Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered: Haridwar- Guptkashi – Phata – Kedarnath – Phata – Guptkashi – Joshimath - Badrinath- Joshimath – Birahi / Rudraprayag / Srinagar – Rishikesh - Haridwar
INR 12,700 per person
If you are searching for a well-planned itinerary for two of the revered destinations of char dhams- Kedarnath and Badrinath, we have something wonderful for you. Opt for our tastefully-crafted Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2017, an itinerary of 5 days for exploring these two holy sites. The journey starts from and concludes in Haridwar. The tour offers helicopter ride to Kedarnath and road drive to Badrinath. Seek blessing of your revered deities. The other highlights of the itinerary are holy towns and cities of Haridwar, Guptkashi, Rudraprayag and Rishikesh. The itinerary is a wonderful amalgam of breathtaking vistas and spiritual feel. Here is the detailed itinerary for you:
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Darshan at Kedarnath Temple.
- Exploring the pristine towns Guptkashi and Rudraprayag.
- Morning darshan at Badrinath Temple.
- Sightseeing in Badrinath including Mana Village and Vyas Gufa.
- Halt at the holy Karnaprayag, the confluence of Rivers Alaknanda and Pindar.
- Rishikesh attractions including Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula.
Morning arrival in the holy city of Haridwar, the first site where the mighty Ganges River hits the plains. Continue your drive to the peaceful hill town of Guptkashi. As you reach, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure, you can explore the place on your own. Vishwanath Temple, Ardhanarishwar Temple and Manikarnik Kund are some the main attractions here. Have dinner.
Overnight stay in Guptkashi.
Start your day early, drive to the Phata Helipad where a helicopter for Kedarnath is waiting for you. As you arrive in Kedarnath, head to the highly-worshipped Kedarnath temple. One of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, this temple was originally built by the Pandavas and was later recovered by Adi Sankaracharya. Helicopter passengers can avail priority darshan tickets as they reach. You are given 1-2 hours for Darshan. After darshan and pooja, go aboard the helicopter to return to Phata. Vehicles are stationed here to take you back to the hotel for dinner.
On day 3, check out from the hotel at 08:00 AM. Start your road journey to Badrinath via Joshimath. As you travel by road, savor the mesmerizing views of the scenery. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Take some rest, followed by sumptuous refreshments. In the evening, embark on a tour of the area. Head to Tapt Kund or Hot Spring to take a bath, before you enter the revered Badrinath temple. 15 m in height and dedicated to Lord Badri or Vishnu, this temple is in the form of a cone and lies on the banks of River Alaknanda. Return to the hotel for dinner.
Overnight stay in Badrinath.
Today, visit the Badrinath temple again for morning darshan. Back to the hotel for breakfast. Later on, get ready for sightseeing in Badrinath including Mana Village- inhabited by the Indo-Mangolian tribe, it is the last village on the Indo-Tibetan border; Vyas Gufa- the cave where sage Vyas stayed while writing the 4 Vedas, Ganesh Gufa- the ancient cave where Lord Ganesha composed the great Hindu epic of Mahabharata, and Mata Murti temple - lying on the banks of Alaknanda River, the temple is dedicated to Mata Murti, mother of Nara and Narayana.
In the afternoon, start the road journey back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag that is the confluence of River Alaknanda and River Pindar. Continue your journey to Rudraprayag, a small pilgrim town lying on the meeting point of Rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini. Upon reaching, check- in at the hotel. The day is at leisure for exploring the Rudraprayag town. Some of the popular attractions here are Koteshwar Mahadev Temple, Augustmuni and Dhari Devi Mandir Enjoy your dinner.
On the last day of the tour, after an early morning breakfast, start your return journey by driving to Rishikesh, a spiritual city, which is famed as the 'Yoga capital of the world'. On arrival, visit the popular attractions of Rishikesh including the two popular hanging bridges of Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. In the evening, drive to Haridwar and get a drop at Haridwar railway station.
|No. Of Pax||Type Of Vehicle||Standard Package||Comfort Package|
|02 Pax||Indigo||INR 19,500||INR 21,800|
|04 Pax||Innova||INR 16,400||INR 18,700|
|06 Pax||Innova||INR 13,700||INR 15,900|
|08 Pax||Tempo Traveler||INR 14,500||INR 16,800|
|10 Pax||Tempo Traveler||INR 13,700||INR 15,800|
|12 Pax||Tempo Traveler||INR 12,700||INR 14,900|
|Extra Adult Cost||INR 6,000||INR 7,400|
|Child with bed cost ( 5 yrs to 10 yrs )||INR 5,000||INR 6,400|
|Child without bed Cost ( 5 yrs to 10 yrs )||INR 4,200||INR 5,300|
Supplement charges for Helicopter ticket for Kedarnath only : 9000/- return per person
HOTELS TO BE USED
|City||Standard Package||Comfort Package||Nights|
|Guptakashi||Lal Resort or Similar||Villa Adhya or Similar||2|
|Badrinath||Hotel Om Kuteer or Similar||Narayan Palace or Similar||1|
|Srinagar / Birahi /Rudraparyag||Hotel Prachi/Tapovan Resort or Similar||Monal Resort (Standard Room) or Similar||1|
Package Inclusions –
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin & double / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg only at hotels on fixed menu basis.
- Surface transportation by AC Vehicle (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges (GST @ 5%).
Package Exclusions –
- Air Fare/Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating, rafting & joy rides.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- This rate may be changed without any prior notice.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The attached rates are valid for the given dates only.
- Any changes in Rate of Exchange will affect the cost.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- For Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- We hope we have covered almost all the points and we are sure – you would have many questions and clarification as we go along building a memorable tour for you.
- 5 Days / 4 Night
- Haridwar- Guptkashi – Phata...