Rejuvenating Kerala Ayurveda Tour is planned to let you completely rejuvenate, relax and escape from the frenzied modern life. Being on this tour enjoy the sight of mesmerizing backwaters and beautiful sceneries of its surroundings. Moving forward, to Cochin enjoy the sight of the Chinese fishing nets that are distinctly unique to Cochin, being lowered at the Vasco-da- Gama square. Also enjoy sunbathing and water sports like Surfing, wooden boat ride, Motor boat ride and the herbal body toning massages, at the Kovalam beach.
Rejuvenating Kerala Ayurveda Tour
Cochin – Alleppey – Kovalam – Trivandrum
- Sightseeing tour to the major tourist attractions of Cochin including St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Hill Palace and Kochi Fort
- Enjoy the spectacular view of Chinese fishing nets being lowered at the Vasco-da- Gama square
- Explore the beautiful Kovalam beach
- Enjoy sunbathing and water sports like Surfing, wooden boat ride, Motor boat ride and the herbal body toning massages, at the Kovalam beach
- Experience the ayurvedic therapy
- Enjoying various Ayurvedic and spa treatments in Kovalam
After reaching the Cochin airport, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel to relax in the cozy comfort of its room. After straightening your backs for a while, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Cochin. The major tourist attractions of Cochin include St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Hill Palace and Kochi Fort. Later in the day visit the Chinese fishing nets that are distinctly unique to Cochin, being lowered at the Vasco-da- Gama square. In the evening take a leisurely walk to Cochin spice market. After the visit to the market return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Next morning after breakfast, cruise to Alleppey - the Venice of the East. It is a popular tourist destination for its picturesque canals, backwaters and lagoons. Upon reaching Alleppey, get accommodated at one of our listed houseboats. Enjoy cruising around the majestic backwaters on this floating villa to observe the daily life of the villagers along the backwaters. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the houseboat.
In the morning disembark from the houseboat and drive to Kovalam. The shallow and low tidal beaches of Kovalam have been a favorite tourist haunt. Kovalam has three crescent shaped beaches separated by rocky outcroppings. On reaching Kovalam check-in at one of our listed hotels. After resting for a while, move out to explore the beautiful Kovalam beaches. At the beach indulge in sunbathing and enjoy water sports like Surfing, wooden boat ride, Motor boat ride and the herbal body toning massages. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Today the day is reserved for you to enjoy an ayurvedic therapy. Meet our resident doctors who’ll after consultation plan your program and a diet chart. During the period in which you take up this ayurvedic therapy do not exert yourself much and no alcohol and tobacco should be consumed for the best results. The therapy will incorporate various herbal massages, steam baths and yoga asana. Enjoy overnight stay in the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, spend the day leisure while enjoying various Ayurvedic and spa treatments in Kovalam. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Next morning post breakfast; spend the day leisure while enjoying various Ayurvedic and spa treatments in Kovalam. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
On the following day drive straight to Trivandrum. On reaching Trivandrum, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax for a while in the hotel room. The major tourist attractions of Trivandrum include Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Shri Chitra Art Gallery and the Museum. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner. After dinner, transfer to Trivandrum airport to board a flight for onward journey.
Our Price Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
|2 Adults||USD 720||USD 870||USD 945|
|4 Adults||USD 670||USD 820||USD 895|
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|City||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|Cochin||Sea Lords Hotel||Radisson Blu||Holiday Inn|
|Alleppey||Deluxe A/C Houseboat||Premium A/c Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Abad Harmonia||Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel||Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel|
- Accommodation 6 Nights on Double sharing on Full Board basis – except Cochin on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 3 Nights Ayurveda packages on Full board basis at Kovalam.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing in Cochin only.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.tourism-of-india.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation & also need to carry original documents while traveling.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
- All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 7 Days / 6 Night
- Cochin – Alleppey – Koval...