Manikaran in Himachal Pradesh is well known pilgrim destination for both Sikhs and Hindus. Located atop Himalayan ranges Manikaran is at an altitude of 1760 meters above the sea level. It is at a distance of 45 kms from Kullu. Popular tourist attractions in Manikaran are Sri Gurunank Dev Ji Gurudwara, its sacred hot springs where pilgrims take holy dip to to get rid of pains and pangs, Lord Ramchandra Templa, Temple of Lord Shiva and Kulant Pith. IHPL offers various tours to this pilgrimage destination Manikaran.
Manikaran Tour Packages
Best Manikaran Holiday Packages
Chandigarh - Shimla - Kullu - Manali – Manikaran – ChandigarhTrip Highlights
- Enjoy an excursion to Shimla
- Delight in at Kullu Valley
- Guided tour of Manali
- Marvel at Tibetan Monastery
- Witness hot water springs
- Admire the beauty of Bhrigu Lake
Faqs of Manikaran Tour Packages
Ques: How many days are sufficient to visit Manikaran?
Ans: Manikaran is located in Himachal Pradesh and closed to Kullu at a distance of 45 Kms. So, visit Manikaran including other part of Himachal Pradesh it takes minimum of 4 to 5 days.
Ques: What is Manikaran Famous for?
Ans: Manikaran is famous for pilgrim destination for both Sikhs and Hindus. Manikaran is Located in Himachal Pradesh and 45 Kms distance from Kullu. The main tourist attractions in Manikaran is Sri Gurunank Dev Ji Gurudwara, its sacred hot springs where pilgrims take holy dip to get rid of pains and pangs, Lord Ramchandra Temple, Temple of Lord Shiva and Kulant Pith.
Ques: When is the best time to visit Manikaran?
Ans: Manikaran is a hill station in Himachal Pradesh, The best time to visit Manikaran in summer from April to September except Monsoon period.
Ques: What are the other important places around Manikaran?
Ans:The other important places around Manikaran are as below:
Ques: Which is the railway station to reach Manikaran by train?
Ans: The nearest railway station is Pathankot as well as Chandigarh both stations are at the same distance which is 280 Kms. 8 hrs drive approx.
Ques: Is there an airport in Manikaran?
Ans: The nearest domestic airport is Kullu, which is 35 Kms. however, very limited flights operate from this airport.
Ques: What are the good hotels in Manikaran?
Ans: There are very few hotels available in Manikaran.
- Hotel Sandhya near Manikaran
- Kasol Heights
- Hotel Royal Palace
- Hotel Shivalik
Ques: What are the best place to visit near Manikaran?
Ans: The best place to visit near Manikaran are:
- Kullu: Kullu is one of the finest hill station in Himachal Pradesh. If offers full of adventures activities like Trekking, river rafting, paragliding, mountaineering and hiking over the Himalayan hills and glaciers. Apart from this Kullu is famous for its natural scenic beauty.
- Manali: Manali is famous for its natural beauty, charming hill stations & adventure activities. The other tourist attractions of this beautiful destination including the 450 years old temple which is dedicated to Hadimba Devi. Enjoy the picturesque view surroundings which the temple offers.
- Shimla: Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh, it is situated foot hills of Himalayas. It was a summer capital of British Raj and called the "Queen of Hill Stations. The popular attractions in Shimla are Mall Road, Jakhoo Hill, Chadwick Falls, Himachal State Museum, Summer Hill and Prospect Hill. Also Kufri Valley an exciting excursion.