Experience this luxurious 9 days Scenic Kerala . The tour starts with Cochin where you visit the major tourist attractions like Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Portuguese architecture, St. Francis Church and Boghatty Palace. While exploring the place have a sight of Chinese fishing net swaying in the breeze over backwaters that are uniquely found in Cochin. Then visit Munnar, an idyllic tourist destination offering an unending expanse of tea plantation. The presence of lush green surroundings, lakes, reservoirs and forests are there to enthrall you. Moving forward reach Thekkady and enjoy jeep safari at the Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve. In the further leg of the journey enjoy an excursion to the Kerala backwaters that have been known for their mesmerizing and alluring charms spread across the whole area.
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey – Kovalam - Trivandrum
- City tour of Cochin covering places likeMattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church and the Jewish Synagogue
- Visit to major tourist destination like Atukkad Waterfalls, Chithirapuram, Blossom Park and Pothamedu View Point
- Explore the Eravikulam national park, at Munnar
- Enjoy Jeep safari at Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve
- Excursion to bird sanctuary, at Kumarakom
- Experience the Alleppey backwaters for the majestic scenery
- Excursion to Kovalam Beach for enjoying water sports like Kayaking, surfing , skiing and swimming
- Visit to Padmanabhaswami temple, Puthenmali Palace, Napier Art Museum in
After arriving Cochin airport, meet our representative who'll arrange a smooth transfer for you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. Rest and relax for a while. Then proceed to visit the major tourist attractions like Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Portuguese architecture, St. Francis Church and Boghatty Palace. While exploring the place have a sight of Chinese fishing net swaying in the breeze over backwaters. These fishing net exhibit the mechanical method of catching fishes by the local fishermen in high tide conditions. Return to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, drive straight to Munnar. On arrival at Munnar, get transferred to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. The rest of the day is to be spent relaxing in your room. Munnar is an idyllic tourist destination offering an unending expanse of tea plantation. The presence of lush green surroundings, lakes, reservoirs and forests are there to enthrall you. The place is visited by many adventures-seeking traveler, who have a keen interest in Paragliding. In the evening get down from your hotel for a leisurely walk to explore the nearby areas. Enjoy a comfortable night stay at the hotel.
Next day wake up early in the morning and after breakfast, proceed to the sightseeing tour of Munnar. The major tourist hotspots to be covered include the Atukkad Waterfalls, Chithirapuram, Blossom Park and Pothamedu View Point. Also enjoy an excursion to Eravikulam national park, another major tourist attraction, where one can find the endangered species of NilgiriTahr. In the evening pay a visit to explore the Rajamala Hills. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
On the 4th day of the tour post breakfast, leave for a four hour long drive to Thekkady. While on drive to Thekkady enjoy the drive as the road winds through the thick jungles and rich plantation. Upon arrival, check in at one of our enlisted hotels in the city. In the afternoon proceed to Periyar Wildlife Tiger Reserve to enjoy the jeep safari. Periyar is a veritable paradise of elephants. Scores of them can be witnessed bathing and swimming here. Later in the evening you may enjoy boat ride at Periyar Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, head straight to Kumarakom. The place proves to be a paradise for bird watchers. On reaching Kumarakom pay a visit to bird sanctuary. After bird watching head to one of our enlisted hotel for check-in and breakfast. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. You may indulge in water sports like water skiing and wind sailing. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast leave for Alleppey in a houseboat for an overnight cruise. The Kerala backwaters have been known for their mesmerizing and alluring charms spread across the whole area. While cruising along the backwater feast your eyes with lush green padded fields, palm fringed costal lines and enjoy the majestic scenery. Enjoy an overnight stay on the houseboat.
In the morning drive towards Kovalam. Check-in at one of our listed hotels, on arrival. After relaxing for a while move out for an excursion to Kovalam Beach. The beach is ideal for various kind of water sports like Kayaking, surfing , skiing and swimming. You may pamper yourself with a body toning massage at any of the centers of your choice. Overnight stay at the hotel near the beach.
Full day at leisure. Relax on the Beach. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, get transferred to the Trivandrum airport to board a flight for your onward destination.
VALIDITY – 01 OCTOBER 2020 TO 31 MARCH 2021 (EXCEPT 20 DEC TO 05 JAN 2021)
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 580||USD 740||USD 895|
|04 Guests||USD 465||USD 615||USD 765|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|City||3 Star Hotels||4 Star Hotels||5 Star Hotels|
|Cochin||Sea Lords Hotel||Radisson Blu||Holiday Inn|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Devonshire Greens||Elixir Hills - Suites Resort and Spa|
|Periyar||Sliver Crest||Peppervine Hotel||Elephant Court|
|Kumarakom||Green Field Resort||Whispering Palms||Park Regis Aveda|
|Kovalam||Abad Harmonia||Travancore Heritage||Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel|
|Alleppey||Deluxe A/C Houseboat||Premium A/c Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
- Accommodation 8 Nights on Double sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis. Except overnight houseboat on Full Board basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Kathakali Dance Performance.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.tourism-of-india.com/terms-and-conditions.html
All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client)copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 9 Days / 8 Night
- Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - ...