Last Updated on by Tusharika
September brings clear blue skies and pleasant weather. Witness the unparalleled natural beauty after the rain ends while exploring the best places to visit in India in September. The sporadic monsoon showers make this month the perfect time to explore the vibrant states of India. The pristine blue beaches, lush green mountains, charming monuments, and exotic wildlife parks flourish during this time. This is the time of the year when adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers start packing their bags again and embark on trips to satiate their craving of wanderlust.
We have jotted down a list of places to explore in India in September by keeping in mind all kinds of travelers, from the leisure seeking travelers to the adventure lovers and from solo travelers to honeymooners. Here are the popular places to visit:
Check out the list of 25 best places to visit in India in September 2021.
Wayanad boasts of charming mountains, pristine landscapes, cascading waterfalls, historical caves, tea plantations, and lush green forests. Nestled amidst the Western Ghats, Wayanad is an integral part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. With the myriad of beautiful and hidden gems, Wayanad is among the amazing places to visit in India in September with family. The captivating beauty, rich cultural traditions, enchanting beauty, and rich flora and fauna of Wayanad will certainly leave you awe-struck.
- Things to do in Wayanad in September: Bamboo rafting, caving in Edakkal Caves, Camping, Hiking, Zip-lining, Trekking
- Tourist Attractions: Banasura Sagar Dam, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Chembra Peak, Edakkal Caves, Soochipara Falls, Kuruva Dweep, Pookode Lake
- Nearest Airport: Calicut International Airport is the nearest airport from Wayanad which is 65 km away.
- Nearest Railway Station: Kozhikode Railway Station is the nearest railhead which is situated at 87 km.
2 Nights / 3 days4 Nights 5 Days Mysore Kabini Wayanad Tour Package
4 Nights / 5 daysShort Escape to Wayanad
2 Nights / 3 daysOffbeat Kerala Tour
6 Nights / 7 days
Coonoor, Tamil Nadu
Snuggled at an altitude of 1850 m above the sea level, Coonoor is a popular hill station which is situated in the Western Ghats. It is a popular hill station of Nilgiris and a paradise for adventure fanatics. It is one of the ideal places to visit in India in September for adventure activities. It is also a base camp for the number of trekking expeditions into the Nilgiris. The delightful location of Coonoor offers mesmerizing views of the Nilgiris. Boasts of rich greenery, amazing landscapes, tea plantations, and serene weather make Coonoor a perfect retreat.
- Things to do in Coonoor in September: Trekking, Plantation tour, Swimming in Catherine Falls, Hike to Law Falls
- Tourist Attractions: Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, Lamb’s Rock, Catherine Falls, Hidden Valley, St. John’s Church, and Lady Canning’s Seat
- Nearest Airport: Coimbatore International Airport is the nearest airport which is 79 km from Coonoor.
- Nearest Railway Station: Mettupalayam Railway Station is the primary railhead for Coonoor which is located 34 km away and is easily accessible.
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi is the ‘Spiritual Capital of India’ and is also renowned as the world’s oldest living city dating back to 11th Century B.C. Situated along the western bank of the River Ganges, Varanasi is one of the seven holiest cities in Hinduism. Varanasi is known as the city of Lord Shiva and it is believed to be an auspicious place to die as it is considered that the person who dies here can attain salvation. The immense grandeur and spiritual charm of this city make it popular among devotees as well as tourists.
- Things to do in Varanasi in September: Boat ride in River Ganges, Attend Ganga Aarti, Heritage tour, Spiritual walking tour
- Tourist Attractions: Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Dashashwamedh Ghat, Assi Ghat, Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple
- Nearest Airport: Varanasi Airport is the primary airport serves the city and it is located at 18 km from Varanasi city
- Nearest Railway Station: Varanasi Junction and Mughal Sarai Junction are two major railheads that serve Varanasi.
3 Nights / 4 days7 Nights 8 Days Holy Ganges Tour
7 Nights / 8 daysGolden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
6 Nights / 7 days 2 Nights 3 Days Varanasi and Allahabad Tour Package
2 Nights / 3 days
Dotted with jaw-dropping locales, lofty Himalayan peaks, high altitude alpine lakes, pristine waterfalls, and incredibly beautiful landscapes, Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim and is one of the popular hill stations of India. Perched at an altitude of 1650 m above sea level, Gangtok is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts. On a bright sunny day, one can get a majestic view of the mighty Mount Kanchenjunga. Gangtok is one of the best places to visit in India with family and friends. The breathtaking views of this paradise also make it famous among honeymooners.
- Things to do in Gangtok in September: Trekking, Camping, Trekking, Cable car ride, shopping star gazing
- Tourist Attractions: Nathula Pass, Rumtek Monastery, Tsomgo Lake, Ganesh Tok, Himalayan Zoological Park, Hanuman Tok, Do Drul Chorten
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport which is 126 km from Gangtok.
- Nearest Railway Station: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station is the nearest railhead which is located at 117 km.
3 Nights / 4 daysDarjeeling Gangtok Tour
5 Nights / 6 daysDarjeeling Gangtok Honeymoon Package
6 Nights / 7 daysDarjeeling Gangtok Pelling Tour
6 Nights / 7 days
Meghalaya is a treasure trove of rich cultural diversity and enchanting landscapes. This is one of the most picturesque tourist destinations which is dotted with cascading waterfalls, pristine valleys, undulating hills, ancient caves, and glistening lakes. It is one of the top places to visit in India in September. Meghalaya is also renowned for rich craftsmanship, wood carving, and artistic weavings. It is a paradise for adventure lovers and offers various activities that can satiate the adventure-loving souls of travelers.
- Things to do in Meghalaya in September: Trekking, Hiking, Camping, Shopping, Caving, And Boating
- Tourist Attractions: Shillong, Cherrapunji, Mawsynram, Jowai, Nongpoh, Elephant Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Umiam Lake
- Nearest Airport: Shillong Airport in Umroi is the major airport in Meghalaya
- Nearest Railway Station: Guwahati Railway Station is the nearest railhead from Shillong which is situated at 136 km.
Lachen, North Sikkim
Snuggled amidst the snow-clad mountains, Lachen is an idyllic hill town of Sikkim and blessed with magnificent natural beauty. This quaint little town is a perfect retreat for nature lovers and a paradise for adventure fanatics. With the North-East tour package, you will get an opportunity to explore the enchanting beauty of this majestic hill town. Lachen is a base camp for several trekking trails and the famous treks start from here are Chopta Valley and Muguthang trek. It is also a gateway to Gurudongmar Lake and Tso Lhamo Lake. It is among the best places to visit in September in India. The pine-covered valley, lush vegetation, and apple orchards add charm to the breathtaking beauty of Lachen.
- Things to do in Lachen in September: Camping, Trekking, River Rafting
- Tourist Attractions: Lachen Monastery, Chopta Valley, Gurudongmar Lake, Thangu Valley, Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary, Yumthang Valley, Cholamu Lake
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport which is situated 200 km from Lachen
- Nearest Railway Station: Darjeeling railway station is the nearest railhead which is situated at 174 km from Lachen
Mumbai is a melting pot of cultures and lifestyles. The capital city of Maharashtra is renowned as the ‘City of Dreams. Snuggled on the west coast of India in the mouth of the Ulhas River, in the coastal region which is known as Konkan. The building and structures of the metropolitan city are the perfect blends of Hindu, Victorian, and Muslim architecture. The edifices of the city retain its old-worldly charm. During the Maharashtra tour, you will explore the famous forts, lakes, and pilgrimage sites. Mumbai is a paradise for shopaholics, and it is a land of movie makers.
- Things to do in Mumbai in September: Enjoy at Essel World, Wildlife Sighting in Sanjay Gandhi National Park, and Ferry Ride at Gateway of India
- Tourist Attractions: Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Juhu Beach, Colaba Causeway, Siddhivinayak Temple, Haji Ali Dargah, Elephanta Caves
- Nearest Airport: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the primary airport of Mumbai which is well-connected with the rest of the world
- Nearest Railway Station: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station is one of the largest railheads in the world. It is the major railway station and is situated 12 km from the city.
5 Nights / 6 daysMumbai Sightseeing Tour
2 Nights / 3 daysAjanta & Ellora Caves Tour
5 Nights / 6 daysMaharashtra Jyotirlinga Tour With Shirdi
4 Nights / 5 days
Darjeeling, West Bengal
Fondly known as the ‘Queen of the Himalayas’, Darjeeling boasts of jaw-dropping locales and mesmerizing beauty. Sprawling with acres of lush green tea plantations, Darjeeling is snuggled at an elevation of 2050 m above sea level. This scenic hill station is also a popular honeymoon destination in India. During your Darjeeling trip, you will be able to enjoy the gorgeous panorama of the Himalayas that adds charm to the majestic beauty of this wonderland. Darjeeling is brimming with colonial architectural buildings and retains the old-worldly charm. It is a paradise for nature lovers and history buffs.
- Things to do in Darjeeling in September: Toy train ride, Spot Kanchenjunga Peak, Cable Car ride, Rafting, Trekking, Camping
- Tourist Attractions: Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Darjeeling Rock Garden, Peace Pagoda, Tea Plantation, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoo Park
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra Airport is the nearest airport which is 38 km from Darjeeling
- Nearest Railway Station: New Jalpaiguri is the nearest railhead which is 62 km from Darjeeling
Valley of Flower, Uttarakhand
Nestled in the lap of the Western Himalayas in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, Valley of Flower situated at the confluence of Himalayan ranges namely Zanskar, Western, and Eastern Himalayas. Bounded by the white snowy peaks and renowned for exotic varieties of medicinal herbs, Valley of Flower is also conferred as UNESCO World Heritage Site. During the Uttarakhand tour, you will get an opportunity to explore this magnificent place that houses a myriad of cascading waterfalls, paddocks, and streams. The valley is blessed with a variety of flowers in different seasons.
- Things to do in Valley of Flowers in September: Spot snow leopard and exotic species of wildlife, find out rare species of plants and flowers, trekking
- Tourist Attractions: Nanda Devi National Park, Badrinath, Chamoli Gopeshwar
- Nearest Airport: Dehradun Airport is the nearest airport which is situated at 284 km from Valley of Flower
- Nearest Railway Station: Rishikesh railway station is the nearest railhead which is 272 km.
Boast of scenic landscapes, magnificent beauty, ancient monasteries, glistening rivers, and high altitude lakes, Leh Ladakh is a paradise for nature lovers and adventure fanatics. Ladakh is popular for trekking trails and photogenic landscapes. Ladakh has a plethora of monasteries and due to this, it is also a land of Buddhist pilgrimages. Snuggled at an elevation of 3000 m above the sea level, Ladakh tour packages offer endless opportunities to adventure lovers. It is a perfect place to quench the thirst of an adrenaline junky.
- Things to do in Leh Ladakh in September: Rafting in Zanskar River, Camel Safari in Nubra Valley, Spot snow leopard in Hemis National Park, trekking, camping, Jeep Safari at Changthang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tourist Attractions: Thiksey Monastery, Alchi Monastery, Hemis Monastery, Khardung La, Magnetic Hill, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, Tso Kar, Tso Moriri
- Nearest Airport: Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is the primary airport serving the Ladakh region. It is well connected with the major cities of the country.
- Nearest Railway Station: Jammu railway station is the major nearest railhead from Leh which is situated at 688 km from Leh.
6 Nights / 7 daysAmazing Ladakh Tour with Pangong
8 Nights / 9 daysMarkha Valley Trek Tour
17 Nights / 18 daysKashmir & Ladakh Tour Package
9 Nights / 10 days
Read the most interesting things to do in Ladakh.
Lonavala & Khandala, Maharashtra
These are the two popular hill stations of Maharashtra and among the best places to travel in September in India. Sprawling with cascading waterfalls, lush green passages, and glistening lakes, Lonavala and Khandala are beautiful twin-cities. Magnificent forts and eluding caves adds to the beauty of these lovely tourist places. The salubrious weather and scenic views make it a soulful weekend getaway from Mumbai and Pune.
- Things to do: Visit Tiger’s Leap, trekking to Lohagad Fort, Hike the Duke’s Nose, Visit the Shooting Point, Camping
- Tourist Attractions: Lonavala Lake, Karla and Bhaja Caves, Tunga Fort, Rajmachi Point, Bushi Dam, Bedsa Caves, Tiger’s Leap
- Nearest Airport: Pune Airport is 68 km from Lonavala and 92 km from Khandala
- Nearest Railway Station: Lonavala Railway Station is the nearest railhead. It is a narrow-gauge railway station which is well-connected with Mumbai and Pune.
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
Kodaikanal is situated at an altitude of 7,000 feet above the sea level, along the crest of the Palani Hills in Tamil Nadu. Boasts of undulating hills, meandering rivers, lovely waterfalls, lush green meadows, and scenic valley, Kodaikanal never ceases to mesmerize the tourists. It is one of the best places for a honeymoon in September. This place is a perfect blend of natural beauty and cultural heritage. Kodaikanal is also renowned for its homemade chocolates.
- Things to do in Kodaikanal in September: Trek to Kukkal Caves, Boating at Kodaikanal Boat Club, Explore Bear Shola Falls, Visit Shembaganur Museum of Natural History, Rejuvenate at Kodaikanal Yoga Centre
- Tourist Attractions: Kodaikanal Lake, Coaker’s Walk, Pillar Rocks, Dolphin’s Nose Rock, Green Valley View, Bear Shola Falls, Thalaiyar’s fall
- Nearest Airport: Madurai Airport is the nearest airport which is 120 km away.
- Nearest Railway Station: Palani railway station is the nearest railhead, located at 66 km.
Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Agra is home to the ‘Taj Mahal’ which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Situated on the bank of the River Yamuna, Agra is one of the most visited tourist destinations and a part of the most popular Golden Triangle Tour circut in India. This city has a long and rich history, it is sprawling with a plethora of architectural marvels and historical sites. Agra is a paradise for architecture buffs and history fanatics. It is one of the popular places to visit near Delhi in September. This vibrant city comprises two famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites namely Agra and Fatehpur Sikri.
- Things to do in Agra in September: Visit Taj Mahal, Explore Fatehpur Sikri, Enjoy shopping
- Tourist Attractions: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb, Guru ka Tal, Mehtab Bagh, Fatehpur Sikri
- Nearest Airport: Agra has its own airport. However, the major airport near Agra is Delhi Airport which is 219 km.
- Nearest Railway Station: Agra Cantt Railway Station is the major railhead of Agra.
Encompassed by beautiful Aravalli Hills, Udaipur is renowned as the ‘City of Lakes’ and ‘Venice of the East’. Udaipur is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty and jaw-dropping locales. It is among the best places in India to visit in September as the weather during this month remains comfortable for the sightseeing tour. This is an idyllic place for honeymooners. The city boasts of a number of palaces, mansions, and Havelis that have been converted to heritage hotels. The luxury seekers can get a glimpse of royal hospitality. It is also one of the top destination wedding venues in India.
- Things to do in Udaipur in September: Boating in Lake Pichola, Seeks blessings at Karni Mata Temple, Enjoy traditional shopping at Hathi Pol Bazaar.
- Tourist Attractions: Lake Pichola, City Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake, Eklingji Temple, Sajjangarh Palace
- Nearest Airport: Maharana Pratap Airport is the nearest airport which is situated 24 km from the city.
- Nearest Railway Station: Udaipur City Railway Station is well-connected with the major cities of the countries.
2 Nights / 3 daysUdaipur and Mount Abu Tour
4 Nights / 5 daysGolden Triangle Tour with Udaipur
7 Nights / 8 daysRajasthan Honeymoon Tour
9 Nights / 10 days
This idyllic hill station is snuggled in the Sahyadri at an elevation of 1,000 feet above the sea level. Adorned with the lush green forests, enchanting waterfalls, undulating mountains, winding roads, and scenic landscapes, Saputara is reckoned to be the best places to visit in India during September. The salubrious weather and paradisiacal beauty of this hill station make it an excellent place for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. This place also offers great trekking opportunities.
- Things to do in Saputara in September: Trekking in Saputara, Wildlife exploring in Purna Wildlife Sanctuary, Boating in Saputara Lake, Nature walk near Saputara Lake
- Tourist Attractions: Artist Village, Hatgadh Fort, Sunrise and Sunset Point, Saputara Lake, Gira Falls
- Nearest Airport: Surat Airport is the nearest domestic airport which is 120 km away.
- Nearest Railway Station: Bilimora Railway Station is situated 50 km away and is well connected with the major cities of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh
Ziro is a quaint little town, snuggled in the forbidding mountain-scape of Arunachal Pradesh. Boasts of hypnotic natural charm, rolling green hills, vibrant flora, and sprawling paddy fields, Ziro is a culturally rich place. It is home to the Apatani tribe which is the oldest tribe of this North-East state. It is one of the best places to visit in September in India. Ziro Music Festival is a famous event that lures a large number of music lovers from all across the globe.
- Things to do in Ziro in September: Ziro Festival, trekking at Midey and Dolo Mando, and camping
- Tourist Attractions: Pine Grove, Meghna Cave Temple, Talley Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, Ziro Puto, Siddeshwar Nath Temple
- Nearest Airport: Tezpur is the nearest airport which is 144 km away.
- Nearest Railway Station: Tezpur is the nearest railhead.
Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
Renowned as the ‘Paradise on Earth’, Srinagar is situated on the bank of the Jhelum River and is enveloped by the snow-capped Himalayan range. Srinagar is blessed with the jaw-dropping locales, glistening lakes, floating gardens, and exquisite beauty, which also makes it one of the top honeymoon destinations in India. The city is known for vibrant houseboats, colorful Shikaras, and unique fragrant spices. The rich history, cultural heritage, and architectural marvels also make it a famous tourist destination. So, whether you are planning a family trip or a honeymoon, this destination will never disappoint you.
- Things to do in Srinagar in September: Shikara ride on Dal Lake, Explore Floating markets, Visit Sonamarg and Gulmarg, Bird watching at Hokersar, Spot some of the exotic species of flora and fauna in Dachigam National Park
- Tourist Attractions: Dal Lake, Hazratbal Mosque, Nishat Bagh, Mughal Garden, Jama Masjid
- Nearest Airport: Srinagar International Airport is situated 11 km from the city.
- Nearest Railway Station: Jammu Tawi is the major railhead which is situated at 271 km from Srinagar.
Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh
Spiti Valley is one of the best offbeat destinations in India. This is the land of cold desert and snow-capped mountains. This trans-Himalayan region is situated at an elevation of 12,500 feet above sea level. Spiti Valley separates India from Tibet. It is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts and with the number of trekking trails, Spiti Valley lures a large number of adventure fanatics. The hilltop monasteries, high altitude lakes, dream-like landscapes, and majestic sceneries add charms to the paradisiacal beauty of the valley.
- Things to do in Spiti Valley in September: Trekking, camping, hiking, visit the monasteries, spot snow leopard, Jeep Safari, Yak riding
- Tourist Attractions: Key Monastery, Danker Monastery, Danker Lake, Chandratal Lake, Tabo Monastery, Bara-Shigri Glacier
- Nearest Airport: Bhuntar Airport is the nearest airport which is 250 km from Spiti Valley
- Nearest Railway Station: Chandigarh Railway station is the nearest major railhead which is 493 km.
8 Nights / 9 daysTribal Tour for Kinnaur and Spiti Valley of Himachal Pradesh
9 Nights / 10 daysOffbeat Himachal Tour Package
11 Nights / 12 days
Read about Fascinating Places To Visit In Spiti Valley For A Magical Holiday.
This enchanting hill station is situated in the foothills of the Kumaon range of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand. It is located at an elevation of 1,938 m above sea level. This beautiful hill station of Uttarakhand is developed around the Naini Lake and bejeweled with lofty mountains, lush green meadows, imposing glaciers, and surreal lakes. The city experiences a pleasant climate throughout the year and it makes it a popular tourist getaway. It is a preferred tourist destination by families and honeymooners. Opt for our Uttarakhand tour packages to make your tour a hassle-free experience.
- Things to do in Nainital in September: Boating in Naini Lake, Enjoy the sunrise from Tiffin Top, Admire the sunset from Hanuman Garhi, Enjoy a ropeway ride
- Tourist Attractions: Naini Lake, Tiffin Top, Nainital Zoo, Naina Devi Temple, Eco Cave Garden, Mall Road, Snow View Point
- Nearest Airport: Pantnagar Airport is the nearest airport which is 65 km from Nainital.
- Nearest Railway Station: Kathgodam Railway Station is the nearest railway station which is 34 km from Nainital.
Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
Dharamshala is home to Dalai Lama, a spiritual Buddhist leader. This hill station is also renowned as the ‘Little Lhasa in India’. This majestic hill town is situated in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. Nestled in the foothills of the Dhauladhar range, Dharamshala boasts of rich and regal Tibetan culture. Blessed with the pristine beauty, Dharamshala is sprawling with the fluttering prayer flags, monks attired in red saffron robes, and monasteries. The exquisiteness of nature makes this place a perfect holiday destination in India.
- Things to do in Dharamshala in September: Trek to Triund Peak, Visit the Bhagsunag Temple, Adore the Bhagsunag Waterfall
- Tourist Attractions: Bhagsunag Temple, Bhagsunag Waterfall, Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, Kangra Art Museum, Namgyal Monastery
- Nearest Airport: Gaggal Airport is the nearest airport which is 15 km.
- Nearest Railway Station: Pathankot railway station is the major railhead situated near Dharamshala which is 85 km away.
Ooty, Tamil Nadu
Blessed with the lush green valleys, undulating hills, cascading waterfalls, winding roads, tea plantations, and charming landscapes, Ooty is renowned as the ‘Queen of the Nilgiris’. Nestled amidst Nilgiri hills at an elevation of 2248 m above the sea level and also known as the Udagamandalam, Ooty is one of the best places to visit in September in South India. The paradisiacal beauty of this pristine hill station lures a large number of tourists. The breathtaking locales and panoramic views of the Nilgiri Mountains make Ooty a popular honeymoon destination in India.
- Things to do in Ooty in September: Toy Train Ride, Speedboat ride at Pykara Lake, Trek to Kotagiri, Camping, fishing, and rafting at Avalanche Lake
- Tourist Attractions: Ooty Lake, Tea Museum, Avalanche Lake, Emerald Lake, Kalhatty Waterfalls, Ooty Botanical Garden
- Nearest Airport: Coimbatore Airport is the nearest airport which is situated at 105 km.
- Nearest Railway Station: Ooty railway station is a narrow-gauge railway line. The nearest major railhead is Mettupalayam which is 46 km from Ooty and is connected with Ooty by toy train.
3 Nights / 4 daysBandipur and Ooty Tour
3 Nights / 4 daysSouth India Hill Stations Tour Package
5 Nights / 6 daysBangalore Mysore Ooty Tour
4 Nights / 5 days
Boasts of emerald-blue seawater, elongated shore, pristine water, and white sand, Tarkarli is home to a placid beach that draws a large number of tourists. It is among the best tourist places in India in September with family. The expansive stretch of sea is shrouded with the Suru trees. Tarkarli Beach is a paradise for adventure fanatics and people can indulge in several watersports activities. Sindhudurg is a popular sea fort which adds charm to the beauty of this place.
- Things to do in Tarkarli in September: Dolphin Spotting, Parasailing, Boating, Houseboat rides, Snorkeling, Jet-skiing, Scuba Diving, Banana Boat ride
- Tourist Attractions: Tarkarli Beach, Karli backwaters, Dhamapur Lake, Achra Beach, Kolam Beach, Deobagh, Sindhudurg Fort, Tsunami Island
- Nearest Airport: Goa International airport is the nearest airport which is situated 82 km from Tarkarli.
- Nearest Railway Station: Sawantwadi is the nearest railway station which is 37 km from Tarkarli.
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Andaman and Nicobar Islands is the breathtaking archipelago of 3000 islands and is situated in the Bay of Bengal. Boasts of picturesque beaches, turquoise blue water lagoons, and exquisite marine life, Andaman and Nicobar Islands are also blessed with the amazing coral reefs, lush green flora, coconut groves, and an abundance of fauna. The azure blue waters allure the adventure enthusiasts and offer an unbeatable experience with a multitude of adventure activities.
- Things to do in Andaman & Nicobar Islands in September: Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Swimming, Fishing, Boat Ride
- Tourist Attractions: Swaraj Island, Radhanagar Beach, Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Viper Island, Neil Island, Baratang Island
- Nearest Airport: Port Blair Airport
- Nearest Railway Station: Andaman and Nicobar Islands are not connected with mainland India with the railway line.
5 Nights / 6 daysAndaman Honeymoon Package
5 Nights / 6 daysAndaman Tour Package from Chennai
13 Nights / 14 daysAndaman Nicobar Tour Package
6 Nights / 7 days
Mount Abu, Rajasthan
Mount Abu is a beautiful hill station and renowned for its ancient temples. Dilwara Temples comprises exceptionally intricate interiors and are one of the most stunning pieces of architecture in the country. This is the only hill station in Rajasthan and a popular retreat for the family as well as for honeymoon couples. Set amidst the Aravali range and encompassed by lush green forests, Mount Abu is adorned with shimmering lakes, wildlife sanctuary, and architectural marvels.
- Things to do in Mount Abu in September: Boating at Nakki Lake, Trek to Guru Shikhar, Spot exotic wildlife in Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Spelunking in mountain caves, Rock climbing, hiking
- Tourist Attractions: Dilwara Temples, Adhar Devi Temple, Achaleshwar Mahadev Temple, Dattatreya Temple, Achalgarh Fort, Gaumukh Temple
- Nearest Airport: Udaipur airport is the nearest airport which is 101 km from Mount Abu.
- Nearest Railway Station: Abu Road railway station is the nearest railhead which is 24 km and is well connected with the major cities of the country.
Settled at an altitude of 1600 m above the sea level, Munnar is renowned as the ‘Kashmir of South India’. The lush and peaceful environment adds the charm to the enchanting beauty of the Munnar. Boasts of tea plantations, gushing waterfalls, glistening lakes, and exotic landscapes, Munnar is an idyllic escape into the natural wonders. It is one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala in September. This unique hill station also retains its old-worldly charm and offers an unforgettable experience to the tourists.
- Things to do in Munnar in September: Boat ride at Mattupetty Dam, Spot Nilgiri Tahr, Tea Plantation tour, mountain biking, camping, trekking, Shikara ride at Kundala Lake
- Tourist Attractions: Eravikulam National Park, Hydel Park, Munnar Tea Museum, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Atukkad Waterfall, Pothamedu viewpoint
- Nearest Airport: Cochin International Airport is the nearest airport which is 89 km from Munnar.
- Nearest Railway Station: Aluva railway station is the nearest railhead which is 100 km from Munnar.