Located 260 km from Delhi in Garjia village in Uttrakhand, the Gateway Resort Corbett (Taj) is situated right next to the milestone displaying '0 Garija.' The 13-acre grounds of the Gateway Resort Corbett (Taj) are covered by a thick grove of mango trees. Many other species of trees can also be seen on the grounds of Gateway Resort Corbett (Taj) .
Accommodation at the The Gateway Resort Corbett (Taj) :
The Gateway Resort Corbett (Taj) has a number of air-conditioned cottages. The independent cottages have sloping tiled roofs and stone floors. The rooms are furnished with rugs and block wood furniture. There are separate living and sleeping areas within each cottage. Each room has a tea/coffee maker and an attached bathroom.
Dining at the The Gateway Resort Corbett (Taj) :
- There are several dining options at The Gateway Resort Corbett (Taj).
- Gurney House, named after Jim Corbett's residence in Nainital, is a multi-cuisine restaurant, which serves Indian, Mughlai, Chinese and Continental cuisine, as well as local Kumaoni dishes.
- The High Bank is an open-air deck next to the restaurant, where guests can dine overlooking the Kosi River.
- Jim's Grill, is built like a machan, has stools for seating and a large tree passes through the center of the roof. It offers a range of grilled dishes.
- Tusker Bar, is the watering hole where guests can gather to enjoy a drink.
Recreation at the The Gateway Resort Corbett (Taj) Hotel:
- Extensive grounds
- Tennis court
- Swimming Pool
- Massage Therapy
- Indoor Games - Billiards/ Snooker /Table Tennis
- Outdoor Games - Cricket / Badminton /Archery / Volleyball
- Angling / Sport Fishing
- Safari rides in Corbett National Park
How to reach The Gateway Resort Corbett (Taj)
The nearest railway station is at Ramnagar (just 1.5 kms away from Corbett National Park), which is well connected by roads.