An avid traveler seems never to rest even on a weekend. He never misses the opportunity for weekend breaks and tours that acts as a stress-reliever. Spending quality time with your family at some remote location little far from your city would be the best part of your travel plans. Weekend trips from Delhi similarly seem to impress a traveler who has come to the capital city of India. Honeymoon destinations, anniversary locales, or just a romantic hideout can be summed up as weekend getaways from Delhi. A drive of few kilometers can lead to some fascinating spots around Delhi, ideal for a vacation. The hotel industry here has also come with multiple options to support your stay. This blog summarizes few places with their distinct features that could give you a memorable weekend from Delhi.
The feeling that summer heat could ruin your weekend in Delhi city, can make you plan for the hills this weekend. Beach lovers are again excited to make their off days little adventurous, for honeymooners the concept of romanticism sets in. In a distance of around 200 km, you have places of historical significance as well. Considering the interest and choices that travelers would have, the below given places makes our list of places to visit during weekends from Delhi
- Damdama Lake steals your heart as you are engulfed in its beauty and clean surrounding. Avoiding the city pollution, Damdama Lake is a place apt for picnics. Boating is another activity that tourists love to enjoy here. The site is around 160 km from Delhi. It also has close proximity with Gurgaon and Noid.
- Sariska Palace is the next in list with a distance that can be covered in four to five hours. The Sariska Tiger Sanctuary is an acclaimed wildlife park where safari tours would keep you engaged throughout the day.
- Corbett National Park tour- Wildlife is your domain of interest and weekends are perfect. This national park safari is something that you have been planning for sometime now. Convenient hotels and resorts welcome you here with all comforts of accommodation.
- Agra. Taking you back to the Mughal times and the absolute aura of Indian heritage is the Taj Mahal here. the blend of romance and culture comes live with your visit to this place.
Check out the best weekend getaways for Delhi
- Top 20 Famous Temples in Nepal That You Should Not Miss - September 21, 2019
- Goa Tourism to start heli-tours in Goa by May 2020 - August 26, 2019
- Jaipur listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site - July 17, 2019