Bungee jumping in Rishikesh is one of the most popular activities, which travelers of all age-groups enjoy. It gives goosebumps to the people who think about it. However, what triggers most adventure enthusiasts is that Rishikesh has India's highest bungee operated by experts with years of experience.
Often known as the world's yoga capital, it wouldn't be wrong to tag Rishikesh as the adventure capital of India. But if you are up for this exciting activity of Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh, be ready to feel the storm of adrenaline rush. This adventure sport in Uttarakhand has gained lots of popularity over the years. The jumping point for this activity is 83 meters, making it the highest point for bungee jumping in India.
There are multiple things you will have to keep in mind during Bungee Jumping
About Bungee Jumping sport in Rishikesh
You should try the exciting Bungee Jumping at Rishikesh if you consider yourself a braveheart. It is one of the most enthralling activities in the world, offered at many places in India. You have to jump off a high-altitude platform with all the safety gears tied to your body in this activity. You will wear a rope and a helmet, and you will be connected to a hub of connections that cover your shoulders, waist, and ankles. It not just secures your jump but saves you from sudden pressure across the body.
All in all, you will have a great chance to challenge your physical limits with all safety. From start to end, the entire process can cover in one hour. However, it is essential to follow all the instructions carefully throughout this activity.
Places to try Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh
Although there are a lot of places to enjoy Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh, the best amongst them all is Jumpin Heights, located at Mohanchatti. This is the highest and most trusted place to get the adrenaline rushing in your veins. A person jumps off from 83 m in height into the forested area. It is run by an ex-army officer and trained professionals from New Zealand who work here as guides. All of these things make it one of the best places to enjoy bungee jumping in India.
Some important tips to help in a better experience
This fantastic and thrilling activity holds a lot of enjoyment, but one needs to check on certain things. Here are a few things you need to keep in mind:
You will have to follow the instructor right from the beginning.
- Before going for the jump, you need to inform the instructor about any health issues you have.
- It is mandatory for the jumper to wear comfortable clothes before performing Bungee Jumping.
- It is better to carry some extra clothes with you.
- It will be better if you will get yourself medically checked.
There is no reason for you to be frightened, be positive and enjoy the sport.
How to Reach Bungee jumping
- Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport is the nearest one, located 38 km from the Bungee Jumping spot in Rishikesh. You can hire a cab or taxi from the airport to reach the campsite for this activity.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is located 21 km from the campsite. It is one of the prime bus stations from where you can hire a taxi and shared vehicle to reach the bungee jumping spot.
- Nearest Railway Station: You can reach Rishikesh for Bungee jumping via train by stopping at Rishikesh Railway Station. It is located 22 km from the Bungee Bridge, and you can hire a shared taxi or cab to reach the campsite.
Ticket Price for Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh
Bungee Jumping ticket price in Rishikesh is INR 3,550 (approx) per person. However, you can also try the combo pack that includes Giant Swingy and Flying Fox sports in Rishikesh. So you can opt for different combo packs and single packs for your adrenaline dose. Check out the details below for your Bungee Jumping tour in Rishikesh.
*Prices are subjected to change
|Requirements||Bungee Jumping Price||Combo|
|Age: 12 years minimum||Bungee Jumping -Around Rs. 3500.00/- per person||All 3 Jumps (Bungy+Swing+Flying Fox) - Rs.7000/- per person|
|Weight: 35 kg- 110 kg (Please note- for Flying Fox and Swing Activities, minimum weight required is 20 kg)||Swing Activity - Rs. 3550.00/- per person||Bungee +Flying Fox - Rs. 4750/- per person|
|Repeated activity - Rs. 2500/- + E.Tax = Rs. 4000 per person (Bungee/Swing) and Rs. 1500/- + E.Tax = Rs 1700 (Flying Fox)||Bungee +Swing - Rs. 6500/- per person|
Contact us for additional information regarding Bungee Jumping and other adventurous sports in Uttarakhand. We also provide fully customizable Uttarakhand adventure tour packages that suit your traveling preferences.