Malampuzha is a little township nestled on the foothills of the Western Ghats, in the district of Palakkad in Kerala. Malampuzha is adorned with lush greenery and has been acclaimed as one of the most attractive tourist destinations in South India. Nurtured by Kerala's longest river, the Bharathappuzha, Malampuzha is definitely worth a visit when you travel to Kerala. Come on a Malampuzha Tour, and you will have a memorable experience exploring this picturesque land.
Tourist Attractions in Malampuzha
Following are some of the famous tourist attractions in Malampuzha, which you can explore while on a Malampuzha Tour-
- Malampuzha Garden: This beautiful garden is known as the Vrindavan of Kerala, adorned with emerald green lawns, countless flower beds, gleaming pools, fountains and avenues.
- Aquarium & Snake Park: A fish-shaped fresh water aquarium, a snake park and a children's park with a toy train is here for the entertainment of children.
- Japanese Garden: This is a small exotic garden, created in the Japanese style. Besides, the hanging bridge across the river makes for a spectacular sight.
- Rock Garden: The unique feature of this wonderful garden is that it is made of unwanted and broken pieces of bangles, tiles, used plastic cans, tins and other waste materials.
- Thread Garden: This amazing garden has an abundant collection of stunning life-like models of plants and flowers exquisitely arranged and housed in a large indoor glass chamber. These marvelous works of art have been created using only embroidery color threads without the assistance of needles or any special device.
You can come on a Malampuzha Tour, using the following means of transport -
- By air: The nearest airport is the Coimbatore - Peelamedu Airport, situated 55 km away.
- By rail: The closest railhead is the Palakkad Junction Railway Station, a major railhead of the Southern Railways.
- By road: Well-connected by an excellent network of roads, Malampuzha is linked to all major towns in Kerala and neighboring Tamil Nadu. You can avail of the long-distance KSRTC bus services to/fro Thrissur, Guruvayoor, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kottayam and Thiruvananthapuram.
If you are about to travel to Malampuzha in the near future, Indian Holiday can help you plan your trip. For a Malampuzha Tour, just get in touch with us for the tour booking, tour packages and more travel information. Moreover, we offer prices that are among the best you can come across during your travel to India.