Nainital is one of the finest and high-altitude tourist destinations that allures adventure enthusiasts. Paragliding in Nainital is one of the most thrilling and enticing sports for thrill-seekers. There is no doubt that Nainital Paragliding is very popular amongst travelers who are inclined towards adventure. There are many places in Nainital for paragliding experience.
One of the finest places to enjoy this sport is Bhimtal. However, you have various other places like Naukuchiatal. The high elevation of the start points gives the tourists a great time while taking this sport.
They enjoy longer and higher rides with a breathtaking view of the surroundings. Paragliding is arguably one of the best activities to do in Nainital, with so many others available. The thrill and excitement of flying like a bird is something that people love to do at this hill station. So while you visit Nainital, try out this fantastic sport.
Check out the below details about Paragliding in Nainital.
Nainital Paragliding Timing
The standard paragliding timings in most places in Nainital is between 9 am to 4 pm in winters, and 7 am to 6 pm in summers.
Best Time for Paragliding in Nainital
The best time to enjoy this activity is during the summers because it will allow you to have a more fantastic and longer view of the distant mountains. The clear skies also become an additional amusement for the visitors.
Places for Paragliding in Nainital
- Naukuchiatal, Uttarakhand
- 3 KM from Bhimtal Lake towards Nakunchiatal on Jangaliya Gaon Rd
- Near Hanuman Temple, Naukuchiatal, District-Nainital, Uttarakhand
Tips for Paragliding in Nainital
Being an extreme sport, people are always requested by the service providers to follow a few essential tips. Here are some of them:
- It is better to wear sturdy shoes so that even if there is a rough landing, you do not get hurt.
- Do wear the right clothes and a bit tight clothes. That will help in gripping the safety chords better and land better. If trying in winters, do wear extra warm clothes.
- It is imperative to keep listening to the instructors as they guide, so should you do.
- Keep yourself hydrated and make sure you haven’t eaten a lot.
- Do carry gloves for extra safety.
- If you have any medical conditions or height phobia, let the instructor know about it.
For more information about Nainital Paragliding, you can contact us and book your Nainital adventure tour packages. We customize the entire journey for your convenience and give you the best holiday experience.