Looking for a warm weather destination to plan your holiday in November? Marking the beginning of peak tourism season, November is the month of absolute relaxation, and the pleasant weather around the globe attracts vacationers of different tastes and classes.
The pleasant weather of this month not only excites the travelers to travel within the country and encourages them to plan a holiday internationally. From adventure to wildlife, serene beaches to bustling cities, everything seems extra fun in November.
Places to Visit in India in November for Warm Weather Holiday
For vacationers who are not a fan of extreme cold, we have curated this list of the best places to travel in November for warm weather that will enthrall you. Take a quick look!
- Jaipur – Architectural Beauty
- Goa – Beach Heaven
- Kovalam – Serene Beaches
- Kanha – Rich Wildlife
- Mumbai – Iconic Structures
- Mauritius -Pleasant, Warm Weather
- Bali -Pristine Sandy Beaches
- Maldives – Lavish Holiday
- Thailand – Abundant Natural Beauty
- Sri Lanka – Lush Green Plantations
Fondly called the Pink City, Jaipur is a beautiful destination in Rajasthan. It is a proud land of magnificent forts and royal palaces that reflect the Rajputana lifestyle. It has been a popular destination for years and continues to fascinate tourists from all over the world.
From ancient palaces to bustling bazaars and from great temples to rich wildlife, this city is an experience. Also, the warm weather makes Jaipur one of the best destinations to visit in India in November. This will ease your sightseeing tours and enhance your travel experience. On your trip to Jaipur, do not forget to indulge in Rajasthani cuisine for an authentic experience.
- Temperature in Jaipur in November: 13°C to 29°C
- Popular Attractions: Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Jaigarh Fort, City Palace, and Rambagh Palace.
- Activities & Things to do: Jeep safari at Nahargarh Biological Park, hot air balloon ride, seek blessings at Birla Mandir, experience flying fox at Neemrana, and shop at Jaipur bazaars.
- Top Things to Do in Jaipur
- Jaipur Listed as World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Top Places to Visit near Jaipur
Serving as a hotspot for travelers from both near and far, Goa is a hub for party animals and comfort seekers alike. Vibrant nightlife, stunning beaches, exotic bars with live music, famous casinos, lively pubs, and whatnot! Goa in November has something to offer to every vacationer.
With adrenaline-pumping adventures like water sports, vibrant nightlife, river cruises, and casinos in Goa to mint your luck, this tiny emerald offers myriad experiences to please and excite all kinds of travelers.
Top it up with the Churches and Cathedral of Goa which UNESCO has inscribed as World Heritage Sites, no wonder Goa is one of the most sought-after tourist places to visit in India during November.
- Temperature in Goa in November: 23°C to 33°C
- Popular attractions: Beaches – Baga, Calangute, Anjuna and Candolim, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Fort Aguada, Dudhsagar Falls, Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church, and Chapora Fort.
- Activities & Things to do: Indulge in thrilling water sports – white water rafting, parasailing, and snorkeling, explore Goa on a rented bike, ocean trek in Arambol, try quad biking, camping, zip-lining, hop on a cruise, and take a spice village tour.
- Top 10 Beaches in Goa for Vibrant Nightlife
- Most Romantic Places in Goa for Couples
- Best Cottages in Goa for a Pleasant Stay
- 15 Hidden Places in Goa for Off the Beaten Path Experience
A popular, happening, and crowded tourist stop, Kovalam is a beautiful place to travel in November for warm weather holidays. This beach destination in Kerala is excellent for honeymooners and families to visit in November who are looking for enticing attractions, thrilling activities, splendid art, and remarkable architecture.
Moreover, Kovalam’s age-old churches and temples allow you to find inner peace. It is a magical place that pampers you with scenic views of nature. The yoga and Ayurveda retreat by the beaches is one of the best activities you can try in Kovalam.
- Temperature in Kovalam in November: 23°C to 31°C
- Popular attractions: Lighthouse Beach, Samudra Beach, Halcyon Castle, Kovalam Art Gallery, Neyyar Dam, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Thiruvallam Parasurama Temple, and Shri Padmanabhswamy Temple.
- Activities & Things to do: Catch the sunset at Valiyathura Pier, enjoy boating at Aruvikkara Dam, an ayurvedic retreat at Chowara Beach, and experience scuba diving at the artificial offshore coral reef.
Renowned for its Kanha National Park, Kanha is a city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. If you are a nature lover or a history buff, this destination is packed with many attractions that will fascinate you during your November trip.
The Kanha National Park is one of India’s largest and high tiger-density national parks with many activities for tourists. Apart from this, the city attractions will impress you with their diversity. Explore this gem of Madhya Pradesh amidst warm weather in November that you will not find elsewhere.
- Temperature in Kanha in November: 14°C to 28°C
- Popular attractions: Kanha National Park, Kanha Museum, Kawardha Palace, Bamni Dadar, and forts and temples of Mandla.
- Activities & Things to do: Jungle Safari and Elephant Safari at Kanha National Park, bird-watching, visiting local Gond and Baiga villages, trekking, camping, and shopping for tribal handicrafts.
The ‘Film City of India’, Mumbai is the bustling capital of Maharashtra. From beaches to Bollywood, and nature to wildlife, this ‘City of Dreams’ lives up to its name and offers a dreamlike vacation to all tourists.
Mumbai is a great place to visit in November in India for warm weather. Then, the temperature drops, and the weather gets bearable. This is when all the party lovers must take a trip to Mumbai and explore the dynamic clubs featuring ravishing parties. Mumbai’s Bandra Fort and serene seashores are a must-visit for tranquility seekers.
Tourists who love history and cultural heritage will be the best tourist spots in Mumbai to entice. Shop So shop heart out at Linking Road and Colaba Causeway in the pleasantly warm weather of November.
- Temperature in Mumbai in November: 22°C to 33°C
- Popular attractions: Gateway of India, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Red Carpet Wax Museum, Haji Ali Dargah, Elephanta Caves, Siddhivinayak Temple, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Nehru Center, and Veermata Jijabai Bhosale Zoo.
- Activities & Things to do: Walk along the Marine Drive, picnic at Juhu Beach, enjoy rides at Essel World, drive on Bandra – Worli Sea Link, day out at Imagica, visit Chowpatty Beach, walk through local markets, and savor Mumbai’s street food.
- 18 Best Weekend Getaways from Mumbai to Beat Covid-19 Blues
- Most Famous Places to visit in Mumbai
- Top Luxury Hotels in Mumbai
Places to Visit Outside India in November for Warm Weather Holiday
Being a honeymoon favorite and a luxury location for many celebrities, Mauritius is one of the best places to travel in November. This destination is known for its top-notch services in its luxurious hotels, bungalows, and high-class villas.
Not only this, Mauritius has a wide variety of attractions, including serene beaches, blossoming forests, and historic sites. You can lay on the sandy beaches amidst palm trees and blue lagoons to relax your mind and body. November is the best time to visit Mauritius to witness its picturesque beauty.
- Temperature in Mauritius in November: 21°C to 27°C
- Popular attractions: Trou Aux Biches, Port Louis, Belle Mare Plage, Tamarin Beach, Ile Aux Cerfs, Pereybere, La Cambuse, Le Morne, Ilot Gabriel Beach, and La Cuvette Beach.
- Activities & Things to do: Witness the seven-colored sand, trek, and camp at Black River Gorges National Park, enjoy water sports at Blue Bay, and mountain hiking to Le Pouce.
- 18 Best Places to visit in Mauritius That Promise A Refreshing Vacay
- Mauritius vs Maldives: Where Should You Plan Your Next Holiday?
- Top 17 Things to do in Mauritius
- Top 7 Places to Visit in Mauritius for Honeymoon
Bali is one of the most popular tourist islands in the Indonesian archipelago. However, despite the chaos of the main touristy location, Bali is blessed with scenic views, misty waterfalls, sparkling ocean waters, white sandy beaches, lush landscapes, rice terraces, and traditional villages.
The island’s rich culture and warm weather also draw much attention in November. Shopping and spa treatments in Bali are another attraction as they are affordable as well as relaxing.
Spirituality adds yet another layer to Bali’s charm, including visiting the magnificent temples and attending sacred Hindu ceremonies.
- Temperature in Bali in November: 23°C to 31°C
- Popular attractions: Tanah Lot temple, Mount Batur, Uluwatu temple, Ubud Monkey Forest, Nusa Dua Beach, and Sekumpul waterfall.
- Activities & Things to do: Witness Balinese art at Agung Rai Museum of Art, photography at Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali, shop in Seminyak, and try surfing at Kuta Beach.
Nestled away from the busy city life lies the exotic islands of Maldives. It is one of the top places to visit in November for warm weather to see a thriving culture, enjoy thrilling water sports, and explore attractions.
Explore the Maldivian culture and dive deep into the blue ocean. Witness the marine life wonders and indulge in adrenaline-pumping water activities.
You can explore the beauty of this location by lazing around at the beaches, strolling through the markets, visiting archaeological sites, and going island-hopping via ferry, yachts, and seaplane ride. Plan a trip to Maldives in November for a warm vacation.
- Temperature in Maldives in November: 24°C to 29°C
- Popular attractions: Malé Atoll, Sun Island, Artificial Beach, Fihalhohi Island, Utheemu Ganduvaru, Biyadhoo Island, Mirihi Island, Vaadhoo Island, and Addu City.
- Activities & Things to do: Underwater activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, jet skiing at Banana Reef, canoeing at Alimatha Island, a helicopter ride over the island, and Sunset Cruise Ride at Kuredu Resort & Spa.
- 10 Interesting Facts about the Maldives you must Know
- 10 Best Resorts in the Maldives for Couples for Unadulterated Relaxation
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Maldives for a Blissful Vacay
- Charming Islands in Maldives for Honeymoon to Form a Stronger Love Bond
- 7 Best Resorts in the Maldives for Honeymoon to Ignite the Romantic Spark
- 10 Best Adventure Activities in Maldives That Challenge the Daredevil in you
The “Land of Smiles”, Thailand is a top attraction in Southeast Asia and is packed with tourists throughout the year. This place’s well-developed and modern comfort offers off-the-beaten-path adventure and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
If you love beaches, mountain villages, and delicious food, Thailand is your place. Visit Bangkok and Chiang Mai, the popular cities of Thailand to get an insight into Thailand’s culture.
Visit Thailand in November for a warm holiday, try adventure activities like trekking, and have a fun time with elephants and the monkeys. Thailand’s attractions are unique in their own way and provide a memorable holiday experience.
- Temperature in Thailand in November: 24°C to 31°C
- Popular attractions: The Grand Palace, Sathorn Unique Tower, Khao Yai National Park, Phang Nga Bay, Soi Suthep, Sukothai, Ayutthaya, and Ko Muk.
- Activities & Things to do: Go shopping at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, participate in the Lantern Festival, go island hopping, take a street food tour, and get a Thai massage.
- Most Adventurous Things to do in Thailand
- 10 of The Best Beaches in Thailand
- 15 Best Places to Visit in Thailand for Holidaying
- 5 Best Places for Honeymoon in Thailand
- Make Your Trip to Thailand A Memorable Experience
10. Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is a gorgeous place to visit in November that has an array of activities and attractions to enjoy. It is called the ‘Pearl of the Indian Ocean’ because of its location in the Indian Ocean. This destination’s history and stories of the colonial period are quite fascinating.
Visit Colombo and Kandy to witness some of the most famous sites in Sri Lanka. Moreover, it boasts eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites where history is still preserved. The landscape and safari rides can be enjoyed in national parks like Yala and Udawalawe. Plan to visit this beach paradise in November to have the best time in the warm weather.
- Temperature in Sri Lanka in November: 23°C to 30°C
- Popular attractions: The Dambulla Cave Temple, Yala National Park, Arugam Bay, Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa, Nuwara Eliya, Galle, Jaffna, Temple Of Tooth At Kandy, and Ravana Falls.
- Activities & Things to do: Unwind at the southwestern beaches – Negombo, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna, and Mirissa, and indulge in water activities – surfing, windsurfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and whale and dolphin watching.
November is one of the best seasons to plan a vacation. Do not let this season pass you by. Visit these exotic destinations within and outside India with your friends or family in November to explore sights and sounds in warm, pleasant weather.