With mild color tone interiors and soothing view of lush green gardens and pool, the deluxe room is a best deal for travelers hunting for affordable accommodation. The centrally air-conditioned deluxe room comes with standard amenities like mini bar, thermostat, work desk, dual line telephones, tea/coffee maker, satellite television, electronic safe, hair dryer and wireless internet access on charge.
- CB-1, Jaidev Vihar, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar
Spread across 14 acres of lush green gardens, Trident Hotel of Bhubaneswar is a prominent hotel of the town with international standards and class amenities. Bhubaneswar is a city filled with temples popular as tourist attractions and the hotel architecture is keeping the tradition, taste and culture of the temples alive by taking inspiration from them for its interiors. Business travelers can check-in the hotel without any worries of arranging a well-equipped conference as the two meeting rooms can meet up the needs of any sort of meeting, seminars and conferences. Trident Hotel is also very popular for its refreshing and modern recreation hub carrying a reenergizing swimming pool, jogging track, playground, exercise room, floodlit tennis courts and pool table at bar. The hotel makes every possible effort to turn a simple trip to a leisure trip with its additional facilities like concierge, currency exchange, car rental service, business centre, doctor on call service and babysitting on call services.
- Sun Deck
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant/ Coffe Shop
- LAN and WiFi access (charges apply)
- Free! Free private parking is available on site.
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Smoking area
Inviting the guests with open arms in the beauty of nature, the suites of the trident hotel comes with astonishing view of garden. Large suite with classified dining and bedroom area decorated with mild colors and feathery touch fabrics gives the desired warmth and coziness for a leisure stay. The air-conditioned rooms of the suite are equipped with thermostat, mini bar, internet access, work desk, tea/coffee maker, direct dial telephones, electronic safe and satellite televisions.
Cozy sofa chairs and rich wood dining tables and soothing light atmosphere sets the serene ambience for the multi-cuisine restaurant of Trident Hotel. The cultural and earthy tone of the restaurant gives a class appeal to its audience. Famous for its delicacies from the round the world cuisine, the restaurant is a memorable dining place for buffet breakfast and dinner of in-house guests.
Coming over to the next beautiful restaurant of the Trident hotel, Chandni restaurant is opened only for dinner. Justifying its dine-in timings with its name, Chandni stands for moonlight in Indian dictionary. Domestic travelers travelling from distinct corners of India can relish the scrumptious food of the exclusive Indian cuisine restaurant. In-house guests can also ask the staff for customization of the dishes as per the desire of their sensitive taste buds.
Open from 11 AM till 11 PM in the night, the bar of the Trident hotel is an unbeatable blend of pure leisure and luxury. Offering the most elegant and calm ambience, the bar has an inviting set-up for a friends get together or local guests. The bar of the hotel is well-known in town for the rich and extensive collection of foreign and Indian spirits, cocktails and wine served with some tasty finger food.
Distance from Airport
- Bhubaneshwar Airport- 8.0 km
Distance from Railway Station
- Bhubaneshwar Railway Station-6.2 km
Distance from Top Attractions in the Area
- Lingaraj Temple (12 kms)
- Bindu Sagar Lake (6 kms)
- Dhauli Hill (10 kms)
- Orissa State Museum (4 kms)
- Khandagiri and Udayagiri Hills (8 kms)
- Number of Bars -1
- Number of Floors -2
- Number of Restaurants -2
- Room Voltage -220
- Year Hotel Built -1985
- Year Hotel Last Renovated -2003
- Pets are not allowed
- Minimum age of check-in is 18 years
- Government-issued photo id needed during check-in
- Guests above 11 years are considered as adults
- Smoking rooms are available
|Duration of stay||Price per night on double occupancy|
|Offer period||9th April to 30th September, 2018||1st October, 2018 to 31st March, 2019|
|3 nights or more||INR 4,750*||INR 7,450*|
|(USD 75)||(USD 115)|
Terms & Conditions:
- Accommodation in Deluxe Garden View room at Trident hotels in Bhubaneswar.
- Goods & Services Tax as on 1st April, 2018.
- Goods & Services Tax will be applicable on the above rates per room per night basis.
- Additional nights at Trident Hotels can be availed on a pro-rata basis. Prices offered above are same on single and double occupancy.
- All rates will be charged in INR (Indian National Rupee). Prices in USD are only indicative and may vary due to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- We have limited room inventory allocated to this offer. It is subject to availability at the time of processing the reservations under this offer.
Terms & Conditions for Car Transfer Top-up:
- Suitable chauffer driven car with comfortable seating limited up to 2 guests per car; 2 children below 8 years of age can share the same car with accompanying parents. Seating capacity to not exceed 05 guests including the chauffeur and guide (if any). You can carry maximum 2 pieces of luggage.
- Use of car is charged at a special price of INR 7500 per car per day plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- The car can be used for one of the following three services in one day:
- Return airport transfers.
- Unlimited kilometer usage within the defined city limits for local sightseeing.
Accommodation in the base category room, daily buffet breakfast for two guests, complimentary WiFi.
Terms for Inter-city transfers:
- Limited to 250 kilometers per day between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. only.
- Inter-city transfers are Ex-Delhi and will be billed on return basis. Hotel to Hotel run considered for calculating kilometer usage.
- Inter-city transfers cannot be combined with Airport Transfers or Local Sightseeing package.
- Use of car beyond 250 kilometers in a day is chargeable at INR 50 per kilometer plus Goods & Services Tax of 18% will be applicable.
- Includes all currently applicable road toll taxes, parking charges and fuel costs.
- Overnight transfers and usage are not permitted.
- Use of car is limited to 3 days if the travel itinerary is for 3 nights. Use of the car on the 4th day is chargeable as per actuals.