Wonder why you are not able to keep almost none of your New Year resolutions ? The simple reason may be that you are trying to keep too complex resolutions. !!
How about trying to keep pace with a few easy promises.. Here is a list of easy to keep New Year Resolutions :-
(1) – Take the stairs instead of the elevator and walk or use your bicycle instead of driving whenever possible.
(2) – Turn your Cell-Phone off for a few hours each day ! Even in these wired times, you need to have your peace of mind.
(3) – Try to reach your office/work place 5 minutes earlier. This way, you can avoid the last minute hustle-bustle.
(4) – If you’re waiting to start until conditions are perfect, you probably never will. You have to take action and deal with problems as they arise.
(5) – Make more Eye contact. This would help you to engage most people in effective conversations.
(6) – If you catch yourself falling into gossip – stop. If you don’t passon the gossip there is nowhere for it to go.
(7) – Do not skip your breakfast. Try giving yourself a mere 10 minutes more each morning to eat. It can make all the difference, so eat up!
(8) – Attempt to be a better listener. You can start off by asking people questions.
(9) – Smile more – It’s a basic rule you must follow if you want to stay young longer !
(10) – One final way you can create a different sort of resolution this year is to allow yourself to have some fun and say no to some things you don’t want to do.
- Gujarat Govt Announces New Heritage Tourism Policy - September 12, 2020
- Uttarakhand Government Sponsors Your Holiday there! - September 11, 2020
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Reopen on September 21 - September 10, 2020