The world is very big indeed and there is nothing better than international holidays with kids to explore it to the core. From beaches where you can make sand castles to the hill stations for making poses with snowman, there is something for everybody. There are various family-friendly destinations which can set the mood right for memorable vacations with kids. The holiday experience can amuse, educate and entertain all generations.
Peruse the list of best family holiday destinations that can fascinate, excite and inspire memories to last a lifetime.
Flaunting the title of the ‘Athens of the North’, Edinburg owns a myriad of attractions to satisfy all tastes. The amazing waterfront of the city is perfect for family days out. Every inch of Scotland’s capital is brimming with history which makes you eager to explore the ancient palaces and castles. Historic streets and alleys account for an educational and fun-filled family holidays. There are always hidden gems to be discovered. The thrill of climbing an extinct volcano tops it all.
Things to do in Edinburg with Kids
- Explore the Edinburg Castle
- Visit the Edinburg Zoo
- Let the fun begin at Camera Obscura & World of Illusion
- Stroll at Deep Sea World
- Take a trip to Museum of Childhood
- Experience the Scottish Storytelling Centre
- Marvel at the Brass Rubbing Centre
- Spend some time at Royal Yacht Britannia
- Catch live action at the Scottish Seabird Centre
Best time to visit Edinburg
June to August is the best time to visit Edinburg with kids.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai is one of the best family holiday destinations with beaches, theme parks, brunches etc. to keep everyone delighted. The world class city astonishes with amazing adventure, excellent hospitality and a shopping experience like no other. A number of wonders ranging from man-made to natural can make your trip to Dubai a memorable one. From sailing, kayaking and a whole lot of eating, there are lots of things to do in Dubai which will keep your kids entertained.
Things to do in Dubai with Kids
- Beat the heat by visiting Ski Dubai
- Marvel at the Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy at the Dubai Fountain
- Go for indoor Sky diving at iFLY
- Partake in watersports at Kite Beach
- Spend some time at Aquaventure Waterpark
- Get enthralled at the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Desert safari tour
- Delight in Dubai City tour
Best time to visit Dubai
Late October to end of March is the best time to visit Dubai as the heat during this time is quite bearable.
From bridges, canals, street performers, bicycles, shopping and interactive museums, Amsterdam is ideal for traveling with kids. The Canals of Amsterdam are declared as the UNESCO World Heritage Site and cruising along them is surely the best thing to do. The city is the leading cultural center of the country. World-class museums, theater, live music and quirky festivals will bring you here often. Various masterpieces also adorn the city and grab the attention.
Things to do in Amsterdam with Kids
- Go for a boat tour
- Explore the Nine Streets
- Ride a Bakfiets
- Visit Museum of famous Dutch painters
- Spend some time at the Vondelpark
- Take a tour to Rijksmuseum
- Sleep on a houseboat
- Savor delicious eatables
- Pose with celebrities at Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
- Enjoy at Science Center NEMO
Best time to visit Amsterdam
Mid-March to early May is the best time to visit Amsterdam as numerous tulips adorn the city during these months.
Melbourne is multicultural, elegant and vibrant. It’s the culture of the city that sets it apart from rest of the cities in the world. Enjoying the fame of being the ‘most livable city’, Melbourne has style, beaches, sport, architecture, wineries and music etc. Kid’s festivals, interactive museums and entertaining outdoor adventures make it ideal place for a family travel. A paradise for foodies, the city offer a delightful gastronomic experience.
Things to do in Melbourne with Kids
- Visit Federation Square
- Marvel at Melbourne Cricket Ground and the National Sports Museum
- Explore the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy at Luna Park
- Admire the breathtaking views of the city from Eureka Skydeck 88
- Spend some time at Melbourne Zoo
- Delight in at the Crown
- Take your kids to Melbourne Aquarium
- Ride the City Circle Tram
Best time to visit Melbourne
September to May is the best time to visit Melbourne because of the pleasant weather.
Bali has a charm of its own that cast a spell on the visitors. The beautiful island is bestowed with color, exoticism and pristine nature at its best. The little emerald green paradise makes you fall in love with it at the first sight itself. Aroma of clove oil and incense soothes the senses. Surfers, cyclists, hikers, spirituality seekers and holidaymakers find the perfect respite at this superb island. From adventure, spiritualism, history to culture, the island has it all.
Things to do in Bali with Kids
- Visit Pura Tanah Lot
- Trek to Mount Batur
- Dine at Temega Tree House
- Explore waterfalls
- Worship at the Inspiring temples
- Soak-in the beauty of scenic sunsets
- Go for surfing
- Delight in Balinese culture
- Get ready for Elephant Safari
Best time to visit Bali
May to October is the best time to visit Bali because of the pleasant weather.
The banks of Seine River are bejeweled by magical and beautiful Paris. Fondly called as the ‘City of Lights’ or the ‘City of Love’, Paris is dotted with art galleries and world-class museums. Create a perfect family vacation by visiting the city which never fails to amuse anyone. Several recreational activities and numerous events are designed with children in mind. You will easily find circuses, puppet shows, storytellers, magicians and singers in the city.
Things to do in Paris with Kids
- Explore Louvre Museum
- Marvel at the Eiffel Tower
- Visit Arc de Triomphe
- Walk in and around Notre Dame Cathedral
- Take a tour of the Natural History Museum
- Cruise on the Seine
- Disneyland Paris is a must-visit
- Wander in a retro sidecar
Best time to visit Paris
The weather remains pleasant during the months of June to October and thus, it is the best time to visit Paris.
Cape Town, South Africa
Slowly emerging as one of the best family holiday destinations, Cape Town is a perfect host for all ages. The city is jam-packed with culture, adventure and culinary arts. Amazing tourist facilities, mild climate and outstanding scenery lure innumerable visitors. Add to it, lively nightlife, scenery, fine cuisine and various attractions.
Things to do in Cape Town with Kids
- Try Art Jamming
- Visit Noordhoek Farm Village
- Explore the Palms Market
- Take your children to Company’s Garden
- go Karting
- Bond with your child as team at Hinthunt
- Enjoy at Cape Town Science Centre
- Take a cable car up the Table Mountain
- Savor unique tastes and flavors
- Spend some time at Muizenberg Beach
- Take a trip to Robben Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Best time to visit Cape Town
Late January to Late April is the best time to visit Cape Town because of favorable climatic conditions.
If you haven’t travelled to Hong Kong with your kinds and family, you probably haven’t had the best vacations of your life yet. Holidays can sometimes turn into a fairytale and Hong Kong is such place where you can actually experience that fairytale. One of the most vibrant and dynamic cities is also one of the fantastic holiday destinations for families. The number of places to visit in the city, keep the visitors engaged.
Things to do in Hong Kong with Kids
- Enjoy fun-filling moments at Ocean Park
- Visit Hong Kong Disneyland
- Soak-in panoramic views of Hong Kong from the Peak
- Ride the Star Ferry
- Enjoy at Hong Kong Park
- Explore Hong Kong Science Museum
- Go for Dolphin Watching
- Worship the Big Buddha
- Marvel at Symphony of Lights over Victoria Harbor
- Shout out loud as you ride the Hong Kong Observation Wheel
- Get amused at the Tricky Eye Museum
Best time to visit Hong Kong
October to early December is the best time to plan family holidays in Hong Kong.
Once at Singapore, and you will come to know why the country is family-friendly destination. Buggy-friendly pavements, street vendors selling ice cream along the roads and the cubing of Indian, Malay and Chinese culture make the country perfect for a family travel. Besides being the wealthiest and most modern, the city also brags about being one of the cleanest cities in the world. Thus, you can rest assure of the safe international vacations with kids. There is no better place to be than Singapore for an experience of a lifetime.
Things to do in Singapore with Kids
- Take a tour of the Sentosa Island
- Ride the Singapore Flyer
- Go for Night Safari
- Visit Botanic Gardens
- Explore Science Centre
- Admire Bumbaot Ride along Singapore River
- Enjoy at Universal Studios
- Relive the childhood days at KidZania
- Get ready to visit Jurong Bird Park
- Delight-in at Singapore Zoo
Best time to visit Singapore
The months between February and April October are the best to explore Singapore at its best.
Take your children to world’s prettiest theme park or enjoy with your family at city beaches, you won’t run out of fun things to do in Denmark. Make your international break with your family a memorable affair by planning a visit here. Youths, historic buffs, culture lovers, foodies and almost everybody is greeted alike at the amusing destination. The capital of Denmark has earned fame for its furniture design, architecture, fashion, décor and last but not the least, food. Pretty canals, royal castles, cultural heritage and characteristic brick buildings are the reason people stay here for longer than intended.
Things to do in Copenhagen with Kids
- Spend fun time at Tivoli Gardens
- Visit Copenhagen Zoo
- Explore the Blue Planet
- Enjoying Swimming and Boating
- Take a tour of KU.BE
- Take your imagination to next level at Experimentarium
- Revel in at National Children’s Museum
- Sneak Peek into bygone lives Open Air Museum
- Witness the Little Mermaid
- Admire beauty of Kronborg Castle
Best time to visit Copenhagen
Copenhagen can be visited any time of the year but the peak season ranges from May to September.
Hanoi and Da Nang, Vietnam
Sand, surf, cocktails and culture! Add to it handmade leather goodies, both Da Nang and Hanoi team up together to offer rich culture to be experienced with kids. Partake in sunbathing, swimming and various water sports activities at the beaches. Pamper your children with kid-friendly amenities. The list of activities that can put a smile on the faces of your children is endless. The live street life and colonial architecture at Hanoi are worth admiring. Travelling with kids to Hanoi and Da Nang helps you experience the beauty of friendly people, impressive landscape and unique culture.
Things to do in Hanoi and Da Nang with Kids
- Marvel at Marble Mountain
- Treat your taste buds with delectable Vietnamese food
- Explore Son Tra Peninsula
- Boat ride and sunset view at Thu Bon River
- Enjoy shopping
- Amuse yourself at Ba Na Hill
- Visit Asia Park
- Delight-in at Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Spend tranquil moments at My Khe Beach
- Photography at Non Nuoc Beach
- Admire impressive architectural bridges
Best time to visit Hanoi and Da Nang
February to May is the best time to visit Hanoi and Da Nang.
Spending holidays with family and kids is a life-changing experience and thus, one should plan this special time at an extraordinary destination.