Jharipani Falls is one of the best places to visit in Mussoorie and a secluded place where you can rejuvenate. It is located 7 km from Mall Road near Jharipani Village. The awe-inspiring view of nature can leave anyone spellbound. You have to trek for 2 km to reach the waterfall.
While trekking to the waterfall, you can enjoy the wonderful and pristine views. The tranquil environment of the region makes it a perfect place for nature lovers. Visiting Jharipani Falls is also recommended to Mussoorie visitors who wish to enjoy their time away from all the chaos. This is a small adventurous journey where wild nature and amusing weather make Jharipani Falls a wonderful place to visit.
The gushing waterfall offers stunning views if you are visiting here during the monsoon season. This is a must-visit attraction during Mussoorie tour. You can contact us for more information and to modify the Mussoorie itinerary. Our travel experts can help you to plan a tour and add this tour place in your tour plan.
What to Know Before You Go Jharipani Falls in Mussoorie
- Jharipani Falls Location: Barlow Ganj, Jharipani Road, Mussoorie Road, 7 km, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, 248179
- Jharipani Falls Entry fees: There is no entry fee, but the entry timings to visit this natural setup are between 7 am and 6 pm.
Best time to visit Jharipani Falls
The best time to visit Jharipani Falls is between July and October, when the climatic conditions remain pleasant for the sightseeing tour. The environment becomes rejuvenating and adventurous during this time. Other than this, consider visiting here during the summer season.
How to Reach Jharipani Falls
Jharipani Falls is approximately 7 km from the Mussoorie Mall Road (Library End). You can reach a certain point by car, but you will have to trek, which is approximately 2 km.
Things to do at Jharipani Waterfall
- Owing to the eye-arresting beauty, enjoying the natural setup is one of the best things to do here.
- Trek to the waterfall to enjoy a soothing environment.
- If you are a nature photographer, this place will enchant and trigger you for more enjoyment.
- If you can either be here during sunrise or sunset, both of these times are amazing.
- A lot of locals visit here for a picnic, so you can.
- Usually, city dwellers love visiting such places for a peaceful time and rejuvenation. If you want, you can get the same things here too.
- While you visit here, do not forget to visit the Jharipani Village, Oak Grove, and St. George’s College.