapons.
- Hawa Mahal: Visit this iconic landmark with a Jaipur tour package and witness the beautiful latticework on its 953 windows.
- Jantar Mantar: Learn how time was calculated back in the day through various astronomical instruments.
- Chokhi Dhani: It is a must-visit place on the Jaipur tour to experience the rich culture and traditions of Rajasthan.
- Jal Mahal: Soak in the scenic views of Jal Mahal, located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake, and click pictures with camels.
- Birla Mandir: An architectural temple, Birla Mandir has many beautiful paintings on windows and houses Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi’s idols.
Things to do on Jaipur tour
With Jaipur tour packages, indulge in the most famous activities in Jaipur. From enjoying hot air ballooning and ATV rides to exploring its nightlife and best attractions, there is no dearth of things to do in Jaipur. Also, from its incredible past to some delicious cuisine, Jaipur offers numerous things to do. Take a look:
- Go on a food tour in Jaipur.
- Explore the magnificent Amer Fort.
- Witness city views from Nahargarh Fort.
- Explore Jaipur’s nightlife.
- Experience royal dining at a heritage hotel.
- Stay a night at Rambagh Palace Hotel.
- Watch a movie at Raj Mandir Cinema.
- Shop your heart out at Jaipur’s famous markets.
- Click photos with the camels at Jal Mahal.
- Explore lesser-known places like Panna Meena ka Kund.
- See how rural communities still live in Jaipur villages.
- Savor Rajasthani cuisine and watch cultural performances at Chokhi Dhani.
- Visit Nahargarh Biological Park.
- Enjoy hot air ballooning in Jaipur.
- Explore the architectural temples of Jaipur.
Shopping Markets to Visit on Your Jaipur Trip
There are many things you can get from Jaipur, handicrafts, antiques, bangles, wooden furniture, puppets, gift boxes, Rajasthani attire, and souvenirs. Here are some of the famous shopping places you must include in your Jaipur tour package -
- Tripolia Bazaar: Brassware, precious stones, textiles, lac jewelry
- Bapu Bazaar: Leather bags, wallets, shoes, junk jewelry
- Kishanpole Bazar: Mojari shoes, souvenirs, decor items, wooden sculptures, Rajasthani fabric
- Gaurav Tower: Branded clothing stores, international food chains
- Johari Bazaar: Lac ki chudiyan, lehenga choli of Jaipur, blue pottery
- Chandpole Bazaar: Marble sculptures, mirrorwork artifacts, wooden handicrafts, glass and metal jewelry, saris, salwar suits
Famous Festivals in Jaipur
With our Jaipur packages, get the chance to attend the rituals, ceremonies, and performances of Jaipur festivals. Some famous festivals celebrated in Jaipur are Diwali, Teej, Ganguar, Kite Festival, Elephant Festival, Camel Festival, and more. They pull crowds from all over the world to gain new experiences. In addition, you can get the opportunity to learn more about the culture, heritage, and love of art on your Jaipur trip.
Cuisines to Savor on your Jaipur Tour Package
Dal Baati Churma, Moong Dal and Pyaaz ki Kachori, Laal Mass, Lehsun ki Chutney, Lapsi, Malpua, Ghewar, Alwar ka Mawa, and Gond ke Laddoo are some of the most famous foods of Rajasthan you can savor on your Jaipur holiday. It is one of the most flavorful cuisines in India and includes a lot of lentils, beans, milk, and buttermilk.
Nightlife in Jaipur
From exquisite bars to dance clubs and low-cost drinking bars to dim-lit lounges, you can choose to explore the nightlife with Jaipur holiday packages. Enjoy traditional folk music performances, puppet shows, and sound and light shows. Also, watching a movie and dancing in lively nightclubs are some of the most popular things to do in Jaipur at night.
Places to Stay on Jaipur Tour
Choose our Jaipur tour packages to stay like royals. Many palaces have been converted into heritage hotels like Rambagh Palace Hotel and Umaid Bhawan Heritage House Hotel, which offer world-class facilities with a touch of Rajasthani hospitality and traditions. From budget-friendly to the premium range, there are many places to stay in Jaipur. Chokhi Dhani Resort in Jaipur is a wonderful place to stay on your trip to Jaipur.
How to Reach Jaipur
Jaipur International Airport is located around 11 km from the city and operates regular flights to Jaipur from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and international destinations. To reach Jaipur by train, take a train to Jaipur Junction railway station from prominent cities in India and Rajasthan.
The road network is excellent and connects it from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and other states in India. In addition, you can enjoy a state bus service that connects Jaipur to other cities in Rajasthan.