Luxury tents are truly the ideal way to experience a royal stay but a local and authentic one at that. The tents are centered inside traditionally done mud walls and offer s luxurious stay. The teak wood floor along with the canopy bed is the highlight of the room. Imitating the royal caravans of the deserts, the room is a majestic example of beauty. The facilities offered are mini bar, tea/coffee maker, iPod/iPad docking station, electronic safe, satellite T.V, telephone, internet access (wired and Wi-Fi), movies, DVD and CD player. The bathroom overlooks the private terrace and offers a standalone bathtub, shower cubicle, silk bathrobes, hairdryer, shaving mirror, walk-in closet with faux fur lining and signature Oberoi toiletries.
The Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambhore
Ranthambhore Road Sawai Madhopur , Ranthambore, India 303012 View Map
- Ranthambhore Road Sawai Madhopur , Ranthambore
Luxury and beauty meets perfectly in the serene tranquil surroundings of Ranthambhore in The Oberoi Vanyavilas. The 5-star property boats of personalized services and luxury accommodations that will leave nothing to be desired. The hotel is a jungle resort and therefore lies away from all civilization and the nearest airport is 180 km away.
The hotel gives off an aura of a royal lodge with its royally done interiors and exteriors that bespeak the majesty of the royal days. A glistening swimming pool with royally shaded lounge chairs and a health club are also present on premises. The hotel’s spa uses all organic and natural ingredients and offers the signature Oberoi therapies along with natural views of the pond to help in your relaxation. Host a majestic wedding or an event in the beautiful lawns by the pond. Conference hall seats 70 easily and with its wall-to-wall windows lets in natural light that increases productivity. The in-house horticulturist can take you on a tour of the biodiversity around the hotel that is breathtaking and truly wonderful to know. The hotel organizes yoga sessions, wildlife presentation, art walk, bartending mixing, spice talk, cookery classes, elephant interactions and children oriented activities. The services offered are laundry services, travel desk, parking on site, safety deposit boxes, baby sitting services, internet connectivity, media room and business center. The rooms come in a single category of luxury tents. The dining options include a dining courtyard, poolside bar and another in-house bar.
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Restaurant/ Coffee Shop
- LAN and Wi-Fi access (charges apply)
- Private parking is available on site.
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Dry cleaning
- Currency exchange
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Doctor on Call
The restaurant’s entrance is a thing of beauty in itself. A mosaic mirror work done in typical Mughal design graces the entrance while hand painted wall murals make the walls of the restaurant light up with beauty. In winter the restaurant takes over a new face with a centered bonfire in the courtyard whose warmth the guests can enjoy. The restaurant sports a very traditional and Indian look in its courtyard seating and a modern one inside the walls. Folk music makes the ambience all the more enjoyable. The menu changes every day but rest assured the talented and celebrated chefs will bring only the best dishes to your table. The menu is varied with pan Indian and Continental dishes.
The bartender is a man of experience with a penchant for presenting and concocting unique and heady mixes of drinks. The bar also offers light snacks and cigars. The liquor is a rare selection collected from all over the world. Leather bound books can be found inside the bar lining the walls and make for an interesting read. Wooden Chess board along with Backgammon makes for a lazy play. An open fire during winters lends the bar warmth. Teak wood floors and the chandelier make the bar glamorous.
Private dinners or a romantic evening can be arranged by the staff in your private terrace, the courtyard, the observation deck or the hotel’s grounds. Drink the sparkling champagne as you enjoy a romantic evening with a loved one. The menu can be personalized and everything can be organized to the last detail by the dedicate staff to make it a magical and memorable evening.
Distance from Airport
- Jaipur Airport-153 km
Distance from Railway Station
- Sawai Madhopur Railway Station- 3.7 km
Distance from Top Attractions in the Area
- Ranthambore National Park-5.7 km
- Jaipur-150 km
- Trinetra Ganesh Temple-9.2 km
- Number of bars-1
- Number of restaurants-1
Treat your senses with ‘Rajputana’ generosity at Spa in Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambore. Unravel the secrets behind the splendid beauty and charisma of the Mughal Royals. This Spa offers all-inclusive treatments which are carried out in private therapy rooms overlooking a lush, green lily ponds.
Herbal and natural products are used to carry out the signature therapies, ayurvedic massages and holistic beauty rituals. These therapies are available for both ladies and gentlemen. Couples can also gain benefits from these treatments.
Signature Indigenous Rituals
- Tree of Life – It leaves you detoxified and renewed. Comprises of pomegranate scrub, pomegranate orange wrap, pomegranate massage and bathing ritual.
- Safari Sanctuary - Steam, thermal exfoliation, thermal mud wrap, Oberoi massage, bathing ritual are the essential parts of this therapy which promotes complete rejuvenation.
- Spirit of Ayurveda – Based on Ayurvedic principles, this three hour session begins with Ayurveda Massage followed by herbal pouch massage, shirodhara and bathing rituals.
- Chakra Balancing – A perfect combination of warm herbal poultice, sound and vibration therapy.
- Synergy – Choose two or more therapies as per your needs.
- Facial – This facial helps you to get rid of the razor burn and skin sensitivity.
- After workout massage – It is helpful to relax aching muscles.
- Back Therapy – A soothing back massage which makes you feel refresh.
- Manicure – Includes nail buffing and results in healthy hands.
- Sports pedicure – For soothing and hydrating feet
Ayurveda Inspired Rituals
- Shirodhara – Pouring of medical herbal oil on forehead using special vessel.
- Abhyanga – Entire body massage using lukewarm oil. It is also known as four hand massage.
- Hot herbal poultice therapy – Heated herbs and warm oil are the vital ingredients of this therapy.
- Marma point therapy – It is a harmonizing and cleansing therapy.
- Padabhyanga – This therapy focuses on the marma points of the lower legs and feet.
- Shiroabhyanga - Eases the tight muscles of shoulder, neck, head and face.
- Neem purifying bath – Neem is used as a natural purifier and antiseptic. It leaves you with a flawless skin.
- Milk and rose bath – Indulge into a royal bath and get a soft and brighten skin.
- Marigold bath – It gives you a firm and fresh skin.
- Detox herbal bath – This therapy exfoliates dead skin cells.
This is just the beginning. One can choose from other available therapies as well. Feel free to choose from Massage Therapies, Revitalizing Body Therapies, Skin and Nail Care and other fitness facilities.
- No pets are allowed
- Minimum check-in age of guest is 18 years
- Government-issued photo id is needed during check-in
- Guests above 12 years are considered as adults