If you are a shoe lover, Nehru Bazaar is a paradise. Home to a large and varied collection of tradtional and intricately designed jooties, Nehru Bazaar Jaipur is undoubtedly the best place for shopping in Jaipur especially if you love collecting footwear. From handcrafted jootis or mojris beautifully made in an array of colors and designs, you will a large collection to choose from.
Not just jootis, but Nehru Bazaar is also known for textils and garments. The famous blue pottery, trinkets, souvenirs, and other handicraft items can also be bought from Nehru Bazaar Jaipur. The colorful jootis that looks vibrant with multi-colored desgins and motids, makes more locals and tourists flock to Nehru Bazaar in Jaipur.
For the best experience, visit here during the morning hours as you can easily bargain over the prices of locally-produced items in Jaipur.
Nehru Bazaar Jaipur Location
This shopping market is located in Film Colony, Jaipur.
Nehru Bazaar Jaipur Timings
You can visit Nehru Bazaar between 10 am and 9 pm. It is open all days of the week.
Things to Buy at Nehru Bazaar Jaipur
Jaipuri footwear, blue pottery, garments, handcrafted bags, textiles, quilted jackets, and other trinkets and souvernis are the best things to buy at Nehru Bazaar Jaipur.
Restaurants in Nehru Bazaar Jaipur
Some of the popular places to eat in Nehru Bazaar Jaipur while shopping are Sardar Ji’s Lassi and Kachori
- Mohan Restaurant
- Ganesh Restaurant
- Neelam Dhaba
- Shri Mahaveer Dhaba
- Dev Hotel.
Places to Visit near Nehru Bazaar Jaipur
After you’ve done shopping at Nehru Bazaar Jaipur, head to explore the places near the market. Here are some places to visit near Nehru Bazaar –
- Bapu Bazaar (approx. 650 m)
- City Palace (approx. 1 km)
- Johari Bazaar (approx. 2 km)
- Sanganeri Gate (approx. 1 km)
- Ramniwas Bagh (approx. 1 km)
How to Reach Nehru Bazaar Jaipur
Nehru Bazaar can be easily accessible by Jaipur Metro, bus, cab, or your vehicle.
- By Metro: To reach Nehru Bazaar by metro, get off at Vivek Vihar Metro Station. It is located approx. 2.5 km from the Nehru Bazaar to where you can take a rickshaw.
- By Bus: Take a bus from anywhere in the city to Ajmeri Gate bus stop, which is just 1.2 km away from Nehru Bazaar.
- By Train: Jaipur Junction is around 4 km away from the market. You can take a cab or an auto to reach the Nehru Bazaar for a shopping extravaganza.
- By Air: Jaipur International Aiport is located approx. 11 km away from Nehru Bazaar. You can hire a cab or a taxi to reach the market.