The Uttarakhand government revised Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Char Dham Yatra 2023 and issued new guidelines for Char Dham Yatra 2023. The Uttarakhand Char Dham Management Board issued guidelines for the Yatra. Take a look.
Finally, the good news has come for the pilgrims who wish to embark on the holy sojourn of Char Dham Yatra 2023. The opening date of Char Dham Yatra 2023 is 3rd May 2023. Therefore, Pilgrims can undertake this holy Yatra, keeping in mind the safety of themselves and their family/friends.
Here are the latest SOPs for Char Dham Yatra 2023 –
- Devotees/Pilgrims/Tourists are NOT required to carry a COVID-19 negative report to take Char Dham Yatra 2023.
- Checking of vaccination certificate or undergoing COVID testing is not required this year.
You can book Char Dham Yatra 2023 packages with us and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey. Our tour packages are customizable, and you can modify them according to your requirements. Char Dham Yatra by helicopter is an option for those who wish to complete the holy journey in less time. Also, a wide range of Char Dham Yatra packages by road is available. Our travel experts can help you to plan the tour at your convenience. Contact our travel experts for more information and book a tour with us!
- Chardham Yatra Opening Dates
- Chardham Yatra Registration
- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Guide
- Chardham Yatra Route
- Char Dham Yatra Tips