Come experience the Rajasthani culture, food, traditions, and heritage. Chokhi Dhani Jaipur is one of the prominent highlights of Jaipur tour packages that serve as a perfect place for entertainment for Indian as well as foreign travelers. A village-themed resort, Chokhi Dhani is located on the outskirts of Jaipur and lures tourists towards the rich culture of Rajasthan away from the bustling streets.
If you are planning a trip to Jaipur with family, friends, or significant other, Chokhi Dhani is one of the must-visit places. This village-style resort encloses Rajasthan in essence - history, costumes, impressive architecture, hospitality, and vibrant culture. At Chokhi Dhani Jaipur, there is entertainment, food, hospitality, and other exciting experiences waiting for you.
So why wait? Next time you are in Jaipur, make sure to visit Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur for Rajasthani food, traditions, culture, and heritage. Keep reading to know more about the activities, accommodation, food, and other important details.
Key Information about Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
Location of Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
12 Miles, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Chokhi Dhani Jaipur Entry Fee
Adults: INR 750 - INR 1200
Children: INR 450 - INR 800
Chokhi Dhani Jaipur Timings
5 PM - 11 PM
Best Time to Visit Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
October to March
Attractions and Activities to do at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
Many fun-filled activities, shows, and dance performances are organized at the Chokhi Dhani Jaipur. This keeps visitors entertained throughout. From animal rides to puppet shows, shopping to temple visiting, there is no dearth of attractions and activities at Chokhi Dhani. Take a look!
- Enjoy Show and Performances: The traditional Rajasthani music and dance performance by locals are a must-see at Chokhi Dhani. Ghoomar, Chari, and Kalbeliya are the most famous dance forms.
Bamboo Acrobatics, the Traditional Fire Act, Terah Thali Dance, and more are some daring acts that will leave you fascinated and speechless. Apart from this, puppet shows and magic shows are also key highlights of Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur. You can get your hands colored by mehndi artists and experience the authentic Rajasthani culture.
- Witness Haldighati Battle: Relive the glorious Rajput past with a brilliant performance of the fierce battle between the Mewars of Kumbhalgarh and the Mughals. Artists enact the battle and take the audience on an emotional ride.
- Visit Rath Khana: Rath Khand at Chokhi Dhani displays the chariots once used by the Rajput Royalty.
- Take Blessings on a Temple Tour: A replica of Vaishno Devi Temple can be seen in Chokhi Dhani along with an artificial waterfall. Balaji Temple, Jungle Devta Temple, Ganesh Temple, and Tejaji Temple are also located here.
- Enjoy Animal and Cart Rides: If you are with kids, they are going to love this activity. You can enjoy camel, elephant, and horseback rides and delight in a fun-filled time. Bullock cart rides and boat rides can also be relished.
- Indulge in Fun Games: Bhool Bhulaiya at Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur is the most famous activity. Go through a complicated maze called ‘Jungle Sair’ and have a fun time with friends and family. ‘Gufa Jharni’ is another exciting game where you can trek through an artificial cave made through artificial waterfalls. Dart games, shooting games, and archery are also organized.
- Enjoy Shopping: If you love to shop, you are in for a treat at Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur. Local artisans crafted handicrafts, home decor, paintings, and accessories can be bought here. This way you get to see the craftsmanship of the local people of Jaipur.
- Visit National Museum: The culture and tradition from Kashmir to Kerala and from Gujarat to the Northeast are perfectly displayed at the National Museum at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur.
Accommodation at Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur
Chokhi Dhani Resort Jaipur is the ideal place to stay for an authentic Rajasthani experience. The wide range of cottages - Royal Suites, Family Royal Suites, Haveli Suites, Ethnic Cottages, Royal Cottages, Presidential Suites, among others provides a comfortable and luxurious stay to people of all ages.
Away from the hustle-bustle, you can experience a deluxe stay that was once used to the lifestyle of long-gone royal families. Chokhi Dhani Resort in Jaipur has an idyllic charm and treats its guests with -
- Choupal - an open dining place
- Sansha - the spa, a recreation center, and a gym
- Kund - a lavish swimming pool
If not, there are always great hotels near Chokhi Dhani Village Jaipur including -
- Crowne Plaza Jaipur (approx. 4 km away)
- Hotel Grand Maple (approx. 4 km away)
- Hotel Marigold (approx. 4 km away)
Food at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
Savor the authentic Rajasthani cuisine made with fresh ingredients at Chokhi Dhani Village Jaipur. Offering great gastronomic experiences, the ambience at Chokhi Dhani is something you cannot leave without experience. Along with Rajasthani delicacies, you can also gorge on multi-cuisine platters.
Take a look at the restaurants at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur.
- Sangri: If you want to taste Rajastahni cuisine only, Gorbandh is the best option. The food is presented on a leaf platter, which is a tradition of Manuhhar. You can enjoy the mouth-watering food that will probably leave you wanting more.
- Gorbandh: Sit under the moonlight as Gorbandh is an open dining restaurant. Only Rajasthani food is served here, which is made in fresh ghee that only adds to the temptation of over-eating.
- Kesar Kyari Barbeque: It is also an open air restaurant with al fresco dining arrangements. You can delight in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food prepared by finest chefs on grills and serving you to your demands.
- Chaupad Jeeman Ghar: Designed like the game Ludo that was played in the royal households, this restaurant serves typical Rajasthani Thali.
- Aragosta Restaurant: The largest restaurant in Chokhi Dhani Jaipur, Aragosta Restaurant serves Rajasthani as well as North Indian, Chinese, Italian, and continental.
- Bindola Restaurant: This is also a multi-cuisine restaurant at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur and it is not just known for its food but also for its intricate wooden carvings and Rajasthani Mandala paintings.
- Royal Fine Dining: You can savor delectable cuisine, enjoy the rich ambiance, and hospitality at the same time. As the name goes, it offers a royal dining experience at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur, and food here is served on silver plates.
- Choupal: Located at the Chokhi Dhani Resort Jaipur, Choupal is an in-house eatery serving delicious food as buffet as well as a la carte. Choupal or hub is a meeting place for villagers where they eat food together and have discussions.
How to Reach Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur
Chokhi Dhani Jaipur is easily accessible by bus, train, and air and therefore, it is one of the most visited places in Jaipur. You can take a train, bus, or flight from major Indian cities and towns to reach Jaipur and enjoy a fun-filled time at Chokhi Dhani Village and Resort with your loved ones.
- By Bus: Chokhi Dhani is located a few kilometers from Jaipur city. You can take the Rajasthan Road Transport bus from any part of Jaipur and reach the Jaipur Bus Station. Hire a cab or an auto rickshaw to Chokhi Dhani.
- By Train: Trains from Delhi and nearby cities in Rajasthan are frequently available to Jaipur. Nearest railway station to Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur Junction. From there, take a can or taxi to reach the destination.
- By Air: Take a flight to Jaipur International Airport from major cities in India. From the airport, the best way to reach Chokhi Dhani is by hiring a cab.