Gift yourself the unique sea-facing experience on Mumbai to Goa Cruise voyage by Angriya Cruise. Sail along the pristine Konkan coast and marvel at the marine diversity from the decks.
Angriya Cruise is one of the advanced cruise liners which can accommodate upto 470 people, out of which 400 are passengers, and 70 are crew members.
The country’s first luxury cruise liner, Angriya, had started its voyage on Mumbai to Goa sea route along the pristine Konkan coast on October 24, 2018. From then till now, this 131 m long passenger ship has transformed the way people visit Goa.
Earlier, passengers were restricted to visit Goa either by road, by train, or by flight. But now, you can sail through Mumbai to Goa coastline on Angriya Cruise.
This cruise liner is built in Japan and has everything for onboard passengers, right from an infinity pool, a spa, 2 lounges, 3 bars, 2 restaurants, 1 coffee shop (24*7), 1 souvenir shop, 1 library, and 3 open decks.
India’s first domestic cruise liner, Angriya is named after the first notable admiral of the Maratha Navy, Admiral (Sarkhel) Kanhoji Angre, famously known as the Indian Sea’s Shivaji.
When you are on the ship, get bewitched with the starlit sky, the infinite blue pool, and marvel at the captivating sunset and sunrise from the decks.
Check our Goa tour packages here:
Types of Rooms/Accommodation at Angriya- Mumbai to Goa Cruise
Accommodation options are comfortable at Angriya – Mumbai to Goa Cruise and comes in distinct options. Rooms in Angriya Cruise liner has 4 types of couple rooms (with attached bathroom and king size bed), 3 types of family rooms, 2 types of buddy rooms, and 2 types of luxury pods and groups. Each of them is distinct from one another.
Just select the privacy and luxury level you desire, calculate the budget, and choose from any of these 11 types of accommodation at Angriya – India’s first domestic cruise liner:
Angriya Cruise – Mumbai to Goa: Couple Room
- Couple Room With Large Windows: This type of room is one of the most luxurious liners. Thanks to its en-suite bathroom, king-size beds. Guests can cherish the full views of the sea from the large windows.
2. Couple Room With Portholes: There is a typical round-shaped ship-style window in this room for couples who wish to look out to the skyline and the unblemished sea views. Watch the sea views with your beloved one from the quintessential portholes.
3. Couple Room (Cosier) With Portholes: Rooms are smaller types of rooms to enhance intimacy and unlock privacy at its best. Many couples consider this room category the plushest amongst the others.
4. Couple Room Without Windows: As the name suggests, this type of couple room has no window to maximize privacy. However, the king size bed and attached washroom is still the highlight. If you know you will be using the room mostly at bedtime, take time to explore the ship during the rest of the house.
Angriya Cruise – Mumbai to Goa: Family Room
- Family Room With Attached Washroom and Large Window: Book these suites if you are a family of upto 4 people on the cruise. Children would sleep at the bunk beds while a couple can unwind at the king-size bed. The en-suite washroom is present in these suites with a large window.
2. Family Room With Attached Washroom Without Window: As the name suggests, there won’t be any windows in these suites. But you will enjoy a stay inside this on a low budget with all the comforts of the family room. The couple bed and bunk bed is available with an attached washroom.
3. Family Room With Common Washroom and Large Window: These are actually the bunk rooms that are very economical and are equipped with two bunk beds for upto 4 people. A large window is present with a common washroom.
Angriya Cruise – Mumbai to Goa: Buddy Room
- Buddy Room With Attached Washroom and Large Window: The sheer name of this suite personifies that these rooms are great for friends in groups. There are 2 separate twin beds for 2 people. The washroom is attached, plus there is a large window to gaze at the outside sea views.
2. Buddy Room With Common Washroom Without Window: Raise your hand if you don’t hesitate to share the common washroom with your buddy. If this is the case, book Buddy Room. The total number of people accommodated here is only 2.
Angriya Cruise – Mumbai to Goa: Luxury Pods and Dorms Room
- Luxury Pod: They are inspired by Japanese pods, so there are no windows or walking spaces. Couples in these suites can go for king beds, while single travelers can choose a single bed. However, get ready to share the common washroom.
2. Dorms: For a get-together with your corporate friends or college buddies upto 18 people, make a group booking at Dorms which can accommodate upto 14, 16, or 18 people. Expect to share a common washroom. There are windows for a few bunks also, which are also pocket-friendly on Angriya.
Mumbai to Goa Cruise Ticket Price at Angriya Cruise
The ticket price of Angriya Cruise from Mumbai to Goa starts from 6,300 ₹ per person and goes till 10,130 ₹ per person. There are 11 categories of accommodation options at Angriya Goa to Mumbai Cruise, and each has a distinct ticket price. It is because some suites have portholes, spacious settings, and the capacity to allow 2 to 4 people maximum.
Browse the accommodation cost of Angriya Cruise from Mumbai to Goa and checkout the inclusions. In addition, passengers need to pay 2,000 ₹ (additional) to enjoy a dinner buffet, breakfast on board, tea/juice, and evening snack.
Mumbai to Goa Cruise Rooms Price at Angriya
|Couple Room With Large Windows
|10,130 ₹ per person
|Couple Room With Portholes
|10,130 ₹ per person
|Couple Room (Cosier) With Portholes
|9,450 ₹ per person
|Couple Room Without Windows
|9,190 ₹ per person
|Family Room With Attached Washroom and Large Window
|9,660 ₹ per person
|Family Room With Attached Washroom Without Window
|8,660 ₹ per person
|Family Room With Common Washroom and Large Window
|7,770 ₹ per person
|Buddy Room With Attached Washroom and Large Window
|9,450 ₹ per person
|Buddy Room With Common Washroom Without Window
|7,770 ₹ per person
|6,650 ₹ per person
|6,300 ₹ per person
Mumbai to Goa Cruise Timings of the Angriya Cruise
Angriya, India’s first luxury cruise liner, departs from Mumbai’s Victoria Docks at 4 PM and arrives at Goa’s Mormugao Cruise Terminal the next morning at 9 AM. The journey almost takes 14 hours to complete.
Mumbai to Goa Cruise Packages
Onboard Amenities at Angriya – Mumbai to Goa Cruise
Angriya Luxury Cruise has an infinity pool, a spa, 2 lounges, 3 bars, 2 restaurants, 1 coffee shop (24*7), 1 souvenir shop, 1 library, and 3 open decks. Upto 400 passengers can enjoy onboard amenities at Angriya – Mumbai to Goa Cruise from October and November only!
Booking must be made online on the official website or book a cruise excursion via travel operators. One can sail both ways – either from Mumbai to Goa or Goa to Mumbai. Regardless of what’s your final decision, the amenities aboard the Angriya luxury cruise will make your jaw drop.
Take a look at the amenities or facilities in Angriya Cruise:
1. An Infinity Pool: Be mesmerized by the breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea as you plunge into the infinity pool. The swimming could be enjoyed from 6 AM to 8 PM, and then from 4 PM till 10 PM.
2. Dry Dock Spa: Rejuvenate yourself with full body massage with the revitalizing therapies that last from 30 minutes to 90 minutes. Awash your stress and monotony with an entire body massage, face, head, or back massage while hearing the crashing sounds of the waves.
2 Lounges – (SeaHorse and Sorro Di)
1. Sea Horse: If you are a party lover gang on the cruise, celebrate your happiness at Sea Horse Lounge. Here you can grove onboard and taste some finger-licious food between 9 PM to 4 PAM.
2. Sorro Di: It literally means – ‘give me drink.’ For couples and families, Sorro Di is the lounge to rock with the waves while onboard Angriya.
3 Bars (Aguada, Gaaz, Goaf)
1. Aguada: Dine with the 360-degree views of the ocean at Aguada Bar. It is located on the topmost deck of the Angriya. The open deck ambiance will enthrall you when you sip away your worries. It opens from 7 PM till morning.
2. Gaaz (Open Air Deck and Bar): This is an open-air deck cum bar on Angriya nestled on the forward most deck. Between 2.30 PM – 11.30 PM, you can hear the sea waves crashing.
3. Goaf: Enjoy a few rounds of drinks after swimming with the vows of the Arabian Sea at the infinity pool. The Goof bar is where the infinity pool is located and remains open between 2.30 PM – 11.30 PM.
2 Restaurants (Coral Reef and Sea Breeze)
- Coral Reef: Browse the al-la-carte menu at Coral Reef restaurant between 7 PM until 11:30 PM. Satiate your appetite for Konkan, continental, Italian, and Chinese food while savoring the stunning view of the Indian Sea.
2. Sea Breeze: Imagine a soulful treat that is absolute magic! It’s happening onboard Angriya at the Sea Breeze ala-carte restaurant, where one can relish some favorite evening snacks, street food, and pasta and slurp on some great ice cream. This is not just a cozy restaurant; it has a lot more in store for the foodie soul. So come; take your share of the magnetic sea with you!
1 Coffee Shop (Ancora): Make every conversion a worthy memory while sailing on the sea at Ancora. It is a 24*7 coffee shops on board at Angriya and serve breakfast, evening snacks, and dinner!
1 Souvenir Store (Petara): Shop handmade crochet miniatures, coffee mugs, pirate hats to flaunt yourself on the deck at Petara souvenir store. The timings of the souvenir shops are in two slots – 3.00 PM – 12.00 AM and 6.00 AM – 9.00 AM.
Library: Put on your reading glasses while sailing on the sea in the onboard reading room. Angriya has one library that houses magazines, books, and newspapers. Sit on the comfortable couches at the library around the table and give stories to read.
3 Open Decks (Gaaz, Monkey Deck, Swimming Pool Deck)
- Gaaz: It’s a bar cum deck where the sea tune is very enticing to listen to. At this forward most deck, unleash the sea lover in you!
2. Monkey Deck: Head to the topmost deck of the Angriya Cruise, which is Monkey Deck, to unlock 360 degrees views. Watch the fluffy clouds above your head and enjoy stargazing amidst the sea at night from here.
3. Swimming Pool Deck: This is a space which is located at the infinity pool. Head to the Swimming Pool Deck after a plunge into the pool.
Do Angriya Cruises from Mumbai to Goa Sail All the Year Round?
No! The Angriya cruise from Mumbai to Goa sails only when the sea is calm. India’s first luxury cruise liner, Angriya, operates on Goa to Mumbai sea route only from October to November. Book in advance to score good deals on accommodation onboard Angriya.
Angriya Cruise Route from Mumbai to Goa
Konkan coastline is the major route that Angriya Cruise follows to reach Goa from Mumbai. Passengers on the cruise are rewarded with jaw-dropping sunset and sunrise, along with views of the turquoise waters.
While cruising on the Indian Ocean, you will be sailing along (from a distance) the few beaches of Maharashtra like Hariharshwar, Dighi, Malvan, and Ratnagiri. As you start getting close to Goa, cruising via Goa’s capital, Panjim is the highlight. And finally, you will arrive at the Mormugao terminal.
Angriya is India’s first domestic cruise liner and provides a breathtaking travel experience. You must undertake this idea of sailing on the waves of the Indian Ocean while cruising on the Arabian Sea.
Forget the passport process and rejoice at the luxury cruise in India without going to a foreign land.
Many luxury trip lovers, train journey enthusiasts, or back-breaking drivers are crazy about riding the waves from the comfort of plush accommodation at Angriya. What about you?