With an impressive contrast of natural charm and remarkable man-made architecture, Bali is nature's blessing. With our well-designed Bali tour packages from India, grab the opportunity to explore its tranquil beaches, calming waters, hilly terrain, and scenic beauty.
Bali has everything if you want a romantic Bali honeymoon package, a fun-filled trip, or a family vacation. Couples can hold hands and stroll on the pearly white beach, have a soul-refreshing experience with rich Balinese culture, or shop till you drop in the local markets. In addition, adventure seekers can include several activities in Bali travel packages, like rafting, scuba diving, kitesurfing, trekking, parasailing, and jet-skiing. You can enjoy Bali tourism from India and make memories like never before. However, you can book this trip from any part of the world.
From secluded beaches for couples, activities for adventurer enthusiasts, surreal beauty for nature lovers, Balinese culture for spirituality, distinctive cuisine for foodies, and particular areas for families with kids, Bali holiday packages can be customized as per the varied interests of a traveler.
If you wish to encounter breezy beaches, swaying palm trees, and beach shacks, make your way to Bali. Avail of our Bali tour packages to enjoy the best vacation of your life. Explore a variety of itineraries and choose from the best with or without flights. Our Bali vacation packages include smooth transfers, cozy stays, delicious meals, and sightseeing opportunities. We ensure you get out-of-the-world experiences and provide excellent services for our customer's satisfaction. Also, no need to worry about the budget, as we offer several Bali budget trips. We cater to planning your trip and help you create everlasting memories. Book our Bali tours from India that would allow the people of India to delve into the Balinese culture and natural beauty.
Beautiful Places in Bali to include in your Bali itinerary -
One of the most stunning places to visit in the Indonesian archipelago, Bali has many attractions, including sanctuaries and beaches. Here are some of those attractions that you can visit on your Bali tour package -
- Pura Tanah Lot: This temple is quite important for the Balinese people. Tourists throng here, located 20 km from Kuta, to enjoy the beautiful sunset on a rocky islet.
- Mount Batur: Lying in Kintamani District in Bali's central highlights is an hour's drive from Ubud. You have to trek up the 1,700-meter summit to witness picturesque views. On a clear day, you can witness the surrounding mountain range and Lake Batur, Bali's main source of irrigation.
- Uluwatu Temple: It is a famous temple included in the Bali package, thanks to its stunning clifftop setting. Just like Pura Tanah Lot, it is also known for its sunset. Also, the temple is said to protect the Balinese from evil spirits.
- Ubud Monkey Forest: Also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, this is a fantastic place to include in your Bali tour packages from India if you are traveling with your kids.
- Nusa Dua Beach: To escape the crowds, visit Nusa Dua Beach. There are sun loungers where you can sit, relax, and enjoy a drink. Watch the azure waters and indulge in parasailing, swimming, surfing, and sunbathing.
Browse through our Bali tour packages from India list and give us a call for a customized tour.