(1) – Know your route and weather conditions :- Knowledge about the course to take and the kind of weather to expect is quite essential when planning to drive towards a long journey in the winter season.
(2) Drink lots of water – As per a study, dehydration can leadue to fatigue, reduced alertness, etc . Drink(Carry) five to six 16-ounce bottles of water per day.
(3) – Slow down – Worthy point to be made note of would be to slow down the speed by atleast 30 – 40 % during the winter chill/ foggy drives.
(4) – Keep your tyres in excellent condition – Yes ! A point sometimes ignored is to keep your vehicle tyres in an effective condition, so that your car doesn’t skid.
(5) – Stretch your legs often – It is essential to keep your blood circulation flowing well especially during the winter season 🙂 Do stretch your legs every now and then and stay in top condition yourselves .
-Whether you are planning a pleasure, academic, medical or business trip, Indian Holiday is here to provide you with hotels and tour packages that suit both the budget and purpose for your India travel.
- Top 20 Famous Temples in Nepal That You Should Not Miss - September 21, 2019
- Goa Tourism to start heli-tours in Goa by May 2020 - August 26, 2019
- Jaipur listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site - July 17, 2019