Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park will excite you by giving you a chance to see wildlife animals in their natural turf. They are so habituated to human presence that they are sometimes found loitering around in broad daylight. Lucky fate of enthusiasts may offer them the exclusive view of tiger climbing the stairs of the 10th century ‘Ranthambore Fort’. The best way to encounter wild inhabitants in the jungle is via means of jeep/canter safari. You may chance upon a wide range of fauna which include leopard, Nilgai, wild boar, dhole, Sambar, sloth bear, chital and hyena. The open grasslands, forested areas and ruins of monuments within Ranthambore National Park offer many opportunities for wildlife viewing while on a jeep safari of Ranthambore National Park.
Best Time for Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park
Although Ranthambore National Park is open throughout the year, the ideal time to enjoy watching tigers in Ranthambore National Park is from October to June. This is the best time for tiger spotting and bird watching.
Jeep Safari Timings for Ranthambore National Park
There are two safaris in the day, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. The tour lasts for 3.5 hours by jeep (open top roof gypsy) or canter (open top roof bus). You can choose to travel in the park, either in a 20 seater open canter or 06 seater open top roof jeep, both of which have been re-fitted and furbished for good viewing and comfort.
Booking Procedure for Jeep Safaris in Ranthambore National Park
Jungle Safari booking in the Ranthambore National Park can be made 90 days before the date of visit. It is the major attraction and one of the most popular movements to spot animal movements and admire beautiful landscape in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Visitors are strongly advised to book their safaris, particularly jeep safaris, well in advance.
Documents required for booking Jeep Safaris in Ranthambore National Park
Before entering the national park, visitors are required to complete a few responsibilities at the entrance gate counter which includes filling up Indemnity bond form, naturalist details and visitor’s details such as passport ID, Voter’s ID and Driving License for Indian Nationals.
The other wildlife safaris offered in Ranthambore National Park
- There are 10 different zones for tourists inside the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Jeep Safari to Singhdwar Raipur, Amreshwar Dang, Tuti ka Nalla, Sultanpur, Gada Dub and Peela Pani
- Jeep Safari to Jogi Mahal, Jhalra, Kamaldhar, Amrai Phoota Bandha, Pandudeh, Guda, Gandharia and Polkya.
- Jeep Safari to Singhdwar, Tamakhan, Malik Talab, Lakarda, Berda, Semli, Adidaant and Lambi
- Jeep Safari to Singhdwar, Jokha, Kachida, Dhakda, Baghda, Bakola and Anatpura
- Jeep Safari to Rajbagh Naka, Palli Darwaza, Kundal Area, Patwa Baori, Sonkach and Kala Pani
- Jeep Safari to Rajbagh Naka, Chidikho, Jamoda and Kushalipura
- Jeep Safari to Balas, Neemli Dang, Kali Bhat, Kherai and Mahakh
- Jeep Safari to Kuwalji
- Jeep Safari to Kushalipura, Bodal, Halonda, Banskhori and Aantri