5 Top Accommodation Types and Hotels in Jaipur
Jaipur, ‘The Pink City’, is one of the sought-after tourist destinations in India. Tourists from far-flung regions visit India and also prefer visiting Jaipur to experience the real colors of India. The traditions, rituals, lifestyles, cuisines, etc., are very unique in their own way. The attraction like Museums, Gardens, Forts, Bazaars, Monuments, and Temples are worth visiting. Moreover, the fairs and festivals, art and crafts, and entertainment are also some of the factors that attract tourists from every nook and corner of the world. Thus, as the tourism Industry is flourishing in Jaipur, there has been a tremendous growth in the hospitality industry. There are various types of accommodations and numerous hotels available that help the guests to enjoy a blissful vacation in Jaipur, accompanied with the element of luxury and comfort. Here mentioned are 5 top accommodation types and hotels in Jaipur:
1. Heritage Hotel: When we talk about heritage hotels in Jaipur, Raj Mahal Palace makes its place on the top. Built in the year 1729, this hotel has served to various royal facets like Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II, Lady Diana, and Prince Charles. Sprawled over an area 15 acres, surrounded by lush green lawns, the hotel is praised for providing the royal experience to the guests. The hotel has 23 tastefully done rooms that are categorized as superior rooms, Royal Suites, junior suites and standard rooms. The elements like wonderful artworks, rich fabrics and antiques make the hotel appear lavish. To ensure the factor of comfort, the rooms have attached bath facilities, running cold and hot water in bathroom. Moreover, the facilities like dining, business, recreation, etc., also make the hotel surpass other hotels.
2. Five Star Hotel: The location of the Trident Hilton Hotel, overlooking the picturesque Mansagar Lake and beautiful Aravalli range, attracts tourists to make their stay here while their visit to Jaipur. The hotel is praised for providing luxurious stay to its guests. The rooms are lavishly furnished and thus, backed with facilities like balcony, room safe, room service, coffee & tea making amenities, satellite TV, etc. Along with the state-of-the-art dining, business, and recreational facilities, the hotel is also appreciated for unique “jharokha” styled balcony in every room that serves panoramic view of the Lake Mansagar and the Aravalli range.
3. Four Star Hotel: For ensuring comfortable stay while spending your vacation in Jaipur, Hotel Jaipur Palace is the place to choose for accommodation. This is perhaps the best Four Star Hotel you could opt for. World class services and Indian hospitality are the attributes of the hotel. The rooms of the hotel are tastefully done and thus, every element adds to the rich look of the hotel. To benefit the guests with best experience of lavishness, the hotel and rooms are beautifully furnished and all modern facilities and amenities are also provided including dining, business, and recreation facilities.
4. Three Star Hotel: For the corporate clients, The Mansingh Towers is the best hotel they could think of. This three star hotel is praised for its facilities that meet both business as well as leisure requirements. With world-class services and Indian hospitality, the hotel wins the hearts of the guests. Though the hotel has facilities mainly focusing the corporate clients, the rooms are also equipped with facilities that make the stay memorable for the guests on leisure trip. There are 45 rooms that are gracefully designed. The 8 suits in the hotel have centralized AC, fax and laptop facility in every room, Jacuzzis and private bathrooms, keeping the corporate demands as the priority. So, if you are one your business trip to Jaipur, The Mansingh Towers is the best hotel you could choose for accommodation.
5. Budget Hotel: For the guests with budget constraint, there are various Budget hotels in Jaipur. Hotel Arya Niwas is one of the best budget hotels that one could choose for accommodation during their visit to Jaipur. The world class facilities and Indian hospitality make the stay highly comfortable and luxurious for the guests. The facilities like dining, business and recreational facilities are also provided to serve best to its guests.